Black People : Why is Black the symbol of sin?

Madara x

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2017
Greetings Tellurians,

Have you heard of Frantz Fanon?
If you did, then good; But if you haven't, then don't worry; because today is your lucky day.

Frantz Fanon was a Martinique born Afro-Caribbean psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary, and writer whose works are influential in the fields of post-colonial studies, critical theory, and Marxism. In one of his most famous books 'Black skin white masks', Fanon analyzed the psychology of the anti-black racism and dehumanization inherent in situations of colonial domination.

If you want to know what frantz fanon said
in response to the question that I've mentioned in the thread-title,
then please watch this video playlist
and give me some feed back on my youtube channel and on this thread:

Long live curiosity,

Mahad.M.Hori

Greetings Tellurians,

Have you heard of Frantz Fanon?
If you did, then good; But if you haven't, then don't worry; because today is your lucky day.

Frantz Fanon was a Martinique born Afro-Caribbean psychiatrist, philosopher, revolutionary, and writer whose works are influential in the fields of post-colonial studies, critical theory, and Marxism. In one of his most famous books 'Black skin white masks', Fanon analyzed the psychology of the anti-black racism and dehumanization inherent in situations of colonial domination.

If you want to know what frantz fanon said
in response to the question that I've mentioned in the thread-title,
then please watch this video playlist
and give me some feed back on my youtube channel and on this thread:

Long live curiosity,

Mahad.M.Hori

Hello and Welcome Mahad.M.Hori,

Your video was enjoyable. Projection by Whites of Blacks being evil is something we are well aware of, as we are with Fanon. Franz's work can be found all over this site through a search (
top right icon in the Blue Bar) ... However, this work digs deeper into racism:

http://bamn.destee.com/

ResizeImageHandler.ashx

http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000703434/BAMN.aspx

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back