Black People : Why is RACIST HATRED STILL standard in the Modern Era?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939059, member: 56354" They do this because it is what they are programmed to do, they are the destroyers.

When you can not create or connect naturally, you might find an artificial way to do so and in turn cause the destruction of what your connecting to or attempting to create.

You can not expect barbarians to treat others with love when you know very well they will kill, rape and eat their own family. /QUOTE] I KNOW exactly what you mean as so very spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which Europe’s feudal nobility [still running things in the 21st century] only started paying serfs [who had to do exactly what their Feudal “Lords” wanted] wages post the Black Death killing so many serfs/peasants that they subsequently had to offer money/bribe the serfs owned by other Lords to come and work for them; to this day seem very very focused on pressing their own lower echelons back into the gutter.

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939256, member: 56354" Nah, not the gutter just as they would call it "haven camps" to assist you during the "transition" in thier minds its nazi Germany and we are "on the lose" /QUOTE] Why ALL the MADNESS, focus on turning this planet into a very REAL HELL when there's much more than enough available for Humanity and ALL of Gaia to comfortably SURVIVE?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939315, member: 56354" I was jus expressing a perspective, not mines but theirs. I believe that everyone must focus on building themselves up from within so in turn this hologram universe projects the same./QUOTE] My question was directed at THEM as opposed to YOU, in that what is so great about MASHING everyone and thing up [99% of computer games involve blasting someone or thing to smithereens or cutting and slashing it to ribbons], which surely begs the question, DO LUNATICS KNOW THAT THEY ARE somewhere between being profoundly UNWELL and MAD?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939394, member: 56354" Ah ha ha...sociopaths, the worst especially when in power.
:hammer1:

Will they ever see this is my question./QUOTE] Isn't our primary responsibility doing whatever is necessary to PROTECT ourselves/stay out of harms way/eventually disarm them as opposed to simply hoping they'll snap out of it [some just don't WANT TO, feel being murderously maliciously EVIL is somehow arch]?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939422, member: 56354" I am working towards having an active group of activists in my city. Other than that cant be an uneducated "activist" running around thinking I sound smart. /QUOTE] My connections with the leadership of the Pan African organisations here in the UK are very very good, we are in the process of widening the support we give our people generally, youth specifically [I taught maths to 3 classes {8 – 11 – 14 -16} for 5 years, the basis of our programme] in this so very very competitive environment.

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939059, member: 56354" They do this because it is what they are programmed to do, they are the destroyers.

When you can not create or connect naturally, you might find an artificial way to do so and in turn cause the destruction of what your connecting to or attempting to create.

You can not expect barbarians to treat others with love when you know very well they will kill, rape and eat their own family. /QUOTE]
I KNOW exactly what you mean as so very spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which Europe’s feudal nobility [still running things in the 21st century] only started paying serfs [who had to do exactly what their Feudal “Lords” wanted] wages post the Black Death killing so many serfs/peasants that they subsequently had to offer money/bribe the serfs owned by other Lords to come and work for them; to this day seem very very focused on pressing their own lower echelons back into the gutter.

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939256, member: 56354" Nah, not the gutter just as they would call it "haven camps" to assist you during the "transition" in thier minds its nazi Germany and we are "on the lose" /QUOTE] Why ALL the MADNESS, focus on turning this planet into a very REAL HELL when there's much more than enough available for Humanity and ALL of Gaia to comfortably SURVIVE?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939315, member: 56354" I was jus expressing a perspective, not mines but theirs. I believe that everyone must focus on building themselves up from within so in turn this hologram universe projects the same./QUOTE]
My question was directed at THEM as opposed to YOU, in that what is so great about MASHING everyone and thing up [99% of computer games involve blasting someone or thing to smithereens or cutting and slashing it to ribbons], which surely begs the question, DO LUNATICS KNOW THAT THEY ARE somewhere between being profoundly UNWELL and MAD?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939394, member: 56354" Ah ha ha...sociopaths, the worst especially when in power.

Will they ever see this is my question./QUOTE] Isn't our primary responsibility doing whatever is necessary to PROTECT ourselves/stay out of harms way/eventually disarm them as opposed to simply hoping they'll snap out of it [some just don't WANT TO, feel being murderously maliciously EVIL is somehow arch]?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939422, member: 56354" I am working towards having an active group of activists in my city. Other than that cant be an uneducated "activist" running around thinking I sound smart. /QUOTE]
My connections with the leadership of the Pan African organisations here in the UK are very very good, we are in the process of widening the support we give our people generally, youth specifically [I taught maths to 3 classes {8 – 11 – 14 -16} for 5 years, the basis of our programme] in this so very very competitive environment.

