Black People Politics : Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by ru2religious, Mar 10, 2016.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,889
    I know, I know, its been a long time since I've been on the site and that's partially do to the fact that I haven't been able to log in. Yet, I'm back and I'm back to start conversations again.

Okay - So now one of my questions starting this thread is, why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary? I'm most confident that most of the people here on destee.com - past and present (who I haven't met yet) are educated individuals so I'm asking in all honesty.

Hillary's husband (Bill) devastated the black communities with the 100-1 on crack vs. cocaine which caused millions of black men to go to jail. Unemployment for the black community was at an all-time high; especially for AA males. Wait, let me elaborate on that point a little more. Based on the 100-1 drug conviction rate that was geared toward AA's, the jail population of African American males increased 26% under the Clinton Administration. What that means is that 26% of African American males were taken and shoved in a prison behind a law that was meant to fill a new budding business called the prison industry. They were not counted during the unemployment census even though they were American citizens and human. If they had of been counted in the census our unemployment rate during the Clinton administration would have been 42%. Nevertheless, as slaves/prisoners - they were not counted as part of the population, but the truth of the matter is; they are part of the American population.

It was also under the Clinton administration that the black family suffered its greatest depression. With the black man gone, children fatherless, and woman having to do what they have to do to put food in the kids mouth, raise their kids and fight to not get addicted by CIA sponsored drugs; the destruction of the black family was inevitable. The Reagan's started the process but it was the Clinton's who perfected it.

Okay let us now talk about Hillary Clinton who tries to make herself seem like she's for the people and by the people. Years ago she referred to black children as "super predators". Umm, how in the world are our people voting for someone who has absolutely no love for our people and have caused more pain than gain? Our people are still sleep walking and what's weird to me is, most of our people don't want to wake up. I shared a video on facebook and the response from a lot of our people was amazing. Some, despite the facts still will vote for Hillary, so then I ask the question again: "Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?

Watch this video and pay attention - then tell me who you are voting for.

Ase

• Like Like x 2
    • True True x 1
    • List
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,468
    welcome back.....

stockholm syndrome.jpg

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,720

Welcome back, but I really wish you would have better qualified that statement:

Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?
    Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by ru2religious, Yesterday at 9:19 PM

"Okay - So now one of my questions starting this thread is, why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary? I'm most confident that most of the people here on destee.com - past and present (who I haven't met yet) are educated individuals so I'm asking in all honesty."

Plenty of us, here at Destee.com, are making the case to expose the Clinton machine and folk are reading the information, for example:

https://destee.com/threads/the-clinton-legacy-is-black-impoverishment—so-why-are-we-still-voting-for-hillary.85621/#post-942747

https://destee.com/threads/how-the-fbi-could-derail-hillary-clinton’s-presidential-run.84752/

https://destee.com/threads/heres-wh...wice-before-voting-for-hillary-clinton.85587/

Black People Politics : - Here's Why Black People Should Think Twice Before Voting For Hillary Clinton

In the Spirit of The New Jim Crow, Michelle ... you go gurl ... Here's Why Black People Should Think Twice Before Voting For Hillary Clinton...
    destee.com

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,490
  5. HODEE

HODEE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +834
    I didn't vote for Obama in the general election... I voted for Hillary!
    In the primary.. of course..OBAMA...!

I'm voting for Hillary in the general here again, and in the primary.
    Her husband couldn't have been successful, with the economy, being our so called Black sax playing president... ( jokey ) he sold out on many things with the House and senate to get his programs and the economy up. but recall.. immediately after they were allowed to rail road us by committee.. and swayed votes, and special interest of republicans. Now it is true.. democrats were the slave holders. Why we with them at all. why do we allow and do do what we do do. Block voting?

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,054
    I don't know why this is happening. It strikes me odd. I'm in this age group, yet I feel and vote differently. What do these women see that I don't? Is this the "Mammy" syndrome?

[​IMG]
    Hillary Clinton speaks with attendees during a town hall event at Cumberland United Methodist Church in Florence, S.C.
    Bloomberg/Bloomberg via Getty Images

"There are a lot of reasons for her strength with this demographic: her name recognition, her record and her politics, for example. But it's not just her; the Clintons are simply popular among African-Americans.

It's true that Bill Clinton enjoyed heavy support from the black community in the 1990s. But as Hillary Clinton seeks the nomination herself, some are raising questions about just how good the Clinton presidency was for black Americans — not to mention whether Hillary Clinton should get any credit (or, alternatively, blame) for her husband's legacy."

Yet, even though some are questioning her politics, in South Carolina alone, the statistics are staggering:

"Hillary Clinton's win in the South Carolina Democratic primary was a blowout, and black voters in particular are being credited with handing her that victory. More than 8 in 10 black voters in that state voted for Clinton, according to exit polls. If that trend holds, she could have a great day on Super Tuesday, when several states in her Southern "firewall" — several of which have substantial black populations — will vote."

Bill's Presidential Record

Bill has a Southern heritage and sex appeal among women. It's said he believed in affirmative action, appointed African Americans to high-profile positions, had a Black friend--Vernon Jordan--went on late night talk show and played the sax, was responsible for a booming economy where the median household income in AA households grew by 25%, twice as fast as it did for all households nationwide, AA unemployment plummeted from 14.1% to 8.2% and his administration touted its record of boosting loans to minorities. Impressive credits, no doubt.

BUT...Michele Alexander made a case that his 1994 crime bill and 1996 welfare reform bill was bad for AAs, so much so that once implemented, it hurt millions of poor children and left many families vulnerable like those where a single parent faces several hurdles to getting a job--transportation, lack of child care and depression. It's even thought that the welfare reform bill increased extreme poverty, with some families living on less than $2 a day. And these families are disproportionately minority households.

And we are all too familiar with the impact of his crime bill that resulted in a significant increase in prison's black population to the tune of Black men being 6 times more likely to be incarcerated as white men.

Now, is it fair to judge Hillary by her husband's behavior? Probably not, but she sleeps with the man so why do we want to take the risk? Because she's familiar to us? Are AAs so gullible and shallow? :thinking:

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,468
    it's simple. clinton of trump. i'll take clinton.

8. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,054
  9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,468
    why run clinton down ? what's the point ? do you want trump ?

10. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,054
    You know I don't want Trump so why ask that question? Why NOT speak the truth about Hillary, is she a prima dona all of a sudden? Let's not get testy on the subject and keep it moving Bro. James so that we don't detract from the topic...

Has anyone heard of "Dark Money" and know how it influences elections?