Black People : Why is it that Black People Do Not Love Their Children?

Hmmmm!

People talk about "unconditional love". That means their love has no value - it's given freely - they don't expect anything back from it. If you don't value your love, then why should you expect your children to value your love. So what we have in many areas is people afraid to walk their neighborhoods at night for fear of the youth - afraid of their own children. What we have a high rate of crime. And the list goes on. And if some of those things happen in other cumminities, that doesn't excuse us allowing it to happen in our communities.

I hear ya! :thinking:

(In response to what Sistah PurMoons stated):

That is very much a derivative of the DYS-unification and DYS-function in the Black Community. As long as there is mis-communication between the youth and the Elders (i.e. as long as we do not "bridge the gap"), the symptoms (incarceration rates, out-of-wedlock births, high crime) will continue from generation-to-generation.

[Unconditional] Love or not, this mess has got to stop, but will only stop when we as Afrikans bring it to a stop.

KD

KWABENA said:
(In response to what Sistah PurMoons stated):

That is very much a derivative of the DYS-unification and DYS-function in the Black Community. As long as there is mis-communication between the youth and the Elders (i.e. as long as we do not "bridge the gap"), the symptoms (incarceration rates, out-of-wedlock births, high crime) will continue from generation-to-generation.

[Unconditional] Love or not, this mess has got to stop, but will only stop when we as Afrikans bring it to a stop.

KD

Yes, I agree! We must stop it.
Let me share something about myself. My mother has passed to us, her compassionate nature of taking in children and giving them a warm, safe place to sleep and eat. This is like first nature to us (her daughters.) I call this an unconditional love because, it didn't matter what walk of life they came from. She felt as long as they weren't lying in the street, or some place where their safety wasn't an issue, the personal issues that came along with them was a part of the package. Some were thieves, some were young drug dealers in the making, some had parents who were neglective, some just needed a place for the night to cool off from the fight they had with their parents. She could not bear to turn a child away. What most of these children needed, was to just know that somebody cared. And somebody did.

No, none of my Sisters, nor myself is associated with the foster care system. This is just something we do. In a society that often ignores it's children, we are here reaching out our hands to them. And its not because I don't think my uncoditional love has no value. It's because of it's value I am able to make this sacrifice. But according to Elder's taaa description of unconditional love. I thought, maybe I do have some conditions attached after all. And so far, I've found a few. I will continue to be an outlet for the young who happens my way, with the condition that I can provide a safe warm environment for them. As long as they respect me and my home, and don't bring any drugs or weapons into it, they are welcome to stay. They must put up with my often rants about education, avoiding the prison system, finding their niche, and cleaning up behind themselves.

I guess what I'm hoping for, is to instill in them the importance of helping one another. Hopefully when they are adults, the will have a similar attitude about a child whom may be in need. So my unconditionaly love, doesn't come without a few conditions. Although I may not be building a school system or a nation, my love is still present. Besides, not everyone's purpose in life is going to be the same, but that don't make their purpose any less vaulable than the next.

This is my way of "bridging the gap."

Like Elder taaa says, there will be many, but only a few will be chosen. Only a few will be chosen for each purpose in life.

PurpleMoons said:
Yes, I agree! We must stop it.
Let me share something about myself. My mother has passed to us, her compassionate nature of taking in children and giving them a warm, safe place to sleep and eat. This is like first nature to us (her daughters.) I call this an unconditional love because, it didn't matter what walk of life they came from. She felt as long as they weren't lying in the street, or some place where their safety wasn't an issue, the personal issues that came along with them was a part of the package. Some were thieves, some were young drug dealers in the making, some had parents who were neglective, some just needed a place for the night to cool off from the fight they had with their parents. She could not bear to turn a child away. What most of these children needed, was to just know that somebody cared. And somebody did.

No, none of my Sisters, nor myself is associated with the foster care system. This is just something we do. In a society that often ignores it's children, we are here reaching out our hands to them. And its not because I don't think my uncoditional love has no value. It's because of it's value I am able to make this sacrifice. But according to Elder's taaa description of unconditional love. I thought, maybe I do have some conditions attached after all. And so far, I've found a few. I will continue to be an outlet for the young who happens my way, with the condition that I can provide a safe warm environment for them. As long as they respect me and my home, and don't bring any drugs or weapons into it, they are welcome to stay. They must put up with my often rants about education, avoiding the prison system, finding their niche, and cleaning up behind themselves.