Well Im in America but oceans cant stop Global Movement. Im aiming to teach the truth of Africas Riches and the Truth about White Origins. As much as I wish they were aliens black people need to that white people just raggedy versions of us. How can you be a real human but the sun, our natutal God, kill you?

You can not expect barbarians to treat others with love when you know very well they will kill, rape and eat their own family. /QUOTE] I KNOW exactly what you mean as so very spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which Europe’s feudal nobility [still running things in the 21st century] only started paying serfs [who had to do exactly what their Feudal “Lords” wanted] wages post the Black Death killing so many serfs/peasants that they subsequently had to offer money/bribe the serfs owned by other Lords to come and work for them; to this day seem very very focused on pressing their own lower echelons back into the gutter.

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939315, member: 56354" I was jus expressing a perspective, not mines but theirs. I believe that everyone must focus on building themselves up from within so in turn this hologram universe projects the same./QUOTE] My question was directed at THEM as opposed to YOU, in that what is so great about MASHING everyone and thing up [99% of computer games involve blasting someone or thing to smithereens or cutting and slashing it to ribbons], which surely begs the question, DO LUNATICS KNOW THAT THEY ARE somewhere between being profoundly UNWELL and MAD?

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939422, member: 56354" I am working towards having an active group of activists in my city. Other than that cant be an uneducated "activist" running around thinking I sound smart. /QUOTE] My connections with the leadership of the Pan African organisations here in the UK are very very good, we are in the process of widening the support we give our people generally, youth specifically [I taught maths to 3 classes {8 – 11 – 14 -16} for 5 years, the basis of our programme] in this so very very competitive environment.

QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939590, member: 56354" Well Im in America but oceans cant stop Global Movement. Im aiming to teach the truth of Africas Riches and the Truth about White Origins.

As much as I wish they were aliens black people need to that white people just raggedy versions of us. How can you be a real human but the sun, our natutal God, kill you? /QUOTE]

Isn’t it also a FACT that melanin is to people what chlorophyll is to plants in that no member of the human family could live without theirs, which makes their success with regard to convincing the African collective and themselves that us naturally having more melanin in our skin and internally than any other member of the human family is a blight as opposed to a truly profound blessing, easily THEIR greatest success?

However isn’t our primary objective the uplift of OUR PEOPLE as opposed to wasting any time/thought on the European collective’s so very very diverse range of inadequacies [they’re OK, living very comfortably in the paradigm they’ve created whereas aren’t our people STILL under attack in every area of human activity]?

QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939590, member: 56354" Well Im in America but oceans cant stop Global Movement. Im aiming to teach the truth of Africas Riches and the Truth about White Origins.

As much as I wish they were aliens black people need to that white people just raggedy versions of us. How can you be a real human but the sun, our natutal God, kill you? /QUOTE]

Isn’t it also a FACT that melanin is to people what chlorophyll is to plants in that no member of the human family could live without theirs, which makes their success with regard to convincing the African collective and themselves that us naturally having more melanin in our skin and internally than any other member of the human family is a blight as opposed to a truly profound blessing, easily THEIR greatest success?

However isn’t our primary objective the uplift of OUR PEOPLE as opposed to wasting any time/thought on the European collective’s so very very diverse range of inadequacies [they’re OK, living very comfortably in the paradigm they’ve created whereas aren’t our people STILL under attack in every area of human activity]?

Yes I do say that is their greatest success and Yes we need to, as community shun and permanently boycott them to generate our own wealth and identity. Not saying we dont have an Identity the truth is whites still dominate all forms of media and are the face of pretty much all major corporations. So who is there to see... a white man and the proof of his conquest.:brickwall:

I say Yes it is our primary objective to uplift our people and parallel to that create are own civilization, independent of them in the process the rest will flock and flourish or die as the result of staying in theirs.

[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939603, member: 56354" Yes I do say that is their greatest success and Yes we need to, as community shun and permanently boycott them to generate our own wealth and identity. Not saying we dont have an Identity the truth is whites still dominate all forms of media and are the face of pretty much all major corporations. So who is there to see... a white man and the proof of his conquest.:brickwall:

I say Yes it is our primary objective to uplift our people and parallel to that create are own civilization, independent of them in the process the rest will flock and flourish or die as the result of staying in theirs. /QUOTE] Maybe, maybe not, in that isn’t it very very challenging to completely stay out of the way of the so very massive juggernaut ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration; especially while the African collective are STILL in totally lost and leaderless chaos as highlighted by the ongoing GRIEF in our communities in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora along with the chaotic MADNESS in Africa as the UNREAL countries created by the Berlin conference’s colonial carve up continue to struggle to become viable nations in the 21st century?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back