Why is Issa Using my name

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Why is Issa using my name in the spiritual/religion forum, Question for Orthodox Sunni Muslims, telling one of the moderators to tell me to leave him alone. I haven't said a word to him. Seems like he's trying to start a disruption of some sort.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
brutha surely we are aware of this and Destee had a talk with him
express not to use members name .....surely the Mod team will
have it all taken care of shortly we are sorry for any inconvenience

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Issa Rae's Pro-Black Agenda Fights the White Power Structure Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : INSECURE, ISSA RAE Black Relationships 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Issa Rae HBO Show "Insecure" Does Not Represent Black LA or Black LA's Wealth Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Mali : Issa Bagayogo - Banani (Timbuktu) Mali Mali 0
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF HBCUS IN THE AGE OF OBAMA - Dr. Jahi Issa Black Education / Schools 9
Destee Brother Issa - Brother SAMURAI - Brother Sekhemu Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Stop Using the N-Word If You're Not Black African American History Culture 4
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Using Fiction by African American Women to Teach Black Women's History Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prophet Amos using Egyptian metaphors of justice AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Pliny the Elder & Rev chapter 3 using same structure on topic of the Eyes AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship Science and Technology 17
Enki Black People Politics : Trump is using black pastors to mislead the black race. Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Hackers Are Using Fake LinkedIn Profiles to Steal Your Information Science and Technology 3
Enki Black Education / Schools : How our kids are discriminated against using the IQ test Black Education / Schools 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Texas is using textbooks to distort Black history and deny systemic racism Black Education / Schools 55
RAPTOR The Police : Police In Florida Are Using Bike Laws To Criminalize Being Black Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Using the Gulf Monarchies to Project US Power in the Region is Unraveling Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : U.S. forced to admit in court how they framed Iran using false nuclear evidence Black People Politics 0
S Black Relationships : Using Same-sex Marriage to build a nation. Black Relationships 15
Kadijah Black People : Is using the bathroom a crime.... when you're black... and have do #2? Black People Open Forum 7
Deacs Black People : Stop using propaganda against your people! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Sandwich Ingredient You Need to Stop Using NOW Black Health and Wellness 6
PurpleMoons Black People : Georgia police under investigation for raiding home and using Black People Open Forum 11
Jahari Kavi Black People : Whites using scare tactics and threats of guns to scare Blacks Black People Open Forum 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Who Using Fore Vibrations? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Law Forum : The trouble with using police informants in the United States Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
S Black People : Strong 9-11 Conspiracy film.. using witness accounts. Black People Open Forum 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Security hole allows anyone to hijack your Skype account using only your email address (updated) Science and Technology 7
S Black People : The Orgins and Techniques of Mind Control, That they are using on You Subconsciously! Black People Open Forum 6
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : Cease Your Cell Bill using WIFI Black Money Business Jobs 1
Destee Food Discussion : Starbucks - will stop using crushed bugs in their drinks Food Discussion and Recipes 1
jamesfrmphilly Congo : Congo warlord convicted of using child soldiers Republic of the Congo 4
RAPTOR Black People : Using 'racist white supremacist studies to define oneself' Black People Open Forum 14
RAPTOR Black People : Atlanta Metro-Area School District Defends Using Slavery Equations To Teach Math To Third Graders Black People Open Forum 8
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Are Muslims Consuming and Using Pork Products? Black Health and Wellness 8
Amnat77 Black People : U.S. Military Launches Spy Operation Using Fake Online Identities Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Using Lemons to Bleach Skin Black Health and Wellness 2
Istari Black People : Myths and Facts about who's using Welfare Black People Open Forum 6
YungMiss Black People : Rappers Using Subliminal Messages: Jay Z Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Haiti : Bush using Haitian "commumity service" to duck ish of war crimes? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
R Black Spirituality Religion : Techniques to help ones mind function on a higher level: Using more than the average Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
Destee Premium Members Only : Using Dreamweaver Premium Members Only 4
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Using the Bible, Quran, etc., but not Christian or Muslim Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 99
mizjoice Science and Technology : One trick that I have been using........ Science and Technology 0
I Black People : Try going into court and using THIS defense! Black People Open Forum 4
prokoro Science and Technology : Using plantronics mic headset in ubuntu 8.10 Science and Technology 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A MAJOR SHIFT IS TAKING PLACE IN THE WAY BLACK PEOPLE ARE USING OUR Divine MIND Chief Elder Osiris 1
D Black parents using Pres. Bush to win locally Black Parenting 1