Chief Elder Osiris : WHY IS EVERYBODY TAUGHT TO DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE ?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
WHY IS EVERYBODY TAUGHT TO DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, This Is Just An Abbreviated Version Of Why We Are Disliked So, By The World.

When Reforming back into the Divine Mind, a Metamorphose Experience take place, it is as if the Door Of Need To Be Entered, is open inside of that Mysterious Mental part of you, and there it appear, all that you have ever wondered about, become revealing to you, and in no way, is it going to be the same informational vision you now experience on the level of a Human being Mind, because it is that Mind that have you wondering about the Life of your self, having you to believe Life is all that you are able to look at, not so beloved, Life, when has entered that Mysterious Mental Part of you, become that Divine Life that is qualified to See all that you can not Look at, and on that Metaphysical Level, there is where Divine Truth and Reality Reside and all answers to the question you have about the Black Life, is revealed to you, beloved.

I often share with you making a statement from Time to Time, which is, If You Do Not Know, Then You Have Been Set Up To Believe Any And Everything That Is Told To you, That Statement Is The Divine Truth, which came from being able to enter that Mysterious Mental Part of You, beloved.

Can You Understand That, Beloved ?

Do you understand, when I share with you, that you are a part of that Mysterious Dark Matter, that which Reveal its Presence, as That Spatal Eternal Infinite Ethreal Universe ?

Do You Know What that reveal about you, Beloved ?

No, because you not now, can understand the meaning of that statement that Reveal whom you black people are, and so you now wonder why it is that the world has been taught to dislike you, as the world remain in awe of you.

Beloved, the biggest handicap of the Black World is that our Mind has and still is being Tampered with, being in the process of a Remaking disorder, and that is why you can not come to know and Understand whom you black people are, and the sign of what I am sharing with you about our Black selves, are that you can not intelligently challenge the fact that you do not know thyself, because you believe it to be True.

Because in the remaking of the Black Mind, that Mind is calibrated to only Believe and not Know, yet our Divine First Way Ancestors Instructed us, in order to get to Enter the Door way of that Mysterious Mental Dimension of yourself, then you must get to know Thyself again, a process that require you to reclaim your Divine Mind, A Mind you now know nothing about, and how do you do that, well, you take control of your Thought process, by dismissing all that the Human Being Mind has been programmed in you to believe to be true and Real, causing you to know and understand that all things physical, is only an illusion of what the Human Being Mind has been programmed to receive as being True and Real, on the Physical Life Level of your Being.

So the question is, why is everybody taught to dislike Black People, which is different from the question, why does everybody dislike Black People, because there is a Luciferian Hierarchy that Know and understand who Black people are, and what your capabilities are, when you are revolving in your Divine Mind, a Mind whose thoughts are in Harmony, Order, and Balance, which qualify Black People to Reason Profoundly about all that is desired to know, by you Black People.

So it is to the advantage of Lucifer to not allow the world to know of the Black World living in our Divine Life Dimension, on this Planet, because Lucifer was permitted to see and know of your Divine qualities and the High Powered Mental order that your Divine Mind did Function, which proved that Life Superiority is not a Divine Claim but a way of Life Living, which was associated with those People wearing the Pigment Black.( without color )

So when Lucifer was allowed to approach our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors, they came with evil intent, because Lucifer had long fallen from the height of their Divinity, so Lucifer was aware that in a state of Divinity there is no thought of evil intent, all is trusted by the Divinity of the Divine Nature of your Mind.

So that is why I share with you about the Trinity of Evil, such is the garment of the Human Being Mind, it being, vain ego, envy, and jealousy, wrapped in Malice, the principles of the human Being Mind that drive and motivate the Human Being of Lucifer, causing Lucifer to declare that the world will not be allowed to know and understand the Divine Nature of the Black World, so the Human Being , Lucifer, claiming to be the Devil and Satan alike, set out to claim the Nature of the Divine Black Being, by impersonating the Spirit of the Divine Black Being and by our Divine Ancestors allowing Lucifer into their presence, it gave Lucifer the opportunity to plant the Evil Germ of Lucifer Seed into the Gift of Life, of those Divine Black Goddess, and over Time, Lucifer introduced a Theology referred to as the Religion of the coming of the God Child Christ Jesus, the King of the Jews and to become the King of the Black World, an act of dismantling the Divine Mind of the Black World and inserting the Mind of Lucifer the Human Being, the confessor to be a Liar and a deceiver, with no desire to ever be perfect again.

