Black Entertainment : Why Is Puffy Bothering With Dream And 3lw Need To Sit Down

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by farrah, May 27, 2002.

1. farrah

farrah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    THESE GROUPS SUCK FOR REAL. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC IS THAT. I HATED BOTH GROUPS B/C THEY SOUND LIKE WANNABES. THEY SOUND SO YOUNG TOO AND THEY ARE YOUNG, TOO YOUNG TO BE SINGING ABOUT ALL THAT CRAP. I REALLY CAN'T STAND 3LW THOUGH. WELL I'M GLAD THAT THERE IS A NEW R&B FEMALE TRIO COMING OUT. THEIR NAME IS HER SANITY. THEY ARE IN TEH 20'S AND THEY CAN SING REALLY WELL, THEY ARE ALSO GORGEOUS. THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM XCLUSIVE SOUNDS REAL GOOD. I CHECKED OUT SOME CUTS FROM THEIR SITE. THEIR ALBUM IS DUE OUT JUNE 25TH. THEY SING ABOUT IT ALL: love, relationships, sexual independence, partying, and straight up creepin.' THEY WILL DEF. GIVE DC A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DC THO.

WWW.HERSANITY.COM

2. Miss P

Miss P Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Your post is so funny. But there is no doubt Puffy ventured into the deal with Dream because he continues to look for new avenues. Its all about going mainstream for him - why else would he himself go on tour with N'Sync?

Did you see one of those MTV award shows and they were talking to Dream and one of them said something about how they hadn't been paid yet and shouted out to Puffy about the dough, then tried to laugh it off as a joke? Its probably true.

I don't know why artist bother to sign with Bad Boy - its a vehicle to promote PUffy and everyone else must take a back seat. Look at Carl Thomas - that brother should have gotten more exposure and love but Puffy was too busy promoting himself or 112. He can only focus on one group and one hip-hop act at a time!

The only way Carl Thomas will ever get any real attention is if 112 leaves - which they tried to do but Puffy must have come through on the dough..or something.

And as far as 3LW...what's up with them and Naughty By Nature? On MTV Cribs Naughty was hanging out at their crib - those little girls are too young for Treach and Vinny..they better watch out before they find themselves like R. Kelly.