I guess what I'm hoping for, is to instill in them the importance of helping one another. Hopefully when they are adults, the will have a similar attitude about a child whom may be in need. So my unconditionaly love, doesn't come without a few conditions. Although I may not be building a school system or a nation, my love is still present. Besides, not everyone's purpose in life is going to be the same, but that don't make their purpose any less vaulable than the next.

This is my way of "bridging the gap."

Like Elder taaa says, there will be many, but only a few will be chosen. Only a few will be chosen for each purpose in life.
Shalom Sister PurpleMoons,

I am happy you confirmed my impression of you from your other posts - that you are a caring, compassionate, and loving person, please stay that way. You and your sisters are indeed a great asset to the community, and you would be a credit to any Nation. I think what you do has great value and therefore makes you a valuable person. Your mother was a real treasure, and you and your sisters prove that. Wow, you've really made my day.

Peace, Blessings

I'll be free, I'll be free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
This spirit of mine.......
By any means necessary

taaa

taaa7 said:
Ok Zacharias, this is for you. I am really pressed for time this morning, but I am going to attempt to briefly answer your questions. I was waiting for you to come back with a better attitude. Your last wasn't with the best of attitude, but it was better than your previous ones. I am under no obligation to answer questions, but when they are asked in a civilized and respectfil manner, I do my best to answer them. When I answer questions, I answer them with my answers - they may not be what the person asking the questions want to hear, but they are my answers.

What is it that you don't understand about freedom, justice, and equality? It's not up to me to decide what clothing someone else wears; it is not up to me to decide the lanuage someone uses - language is for communication, I believe the language would be one where each can communicate with one another and the world. It is up to the individual to use his/her freedom of choice to decide what dance he/she will do and what music he/she will listen to or produce. As long as there is no infringement upon another's rights or freedoms, and as long as each person is doing their part in keeping the Nation free, safe, productive, etc., why should they be dictated to by me or anyone else?

I haven't set-up any schools (we as a people haven't set-up any schools), I haven't started a business that employs anyone other than myself (we as a people haven't set-up businesses that employ numbers [25 or more] of people. That's my whole point - let's do it! Let's stop talking and start walking.

As for Nubian childern, outside of my family and extended family, I haven't done anything to speak of and I am currently not doing anything to speak of. However, by building a Nation for them to inherit, they all would benefit.

Give a person a fish and that person can eat today, but if you don't teach that person how to fish, you will have to continue to give that person fish.

Whatever you may be doing for Nubian chilren, if you are not giving them a means of maintaining and controlling their destiny, then what have you really done for them? You have merely given them a temporary fix that their masters can come along at any time and take away.

Slavery is alive and flourishing in the United States - what do you think the prison system is? What are you doing that is going to prevent Nubian children from ending up in the prison system "just because it's a profitable enterprise" to their enemy?

What are you doing that is going to prevent Nubian children from financing (taxes) and supporting the very system that supports and feeds on keeping them in an underclass condition.

No, you attack me because I question the fact as whether or not Black people love their childern, and I listed ten examples as a criteria - there could have been many more. Show me the proof that Black people do love their children. Saying "I love you" has no value unless supported by actions - show me the actions supporting those words. If we think what we are doing now is loving our children, then where do we go from here. How can we improve what we do if we believe what we are doing is okay. Our boys are turning into sissies and our girls are turning into lesbians, and we, as parents, don't think we had anything to with that. "I don't know why my child did such a thing, we gave him/her plenty of love at home - we loved him/her unconditinally, and even though he/she did those unspeakable crimes to members of our cummuity, we still love him/her and we will always continue to love him/her". That's a sickness, but it's a curable sickness. But how do you treat a sick person if the sick person doesn't believe he/she is sick, and therefore refuses treatment. The answer is, you can't treat that person and our communities continues to suffer because of it. It's a plague in our community at an epidemic level.