So Lucifer the Human Being, proceeded to assemble the lesser type of the Human Being Mind into the Mental Psychic of the once Divine Being, and Lucifer is in control of the Life and Spirit of the Black World today, because Lucifer has control of the Black World Mind, describing it to be as Lucifer is, the worker of Evil and practitioner of iniquity, Black People made to appear to be the Anti nature Being, while Lucifer describe the self of their Life, to be as the Divine Life once was, claiming to be a superior Being, disguising himself as being the Spirit of God, knowing, in order for Lucifer to maintain that type of deceiving Life, there must not be allowed to be known whom the people that consist of the Black World, Divinely are.

So the World is taught to dislike the Divine once Being, now made to be a Human Being, which is no more than an expression of an Anti nature Spirit, generated by the sense thought processes, that come from a Profane believing Human Being Mind.

Religion is the main source that maintain the stay and solidify the Human Being Mind of the once Black Divine Being, we who now seek the answer to the question, why does the world dislike Black People so, and the answer is, because the world has been taught to do so, and Black people in our Human Being Mind, is incapable of changing such an impression the world has of ourselves, so we to, have the same disrespect for ourselves, with a Mind calibrated to embrace the tool used to keep us away from reclaiming our Divine Mind, because in the final analysis of Life action, We Are What We Think, Beloved

Be Kind To Your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

WHY IS EVERYBODY TAUGHT TO DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, This Is Just An Abbreviated Version Of Why We Are Disliked So, By The World.

When Reforming back into the Divine Mind, a Metamorphose Experience take place, it is as if the Door Of Need To Be Entered, is open inside of that Mysterious Mental part of you, and there it appear, all that you have ever wondered about, become revealing to you, and in no way, is it going to be the same informational vision you now experience on the level of a Human being Mind, because it is that Mind that have you wondering about the Life of your self, having you to believe Life is all that you are able to look at, not so beloved, Life, when has entered that Mysterious Mental Part of you, become that Divine Life that is qualified to See all that you can not Look at, and on that Metaphysical Level, there is where Divine Truth and Reality Reside and all answers to the question you have about the Black Life, is revealed to you, beloved.

I often share with you making a statement from Time to Time, which is, If You Do Not Know, Then You Have Been Set Up To Believe Any And Everything That Is Told To you, That Statement Is The Divine Truth, which came from being able to enter that Mysterious Mental Part of You, beloved.

Do you understand, when I share with you, that you are a part of that Mysterious Dark Matter, that which Reveal its Presence, as That Spatal Eternal Infinite Ethreal Universe ?

Do You Know What that reveal about you, Beloved ?

No, because you not now, can understand the meaning of that statement that Reveal whom you black people are, and so you now wonder why it is that the world has been taught to dislike you, as the world remain in awe of you.

Beloved, the biggest handicap of the Black World is that our Mind has and still is being Tampered with, being in the process of a Remaking disorder, and that is why you can not come to know and Understand whom you black people are, and the sign of what I am sharing with you about our Black selves, are that you can not intelligently challenge the fact that you do not know thyself, because you believe it to be True.

Because in the remaking of the Black Mind, that Mind is calibrated to only Believe and not Know, yet our Divine First Way Ancestors Instructed us, in order to get to Enter the Door way of that Mysterious Mental Dimension of yourself, then you must get to know Thyself again, a process that require you to reclaim your Divine Mind, A Mind you now know nothing about, and how do you do that, well, you take control of your Thought process, by dismissing all that the Human Being Mind has been programmed in you to believe to be true and Real, causing you to know and understand that all things physical, is only an illusion of what the Human Being Mind has been programmed to receive as being True and Real, on the Physical Life Level of your Being.

So the question is, why is everybody taught to dislike Black People, which is different from the question, why does everybody dislike Black People, because there is a Luciferian Hierarchy that Know and understand who Black people are, and what your capabilities are, when you are revolving in your Divine Mind, a Mind whose thoughts are in Harmony, Order, and Balance, which qualify Black People to Reason Profoundly about all that is desired to know, by you Black People.

