Black People : Why is RACIST HATRED STILL standard in the Modern Era?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This is BS. Brothers marrying outside the race is still an anomaly. I submit this happens because "I don't needs no " syndrome

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 938227, member: 46" <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/1407904481/videos/vb.1407904481/10208492380132852/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href=""></a><p>Question for all white people?</p>Posted by <a href="#" role="button">R.J. Ellison</a> on Wednesday, December 30, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

./QUOTE] Aren’t WE being overly optimistic, very fundamentally naive in expecting the beneficiaries of the systematic RACIST onslaught that has facilitated Europe’s inhabitants in less than 600 years totally overrunning/conquering the Americas and Australasia while also still controlling a sizable section of Africa, to give up on the vehicle that has transformed the people from this planet’s poorest continent into the richest people in the world TODAY?

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 938272, member: 46" Changes are made when we aren't polite about it. Direct talk affects change. Their image of themselves is that of the savior. They like that image. They want to keep it at all costs.

. /QUOTE] Don’t you think they KNOW that they are easily the most debilitating CANCER/ PLAGUE to ever afflict the human family; genuinely cannot believe the manner in which we continue to tolerate their ongoing maliciously EVIL onslaught; consistently embrace their benevolent hype; thus as they continue to do nothing but support the murderous bullying RETARDS in their ranks, as opposed to restraining curbing them; aren’t WE being 10 times better than them by only kneecapping/crippling as opposed to just executing these murderous PUNKS?

Isn’t April Mason a very very brilliant ultra perceptive woman with regard to realizing the fact that men and women generally, especially among the African collective specifically NEED each other to be completely whole, regardless of either’s professional status or lack of; and a lot of the other baggage ALL of the nowhere near as intelligent as they think they are Sisters and even women from other ethnic groups, and some of the more confused Coloured/Black Negrobot as opposed to consciously African men have gained from Western cultural indoctrination?
https://www.facebook.com/MsAprilMason/?fref=ts

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 938977, member: 46" No, they really believe they are the savior. That's the image they have shaped for themselves

This has been said before

. /QUOTE]
Which ties in with April Mason's so very very brilliant video how exactly?
[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 939025, member: 46" This is BS. Brothers marrying outside the race is still an anomaly. I submit this happens because "I don't needs no " syndrome. /QUOTE] Isn’t April Mason’s video attacking the “Educated independent Black Woman” hype that has caused so many of them to either miss their chance of starting a family [due to the alleged shortage of comparably “Educated” Black men] or take on the so very very challenging task of having their family solo; as opposed to even mentioning /focusing on the Brothers marrying outside their race [which some Black women do too]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

kidkhuti33

Jan 10, 2016
They do this because it is what they are programmed to do, they are the destroyers. When you can not create or connect naturally, you might find an artificial way to do so and in turn cause the destruction of what your connecting to or attempting to create. You can not expect barbarians to treat others with love when you know very well they will kill, rape and eat thir own family.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939059, member: 56354" They do this because it is what they are programmed to do, they are the destroyers.

When you can not create or connect naturally, you might find an artificial way to do so and in turn cause the destruction of what your connecting to or attempting to create.

You can not expect barbarians to treat others with love when you know very well they will kill, rape and eat their own family. /QUOTE] I KNOW exactly what you mean as so very spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which Europe’s feudal nobility [still running things in the 21st century] only started paying serfs [who had to do exactly what their Feudal “Lords” wanted] wages post the Black Death killing so many serfs/peasants that they subsequently had to offer money/bribe the serfs owned by other Lords to come and work for them; to this day seem very very focused on pressing their own lower echelons back into the gutter.

kidkhuti33

Jan 10, 2016
[QUOTE="kidkhuti33, post: 939059, member: 56354" They do this because it is what they are programmed to do, they are the destroyers.

When you can not create or connect naturally, you might find an artificial way to do so and in turn cause the destruction of what your connecting to or attempting to create.

You can not expect barbarians to treat others with love when you know very well they will kill, rape and eat their own family. /QUOTE] I KNOW exactly what you mean as so very spectacularly highlighted by the manner in which Europe’s feudal nobility [still running things in the 21st century] only started paying serfs [who had to do exactly what their Feudal “Lords” wanted] wages post the Black Death killing so many serfs/peasants that they subsequently had to offer money/bribe the serfs owned by other Lords to come and work for them; to this day seem very very focused on pressing their own lower echelons back into the gutter.

Nah, not the gutter just as they would call it "haven camps" to assist you during the "transition" in thier minds its nazi Germany and we are "on the lose"

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: