Africa : WHY IS AFRICA STILL POOR?

rosshew said:
I think the probelem is with Africans themselves. we dont have future goals. Most of us are here stucked for today only. Just today. we never see ourselves for tomorow. If we respect ourselves and appreciate what we have. Acknowladge our problem we can make it. we have all the resaurces.

Rosshew ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and sharing with us!

Are you in Africa now? What country?

Feel free to visit us in our voice and video chat room too ... www.destee.com/chat

Please make yourself at home, because you are!

:heart:

Destee

A Truly Superb Post

Riada said:
I agree with your historical analysis which you expressed quite eloquently. But our plight in the here and now largely comes down to, as you say, ‘Black mental and psychological dependence’ on whites which is another way of saying that those African leaders and other ordinary Blacks around the world don’t value and don’t depend on self or our own group to solve our problems.

Most of those leaders are arrogant, egotistical, selfish, coldhearted murderers! I've met some of their relatives and cronies. There is a method to their madness. They simply don't care. And even if some of them do what they do due to ignorance, whose fault is that? Surely we don't expect white folks to teach them any better. IMO, those leaders have a vested interest in remaining ignorant, if their bad leadership stems from ignorance. If they really had their peoples' best interests at heart, they would step down when they see that they don't have the skills to build their country or keep their people from suffering like wounded animals and dying like flies. But their egos and greed stop them from doing that. We have got to stop excusing them as if they're not even adults or as if they are retarded. They are exhibiting self-hatred and self-devaluation in the PRESENT and destroying us all. Personally, I don't think there's is anything too bad to do some of those leaders!!

However, even after we know each blow-by-blow account of history, we must focus on the present and future. We are not responsible for what white folks did to us yesterday, but we are responsible for what we do today to change it for today and for the future. We must relate to each other differently in a very consciously different manner. We must stop this self-hating. We must ACT differently. Even before we talk to each other or interact with each other, we need to ask ourselves: Is this statement or action going to promote, retard, or destroy in any way my advancement and those of other Black folks.

I am very familiar with Neely Fuller and his teachings about white supremacy. I guess most, of us here, are. Many Black folks are very knowledgeable by now about what happened to us, but knowledge is not the same as actions. We must ACT differently towards each other, now and in the future, because people are judged by their actions or lack of actions, not by what they know, or think, or feel.

As a side issue, you expressed that our (Black) part in our historical downfall was due to lack of equality between men and women or lack of reciprocity. I agree. If we just look at this issue of inequality between men and women in Africa and in the Diaspora, it is men who drive this issue and enforce this inequality for their pleasure and benefit. Now, I don’t mean this to sound like I’m pointing the finger at men, but I sometimes wonder why it is that “conscious” men on this board and in general don’t focus a lot more of their efforts on changing the attitudes and behavior of other men insofar as inequality is concerned.

The only thing really POOR about Africa is our Leadership and their thinking, because the rest of humanity would love to have the riches and resources that we genuinely don’t know what to do with; which is why they are all doing their best to make sure they get a piece of the action [with all but Cuba and maybe China [perhaps time will tell] focused on keeping us comatose].

Obviously the more easily spiritually and intellectually challenged among us [male and female] do distort individual weaknesses to instigate and perpetuate a gender conflict [as if we haven’t got enough divisive grief in our communities] when both genders are consistently just as dysfunctional.

In my experience intelligence and education (are often confused as being one and the same) rarely come together at an elevated level in one person, and this situation is worsened by the psychological profiling done across a broad spectrum (especially in the social as opposed to the technical sciences) of subjects; to weed out the more dominant and assertive characters as they are the ones who could develop into intelligently shrewd potential (threat to White Supremacy) leaders of our communities tomorrow.

If I walked up to another man and said “Excuse me Sir, am I a Man”? Simply by asking a question like that (consciously acknowledging his superior judgement by seeking the acknowledgement and acceptance of our White Supremacist Racist Academia) I’ve answered it.

Africa is Rich

Cedric Denson said:
The question is, What part of the world is NOT poor?

CD

How do you explain the fact that 60% of the the World’s mineral wealth and strategically vital resources are still in Africa, even after the MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVE PARASITES [and their lackeys of many hues] have spent the last 500 years raping her of people and resources.

China or India would be deleriously happy to have even half of the resources we have in Africa within their borders; which our totally dysfunctional socio-economic elites are making such a poor job of managing for our collective best interest.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back