So it is to the advantage of Lucifer to not allow the world to know of the Black World living in our Divine Life Dimension, on this Planet, because Lucifer was permitted to see and know of your Divine qualities and the High Powered Mental order that your Divine Mind did Function, which proved that Life Superiority is not a Divine Claim but a way of Life Living, which was associated with those People wearing the Pigment Black.( without color )

So when Lucifer was allowed to approach our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors, they came with evil intent, because Lucifer had long fallen from the height of their Divinity, so Lucifer was aware that in a state of Divinity there is no thought of evil intent, all is trusted by the Divinity of the Divine Nature of your Mind.

So that is why I share with you about the Trinity of Evil, such is the garment of the Human Being Mind, it being, vain ego, envy, and jealousy, wrapped in Malice, the principles of the human Being Mind that drive and motivate the Human Being of Lucifer, causing Lucifer to declare that the world will not be allowed to know and understand the Divine Nature of the Black World, so the Human Being , Lucifer, claiming to be the Devil and Satan alike, set out to claim the Nature of the Divine Black Being, by impersonating the Spirit of the Divine Black Being and by our Divine Ancestors allowing Lucifer into their presence, it gave Lucifer the opportunity to plant the Evil Germ of Lucifer Seed into the Gift of Life, of those Divine Black Goddess, and over Time, Lucifer introduced a Theology referred to as the Religion of the coming of the God Child Christ Jesus, the King of the Jews and to become the King of the Black World, an act of dismantling the Divine Mind of the Black World and inserting the Mind of Lucifer the Human Being, the confessor to be a Liar and a deceiver, with no desire to ever be perfect again.

So Lucifer the Human Being, proceeded to assemble the lesser type of the Human Being Mind into the Mental Psychic of the once Divine Being, and Lucifer is in control of the Life and Spirit of the Black World today, because Lucifer has control of the Black World Mind, describing it to be as Lucifer is, the worker of Evil and practitioner of iniquity, Black People made to appear to be the Anti nature Being, while Lucifer describe the self of their Life, to be as the Divine Life once was, claiming to be a superior Being, disguising himself as being the Spirit of God, knowing, in order for Lucifer to maintain that type of deceiving Life, there must not be allowed to be known whom the people that consist of the Black World, Divinely are.

So the World is taught to dislike the Divine once Being, now made to be a Human Being, which is no more than an expression of an Anti nature Spirit, generated by the sense thought processes, that come from a Profane believing Human Being Mind.

Religion is the main source that maintain the stay and solidify the Human Being Mind of the once Black Divine Being, we who now seek the answer to the question, why does the world dislike Black People so, and the answer is, because the world has been taught to do so, and Black people in our Human Being Mind, is incapable of changing such an impression the world has of ourselves, so we to, have the same disrespect for ourselves, with a Mind calibrated to embrace the tool used to keep us away from reclaiming our Divine Mind, because in the final analysis of Life action, We Are What We Think, Beloved

Be Kind To Your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
good question chief,but the more immediate question should be..WHEN WILL THE BLACKMAN AND WOMAN LEARN TO LIKE THEMSELVES?...when we figure out this puzzle nobody on earth will stand in our way.

good question chief,but the more immediate question should be..WHEN WILL THE BLACKMAN AND WOMAN LEARN TO LIKE THEMSELVES?...when we figure out this puzzle nobody on earth will stand in our way.
when we recognize the especial efforts to insure that we get special tutoring in these classes and start skipping out.

you are so right! when we figure out this puzzle, NOBODY nowhere could possibly stand in Our Way.

i wonder if that could be because we ARE "The Way"?

Ma'at - Hetep Chief Elder Osiris

(e.g. although I prefer the name Ausar since that origin is directly from the Ta-Meri rather than the Greek translation of same:book:)

A. Everyone has been taught to dislike black people to downplay the fact that as the original people to inhabited the earth we created an advanced level of civilization that "remains unmatched and untouched to this date (e.g. and the Ancient Ta- Meri did it w/o a laptop!) in the areas of:

Agriculture
Architecture
Astrology
Astronomy
Commerce
Cosmogony
Cosmology
Finance
Government
Law & Order
Mathematics
Music
Science
Theosophy

The above areas all successfully shut down our "former" greatness on all levels of "Global" people activity:

Economics:hammer:
Education:hammer:
Entertainment:hammer:
Labor:hammer:
Law:hammer:
Politics:hammer:
:hammer:Religion:hammer:
Sex:hammer:
War:hammer:

Q. How then do we retrieve this former greatness?
A. By returning back-to-the source!:run:

My life has taken a 180 turn in the last year. I'm an athlete that was raised in the church, but I always felt uneasy with the teachings of the church. For a family having two ministers, we saw our fair share of pain. Which is what gave me faith in God. One of my best friends growing up was Muslim and we would have conversations about religion and my views were that all religions stem from one source and that as long as you believe in God you are doing right.

That for some reason still didn't do it for me. The more I thought about the concept of God, the more my views got a little more "outlandish". I remember having one conversation with him and I said "man, what if all of this was an illusion and you really don't exists but you are simply there to bring me to a higher consciousness." Sounded crazy to him at the time.

That particular statement, I made about 2 years ago before I came into the "knowing". I've always had a passion for helping those who are unaware of how to help themselves. Which is why I changed my major from business to sociology. Ironically, sociology was a major my father had studied when he was in school.

Sociology however made me ask even more questions, and I found myself more lost now than I was before I began to study it. Never the less, it was still quite interesting to me.

My favorite class was an African American Politics class taught by a Professor Fredrick Williams at the Univeristy of Texas at San Antonio. He, along with the music I listened to and obviously the spirit guiding me, opened me up to realize how much young black people turn away from African thoughts.

We often would have discussion panels about what was wrong with the black community and I was always chosen to speak because I was a ball player that offered a very different perspective on life than most athletes.

One day before a practice, there was a Brother to Brother conference being held. Of course I couldn't miss that. One of the panels that really caught my attention was the African Centered Panel. One guy by the name of Almas spoke and caught my attention. It was as if his words were intended just for me at that time.

Speaking about my generation he said: "Your generation is a generation that is going to change the world because you are fearless. You may not always have the right thought process in mind, but with the right guidance there are no limits to what you guys can do."

I had never heard and older cat speak so proudly about my generation. What was most incredible is that I had that thought in my mind since I was a kid. I told myself I had to meet the guy.

I went to practice feeling uplifted by the panel. A week or so before hand, I had picked up a couple of books I had heard about, one was "Forty Million Dollar Slaves" by William Rhoden and the other was "Destiny of Souls" by Micheal Newton.

After my day had ended, I began reading Forty Million Dollar Slaves. Needless to say, it was an eye opener for a black athlete. During this time, I had ran across Almas at a press conference pertaining to the destruction of the African American Studies program at University of Texas at San Antonio.
There I told him that I wanted to speak to him about a program my brother and I had in mind to uplift the community. We set up a meeting and he gave me a rough copy of a cd he had recently done entitled "I would Tell You These Things If I Were Your Father". Truly an outstanding work.

When we met, I began to tell him about what I wanted to do. Instead of further discussing the program, we got on a religious discussion. He said that black people should stay out of the church. Suprisingly... this statement intrigued me. I asked why and he began to talk about stuff I had no knowledge of at the time, but it sounded interesting as hell.:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:
During the conversation he made a statement speaking of me being an old soul. I immediately thought about the book I had bought.

I soon begin to read the book by Micheal Newton which spoke about reincarnation and the spiritual realm as explored by him through hypnosis. It opened my mind to a whole new world that I new little about.

I asked Almas to tell me what he knew about reincarnation and he gave me a book by Na'im Akbar called "Light from Ancient Africa".

At first I was a bit skeptical because the pictures on the front of the book seemed to be like the stuff my oldest brother was studying when I was in elementary school about 12 years earlier. My brother had studied some of the works by Dr. Malachi York and at such a young age, it all sounded crazy to me.

So being presented with this book, my insecurities ran rappid. I thought that everyone would look at me crazy and that I would read this book and it would be something that was totally outside of what it was I was searching for.

Silly me! Na'im was just what I needed at the time. He spoon fed me some of the most vital information that I would ever be presented with. I red it, and was open.

Shortly afterwards, my eldest brother died from a self inflicted gun shot wound. It was an accident that had taken place in a rap studio in Houston. When I heard the news, I felt like I had died. Meaning the old me.

Since I was in middle school, I had a feeling that told me two events would change my life. One was the death of my eldest brother, and the other was the birth of my son.

So the news of my brothers passing on was of no coincidence. I realized that it had already been written. Since then, my brother has been a guiding light. Giving me confirmation that everything is going to be alright. A few days after my brother's funeral, I was blessed with the news that I would be a father.

These occurances have brought about a new consciousness in me. I am realizing that I am awakening. I'm still searching, and that thirst will lead me to the unshakable peace.

Hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back