Black Ancestors : Why is Dr. Sebi under attack so much recently?

CellfoodLife

Apr 5, 2017
I've always liked the lifestyle Dr. Sebi taught and I definitely base my diet on his teachings. I feel better and healthier than I did before I found out about his diet. I've used his supplements in the past and enjoyed their effects. I bought some bio ferro capsules a few weeks ago and they have given me more focus. But, I have been seeing so many crazy people coming out of the woodwork attacking him after his death. I saw a crazy vide of a guy who burned his head with Dr. Sebi stuff and people went crazy about it. But then I saw this video and knowing Dr. Sebi's past I have learned not to trust anything on the surface.

What are your thoughts on the situation?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:hello: CellfoodLife ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing.

This is a sensitive topic here at destee.com.

I don't believe it particularly, has ever come up here, but the gist is quite familiar.

Talking negatively about Ancestors is not allowed here ... and this is on the edge, already.

If you have had a good experience, then share that ... lift up your experience.

You don't have to make someone else's experience an untruth ... it could be true.

Our Ancestor has passed and cannot defend himself, his products, none of it.

If you're afraid to continue using them, in spite of your positive results, then stop.

Yeah ... this is not the place to talk negatively about our Ancestors.

Fortunately though ... there are like a gazillion places that welcome such talk.

I am going to leave the thread open but i hope everyone remembers where they are.

I am sure we can have the discussion respectfully ... but it will be a challenge.

I have moved this thread to our ... Honoring Black Ancestors Forum.

Thanks for joining and sharing ... truly ... you probably did not know i had Ancestor issues ... :wink:

Make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : *Remembering Dr. Sebi* Black Health and Wellness 3
Orisons Black People : Was Dr Sebi's Death [06.08.2016] MURDER? Black People Open Forum 4
Orisons Health and Wellness : Dr Sebi Can Cure AIDS and most serious ailments/what have you got to lose by trying? Black Health and Wellness 2
$$RICH$$ Black People : ONE TO KNOW Dr. Sebi (The Man Hidden From The World) Black People Open Forum 3
Hamma Africa : excerpt from sacredtexts.com under the African (religion,myth section found there) All Things Africa 5
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : ONE NATION UNDER A GROOVE (Detroit’s Tribute to The Funk) Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mississippi Is About To Have An Election Under Jim Crow Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : A winner with a brain to be entertained by boys I try enjoys but the love talk become noise under my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Perfection Ghana : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Ghana Stools╢Akan Stool Succession under Colonial Rule-Continuity or Change? Ghana 0
R Black Poetry : He some how rhyme and allow time for a coffee break see softy and brought a plate for desserts under Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : RACISM GROWING UNDER #45 Black People Politics 452
Kemetstry Black People Politics : THE PRE EXISTING CONDITIONS LOST UNDER REPEAL Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A Massive Lake Of Molten Carbon The Size Of Mexico Was Just Discovered Under The US Science and Technology 2
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Somalia : SOMALIS IN THE U.S. FACE SPIKE IN DEPORTATIONS AS FEARS GROW UNDER TRUMP Somalia 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-under-fire-for-comments-about-trans-women Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : leslie-jones-under-fire-for-racially-charged-joke Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black Positive People : Judge Rules NYPD Must Disclose Surveillance of Black Lives Matter Protesters Under Freedom of Inform Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : under-armour-ceo-hammered-by-analyst-for-praising-donald-trump Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black America Steels Itself for Obama’s Departure and a Future Under Trump Black People Politics 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Slavery Under a Police System AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Life got better for pretty much everyone under Obama, Gallup poll finds Black People Politics 1
Writspirit Black People : Faith Under Fire: Betrayed By A Thing Called Love Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Black West Point cadets under scrutiny for raised fists in photo Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Charleston church under fire for mass shooting payouts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Chidike Black People : White Racist Russell Schiller Attends HBCU Howard Under The Guise Of Caring For BW Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : True That Under Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders under fire for #HowToTalkToBlackWomen tweet Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Chicago's Homan Square police complex under fire Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck African American History Culture : Our Places And Spaces Are Under Attack Too African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Ashley Richards the FIRST Woman to be charged under the Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act/2010 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Former CIA director under Obama: 'Someone needs to lose their job' if reports about ISISintelligence Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Are race relations really worse under President Obama? Black People Politics 1
chuck Law Forum : equal protection under the law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama under pressure to release secret pages of 9/11 report 'showing Saudi Arabia financed attacks Black People Politics 2
C The Front Porch : One Black Nation under one black God!!!! The Front Porch 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama Schemes to Attack Syria, Under the Guise of Fighting ISIS Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Why is the thread concerning Osiris and Heru Posted under ATR when it is not an ATR subject?? Black People Open Forum 3
KingSango Black People : Leaving with the spoils of America through repatriation v.s demanding reparations under White rule. Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: Right to vote under threat in the US Black People Politics 4
S Black People : Kanye West under the juristiction of CA.. or "Yeezy under the Jureezy of the Steezy".. Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : Verizon Slashes Prices Under Pressure From Rivals Black Money Business Jobs 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Got The Devil Under My Feet Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : White House Under Pressure to Pay Its Interns Black People Politics 9
PurpleMoons Black People : Georgia police under investigation for raiding home and using Black People Open Forum 11
RAPTOR Black People : A Plan to Sue the NAACP under RICO Act Black People Open Forum 5