Black People : Why is there so little objection to Destee's openly pro-NSA stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
This may get me banned, again, maybe permanently this time. But, if so, I offer it as a parting gift to the black people of Destee.

There is currently a nation-wide debate going on over the NSA/Obama's assault on Free Speech in this country. Yet, Destee is clearly attempting to discourage it from gaining momentum here on Destee.

I offer a reason for that which everyone needs to think, critically, unemotionally, about.

• Criticism of Obama/NSA has been conspicuously rare within the Black community. That can be blamed, to a certain extent, on the near hysterical [and intentionally, craftily, engineered by our enemies] worship of Obama by African-Americans. But, read, please, read on.
  • James, myself, and undoubtedly a few other members here can recall when AfroChat died a few years ago. I recall [critically, carefully and unemotionally] that at that time AfroChat was the most popular African-American forum in the Internet. Yet, its CEO [a talented brotha who clearly was 100% committed to AfroChat] just went incommunicado one day with no posted explanation as to why.
  • The best way to kill a lion is to chop off his head.
  • The CEO of AfroChat was not an Obama supporter. He seemed to be leaning toward Ms. Clinton, which you may disagree with but it was certainly within that brotha's right to do so.
  • After the AfroChat CEO's mysterious disappearance [this was after Mein Fuhrer came to power], AfroChat slowly died and Destee rose to the top of the totem pole of African American forums.
  • Unlike AfroChat, the CEO here is far more accommodating of our first black POTUS.
  • I suggest to you that, here in America, that cannot be mere coincidence. Think back -- to the Congo --- to Lumumba, and right up to this very day. The Modus Operandi of our enemies is always the same. Our leaders are _ALWAYS_ picked for us. The strongest, most independent, ones [King, Lumumba, Cynthia McKinney, the CEO of AfroChat] are one way or another shut up. While the ones whose personal situation renders them more malleable to being compromised [Jackson, Sharpton, Mobutu, Obama] are selected for us.
  • If it is within you, read carefully, unemotionally, the forums I recently created over the last month [some of which Destee has now blocked further comments to]. In particular, pay close attention to Destee's own words, when she admits that she will do whatever the law requires her to do.
  • There is nothing to be gained by personally attacking Destee. She is in a unenviable position -- a position she did not ask for but which, unfortunately, makes her a predictable target of the NSA/Obama's war against Free Speach on the Net.
  • But there is something a lot more important at risk here.
Are You Going To Roll Over, Yet Again, And Let Ole Massa Pick Your Leaders For You?

• If it is within you, read carefully, unemotionally, the forums I recently created over the last month [some of which Destee has now blocked further comments to]. In particular, pay close attention to Destee's own words, when she admits that she will do whatever the law requires her to do.
I'm pretty certain your threads were locked because they were inciting disruption(what with all the insults and uncalled for comments), which Destee makes clear she will not at all tolerate from anyone, not just you.

And to be fair, I'm pretty certain when many people, including Destee, say they will do whatever the laws of men requires them to do, they mean within reason and not just any ol' thing.

Also, I wouldn't say criticism of Obama is rare by blacks; I've seen so many black people criticize him as if he is/was supposed to do something that much more super than any other man in office. It seems some think just because he's black, all black people are supposed to do is criticize everything he does, so we don't look biased and brainwashed to them white folks. It's just silly.

This may get me banned, again, maybe permanently this time. But, if so, I offer it as a parting gift to the black people of Destee.

There is currently a nation-wide debate going on over the NSA/Obama's assault on Free Speech in this country. Yet, Destee is clearly attempting to discourage it from gaining momentum here on Destee.

I offer a reason for that which everyone needs to think, critically, unemotionally, about.

• Criticism of Obama/NSA has been conspicuously rare within the Black community. That can be blamed, to a certain extent, on the near hysterical [and intentionally, craftily, engineered by our enemies] worship of Obama by African-Americans. But, read, please, read on.
  • James, myself, and undoubtedly a few other members here can recall when AfroChat died a few years ago. I recall [critically, carefully and unemotionally] that at that time AfroChat was the most popular African-American forum in the Internet. Yet, its CEO [a talented brotha who clearly was 100% committed to AfroChat] just went incommunicado one day with no posted explanation as to why.
  • The best way to kill a lion is to chop off his head.
  • The CEO of AfroChat was not an Obama supporter. He seemed to be leaning toward Ms. Clinton, which you may disagree with but it was certainly within that brotha's right to do so.
  • After the AfroChat CEO's mysterious disappearance [this was after Mein Fuhrer came to power], AfroChat slowly died and Destee rose to the top of the totem pole of African American forums.
  • Unlike AfroChat, the CEO here is far more accommodating of our first black POTUS.
  • I suggest to you that, here in America, that cannot be mere coincidence. Think back -- to the Congo --- to Lumumba, and right up to this very day. The Modus Operandi of our enemies is always the same. Our leaders are _ALWAYS_ picked for us. The strongest, most independent, ones [King, Lumumba, Cynthia McKinney, the CEO of AfroChat] are one way or another shut up. While the ones whose personal situation renders them more malleable to being compromised [Jackson, Sharpton, Mobutu, Obama] are selected for us.
  • There is nothing to be gained by personally attacking Destee. She is in a unenviable position -- a position she did not ask for but which, unfortunately, makes her a predictable target of the NSA/Obama's war against Free Speach on the Net.
  • But there is something a lot more important at risk here.
Are You Going To Roll Over, Yet Again, And Let Ole Massa Pick Your Leaders For You?

Why dig up some old trash to add to the mix?

I remember Afrochat, Afronet, and this discussion forum before I joined any of them. And rather than making it seem like an NSA conspiracy, every site had divisions between partners and moderators, some leaving to join other sites (or form their own).

Why do people like you do this? I have my own set of disagreements with Sister Destee, and I have on occasion left without taking parting shots.

It seems like a pattern. Use this site for years then make a stink on the way out. Why waste all that energy?

You know darn well that if this was Afrochat you would have been banned by now. For far less!

Really?

Instead of objecting to my management decisions ... build your own community to manage.

You can do it the way you want, never being subject to my or anyone else's decisions.

And you're right ... you're banned again ... and the chances are great, it's permanent.

I hope you find the site you're looking for, one that is managed to your liking.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back