People talk about "unconditional love". That means their love has no value - it's given freely - they don't expect anything back from it. If you don't value your love, then why should you expect your children to value your love. So what we have in many areas is people afraid to walk their neighborhoods at night for fear of the youth - afraid of their own children. What we have a high rate of crime. And the list goes on. And if some of those things happen in other cumminities, that doesn't excuse us allowing it to happen in our communities.

Children tend to live up or down to expectation that are placed or not placed on them.

I am not looking to have anyone follow me - I am looking for people who want what I want (a free and independent Nation of our own) and are willing to do whatever is necessary to make it happen. That's the advantage of having a collective, everyone has something to offer within the framework of the whole.

Why is religion important? Religion is imporant because religion generally has to do with a belief system? For example:If one believe one should never take another's life under any circumstances then that one would not be willing to defend the Nation 100 percent. Religion establishes ground rules that every citizen of that Nation can depend on.

While I'm at it, I'll explain a little about Yahovah. If you have read the other posts then you already know about the power of sound, etc., so I won't go into that part of it. Allah simply means "everything that is" - "everything that exists". Yahovah is power in you, power in me, power in us. Together, "Yahovah Allah" simply means "all the power that exists" - "all the power in existance". There is no greater power than the Blacks, and the Black female is the carrier and producer of that power. And that is why the first article in the adopted code is "The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens recognize YAHOVAH as their one and only supreme authority; and through this supreme authority comes the power to raise up and keep up a strong, proud, prosperous, free nation."

The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah" simply means "all that exists is ours" - "all that exists is our Kingdom". No spooks, no spirits, no mysticism, no myths.

No spooks or spirits, but us - we are the supreme authority over us. There is no greater power than the power we possess. I know we don't use much of it, but we do indeed possess it. If you know you are the greatest power there is, then there is no chance of someone coming along to make themself appear to be superior to you.

Those who are in control of the earth today long ago realized where the power is, and they created "God" to deceive the world into believing that there was a greater power than the people of the earth. Of course the rulers were the only ones who could speak for, represent. or interpret that "God" to the people, so therfore, that fact, set them above the people. The word "god" is not an acient word. In order to make the "God" come to life the rulers then came up with the concept if giving the "God" a son. No matter what time period you want to deal with, the concept and the purpose was/is all the same - deception of the masses. Whether it be the African "gods", the Greek "gods", the Egyptian "gods", the Chinese "gods", the Aztec "gods", etc., they all were the inventions of those wishing to rule the masses and preventing the masses from knowing where the real power was. Even to the extent of convincing people to wait for a man who has been dead for over 2,000 years to come and save them. Once a person has you believing in any power other than your own, that person becomes your superior.

I know most people are not ready for this truth, and that most do not want to take responsiblity for their actions and do not want to take responsibility for the condition they find themselves in today. That's okay, those are not the people I am looking for, and those people can hate me, call me names, disagee with me, or whatever, it really doesn't matter. Those are not the type of people to build a Nation with for they would bring the new Nation down to the level of the current conditions. Changing places or identities don't change people, only a change of mindset can change people. And as a brother pointed out in an earlier post, people mindset changes in degrees. I am looking for those who already reach a certain level of understand, wisdom, and knowledge.

If you have any other questions and they are asked in a civilized respectfull manner, I will do my best to answer them. Also, why did you ask me those questions? What were they suppose to prove? I do like your persistence though.

Below is the list of National Adopted Code. Tell me what you find wrong with them.

