Black People : Why is the truth and facts so frightening to some folks

there are facts that are universal facts and there are conditional facts....
there is propaganda that seem like facts but really arent....
there are facts that are true in small sample spaces....

so i guess it depends on what type of facts u r talking about....

truth on the other hand is too big of a subject to touch on at work now....very complex to say the least....

one love
khasm

When your 17 year old daughter or son must do a 10

there are facts that are universal facts and there are conditional facts....
there is propaganda that seem like facts but really arent....
there are facts that are true in small sample spaces....

so i guess it depends on what type of facts u r talking about....

truth on the other hand is too big of a subject to touch on at work now....very complex to say the least....

one love
khasm

page type written term paper, and must research a subject, believe me they and their teacher know what the real deal is and where to find it in the library or on the web,
same for those who have youth in college, cause many of us who have gone to college and HS have forgotten

i hear u....my point is that it's hard to say anything is 100% nowadays....and the line between fact and fiction can be convoluted to say the least.....

an example of what im sayin....10 years ago if u wrote a term paper on the cosmic body pluto and said it was a planet u would be writing about fact....today that fact would not be a fact....

useewhatimsayin?

one love
khasm

relativity is relativity

i hear u....my point is that it's hard to say anything is 100% nowadays....and the line between fact and fiction can be convoluted to say the least.....

an example of what im sayin....10 years ago if u wrote a term paper on the cosmic body pluto and said it was a planet u would be writing about fact....today that fact would not be a fact....

useewhatimsayin?

one love
khasm
Then a correction would be made.
In regards to science it can all be said to be relative, as the evolution of chemistry from alchemy, astronomy from astrology, and quantum physics from physics but in regards to human relations, that which does harm or does heal, is predicated on a common grassroots understanding of altruism, and avarice as well as what Malcolm termed as human rights.
Those who were termed to be uncivilized by the explorers, were more civilized then the savage behavior of the invader.
As Dr. Clarke stated civilization is predicated upon the active action of being civil, towards one another.

The indegenous native have no problem looking at the truths of their past via their oral traditions but the invading explorer has a problem looking at the truths about his own religion and his politics,
which were usualy hidden from his examination.

just like the color spectrum my brother....
fact and truth have many shades because all situations and people are not the same....
another example....
the star football player is late....nothing occurs when he sits down in the film session
the backup nose tackle come in late the next week and gets chewed out...

the truth is most facts depend on who u r talkin too....
such is the life inside of the matrix....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back