Black People : Why integration is a major roadblock than a solution to our issue's on race?

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
I am here to continue with the Achilles's heel of the issue's we face.
We did all these movements and rioting for what?
To be still a subject of ridicule behind closed door, and a object for politicians.
To be still judge by your ethnicity in secret and discriminated.
It is by all, even your own they can't help it some are so brainwashed that they can't see it.

These were the people along with others enslave you, but you cheesing and smiling at their table begging for crumbs.
We begging for jobs,equality,and to be free.
They can't stand it when we did establish and stood up for ourselves by building communities that was both affluent and financially established.
That's why they came up with this false term of integration to divert our attention and efforts of building a stronger community.

Hate it if you must, but segregation even though not perfect in logic and sense could have work because it is still being used and practice today just not publicly.
Why you think white flight is happening? Why they not resolving the inequalities of financial instabilities and education?
Why is it so hard for young black males who does well almost perfect in school and take ridicules and taunted for doing the right thing can't find work or easily disqualified,and discouraged to work? Why any black males is discourage to look for work?

Some of us walk around like we the sh** ,while these children are suffering from poverty and social neglect.
You want these kids to stop the killing, help not look at them get a job or at least mentor one to show that someone cares.
Stop being above everyone and help them up and out.

What's wrong with integration? Where do I begin?

First of all integration, the way it's manifested in this wilderness, implies that one group has a superior product and is keeping it from another group. that premise is wrong and decisive. Black people had their own everything and were doing quite well for themselves prior to integration, but they didn't know it. There were places denied to them, but lets be real, devils weren't running to use Black folks products and services either. Devils culture is what's shown in the media and that's why Original people fought to have it, but to our detriment.

Now what do we have??? Our own businesses? Yes! Churches, hair/barber salons, funeral homes and soul food restaurants. And Asian people are co-opping those. Keep our money in our own communities? Impossible, we don't' have own communities anymore. Integration has ruined us as a people. And for what? So we can shop in their stores and go to their expensive colleges? 1 +1 = 2 no matter where you go. And I don't see the devil trying to attend HBCU's.....

I am here to continue with the Achilles's heel of the issue's we face.
We did all these movements and rioting for what?
To be still a subject of ridicule behind closed door, and a object for politicians.
To be still judge by your ethnicity in secret and discriminated.
It is by all, even your own they can't help it some are so brainwashed that they can't see it.

These were the people along with others enslave you, but you cheesing and smiling at their table begging for crumbs.
We begging for jobs,equality,and to be free.
They can't stand it when we did establish and stood up for ourselves by building communities that was both affluent and financially established.
That's why they came up with this false term of integration to divert our attention and efforts of building a stronger community.

Hate it if you must, but segregation even though not perfect in logic and sense could have work because it is still being used and practice today just not publicly.
Why you think white flight is happening? Why they not resolving the inequalities of financial instabilities and education?
Why is it so hard for young black males who does well almost perfect in school and take ridicules and taunted for doing the right thing can't find work or easily disqualified,and discouraged to work? Why any black males is discourage to look for work?

Some of us walk around like we the sh** ,while these children are suffering from poverty and social neglect.
You want these kids to stop the killing, help not look at them get a job or at least mentor one to show that someone cares.
Stop being above everyone and help them up and out.

:toast:

What's wrong with integration? Where do I begin?

First of all integration, the way it's manifested in this wilderness, implies that one group has a superior product and is keeping it from another group. that premise is wrong and decisive. Black people had their own everything and were doing quite well for themselves prior to integration, but they didn't know it. There were places denied to them, but lets be real, devils weren't running to use Black folks products and services either. Devils culture is what's shown in the media and that's why Original people fought to have it, but to our detriment.

Now what do we have??? Our own businesses? Yes! Churches, hair/barber salons, funeral homes and soul food restaurants. And Asian people are co-opping those. Keep our money in our own communities? Impossible, we don't' have own communities anymore. Integration has ruined us as a people. And for what? So we can shop in their stores and go to their expensive colleges? 1 +1 = 2 no matter where you go. And I don't see the devil trying to attend HBCU's.....

First of all, let's not be that critical of each other, i. e., since how many of ancestors of those other ethnic/racial groups rose as far as some of our own had, even if most of us can't or won't give them real props..

I. e., going from being a former slaves to a black office holders, etc., way back during Reconstruction etc etc etc?

Do read Dubois BLACK RECONSTRUCTION and don't believe the hype!

It wasn't just the rise of KKK ad naseum: It was also the betrayal of the Hayes/Tiden compromise which set us back for eighty years!

Even the Civil Rights and/or Black Power movements ran into their unfair of white opposition...

Sometimes I am led to believe the post movement era generations feel and think us who lived thru those eras don'[t count or don't exist!

If you're complaint is what doesn't work for you too:

Then do take it to the next stage!

Any attempts at new compromises will get you nowhere:

"You are either with (the freedom fighters)..or you're on of us...!"

Yeah...they're may be less of the white true believers able and willing to do their dirt:

But it's not over yet!

End of speech...

:thinking:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back