The Adopted Code of The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah
Voluntarily Agreed To By All Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens
(1) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens recognize YAHOVAH as their one and only supreme authority; and through this supreme authority comes the power to raise up and keep up a strong, proud, prosperous, free nation.
(2) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens own their own lives, minds, bodies, and labor, and may do with them anything that doesn't violate the equal rights of others. This principle of individual sovereignty or self-ownership is the foundation for all legitimate property.
(3) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens have the right to own property, which consists of all possessions acquired without coercing others. They respect the equal right of others to own property, which forms the basis for productive and cooperative human relationships.
(4) No individual, group, or majority has the right to initiate or threaten force, fraud, violence, or theft against The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens or their property.
(5) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens have a right to choose whether to communicate or associate with others. These rights of speech and privacy follow directly from the principle of individual sovereignty or self-ownership.
(6) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens have the right to associate with others and to enter into agreements and contracts. For a contract between The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens to be valid, it MUST be entered into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally.
(7) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens have the right to produce and exchange property, and to own the products of their labor and thought. No individual, group, or majority has a right to the labor, ideas, production, or property of a Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizen, or any part thereof, without prior consent or agreement.
(8) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens have the right to defend and protect themselves and their property against coercive aggression, and to contract with others to assist them. The authority of voluntarily-chosen agents to defend or protect Citizens and/or their property is strictly limited to that defense or protection.
(9) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens consider a crime to occur only when there is a damaged person or property. Therefore, there is no such thing as a "victimless crime," and no Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizen can commit a crime simply by disobeying the arbitrary rules of tyrants or coercive organizations.
(10) To be legitimate, courts and trials must be based on voluntary association and agreement, rather than on coercion. However, anyone who infringes on the person or property of another may be subject to a requirement for restitution by the damaged person.
(11) The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens recognize that social order and cooperation develop spontaneously in the absence of coercion. They also recognize that leadership by example and productive effort is more beneficial than leadership by force, violence, compulsion, or fear.
(12) The principles stated in this Code apply to all The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens without regard to age, race, religion, philosophy, background, birthplace, geographic location, gender, or sexual preference.
(13) For a right to be valid, its exercise may not impose a positive obligation on another; it only depends on others not taking coercive actions. The Kingdom of YAHOVAH Allah Citizens respect the equal rights of other Citizens and therefore do not expect others to contribute to their interests, except through voluntary transactions or contributions.

Peace, Blessings

I'll be free, I'll be free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
This spirit of mine.......
By any means necessary

First you are obligated to answer question when you come talking about building a nation and wanting Nubians help . Only fool would just accept anything you say without questioning your motive understand ?

Secondly you don't know what I Know and don't know , Just like you don't know why Nubian people love there children it has nothing to do with the 10 question you ask . those were only your opinion has nothing to do with loving one child .

( 1 ) . Truth --- First , we must know the truth of ourselves ; History / Language / Culture Etc Etc and our relation to the Supreme . We must become truthful when dealing with each other .

( 2 ) . Justice ---- We have to learn to assimilate to distribute , and to pass judgement justly and impartially , We have to teach our children to deal justly in all facets of their lives when dealing with their own for we will not receive just treatment from those who oppose Us .

( 3 ) . Peace ----- If we are to change our condition ( state of mind that we are in ) in order to live in peace , we have to change the way our children are programmed and what is being programmed in them by the media / tv . radio / music . We must create environments suit-able to producing peaceful people . We must learn to live at peace with ourselves .

( 4 ) . Freedom -- We are nature free people . You can imprison a body , but not a mind . As free mind , we must begin to think as free people ; and our minds will take over our bodies into freedom . We must rear our children in their minds that they are not slaves seeking a freedom that is naturally born in their natures , A prisoner is only imprisoned in -as far as he / she accepts his / her punishment . You do not seek rights that are already yours ! We are a free people .

( 5 ) . Love --- Love one another as we love ourselves . Accept all Nubians as your family , Become concerned with the health , welfare and enviroment of each other , for we are '' Our Brother's / Sister's Keeper '' Through '' Love '' , All individualism is dissolved and ego is exhausted .

( 6 ) . Joy ---- We must rejoice for the gift of the truth which the creator has descended upon us here in willderness . We must celebrate the joys by praise of our Creator , and always have a sincere smile for our for out brethren .

( 7 ) . Unity ----- We must become ONE in MIND , BODY , SOUL wants and pursuits and learn to live together as a family , Meaning we have to drop our personal and worldly pursuits and learn to live for OUR FUTURE WHICH IS NONE OTHER THAN OUR CHILDREN .

( 8 ) . Success --- In order to succeed , we must Reinstill in our people the belief in themselves , and that THE WICKED spends much time trying to deceive us . We must set vivid , not vague , goals for ourselves and put full effort in making deadlines , if we are to be successful .

The point of my questions was to find out what you WERE doing And WHAT are you doing Now for Nubians people . And as far as your Sermon on yahovah allah , It sound like another JIM JONE being set-up ,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back