Black People Politics : Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by ru2religious, Mar 10, 2016.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I know, I know, its been a long time since I've been on the site and that's partially do to the fact that I haven't been able to log in. Yet, I'm back and I'm back to start conversations again.

Okay - So now one of my questions starting this thread is, why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary? I'm most confident that most of the people here on destee.com - past and present (who I haven't met yet) are educated individuals so I'm asking in all honesty.

Hillary's husband (Bill) devastated the black communities with the 100-1 on crack vs. cocaine which caused millions of black men to go to jail. Unemployment for the black community was at an all-time high; especially for AA males. Wait, let me elaborate on that point a little more. Based on the 100-1 drug conviction rate that was geared toward AA's, the jail population of African American males increased 26% under the Clinton Administration. What that means is that 26% of African American males were taken and shoved in a prison behind a law that was meant to fill a new budding business called the prison industry. They were not counted during the unemployment census even though they were American citizens and human. If they had of been counted in the census our unemployment rate during the Clinton administration would have been 42%. Nevertheless, as slaves/prisoners - they were not counted as part of the population, but the truth of the matter is; they are part of the American population.

It was also under the Clinton administration that the black family suffered its greatest depression. With the black man gone, children fatherless, and woman having to do what they have to do to put food in the kids mouth, raise their kids and fight to not get addicted by CIA sponsored drugs; the destruction of the black family was inevitable. The Reagan's started the process but it was the Clinton's who perfected it.

Okay let us now talk about Hillary Clinton who tries to make herself seem like she's for the people and by the people. Years ago she referred to black children as "super predators". Umm, how in the world are our people voting for someone who has absolutely no love for our people and have caused more pain than gain? Our people are still sleep walking and what's weird to me is, most of our people don't want to wake up. I shared a video on facebook and the response from a lot of our people was amazing. Some, despite the facts still will vote for Hillary, so then I ask the question again: "Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?

Watch this video and pay attention - then tell me who you are voting for.

Ase

• Like Like x 2
    • True True x 1
    • List
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    welcome back.....

stockholm syndrome.jpg

3. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    I enjoyed listening to Mike put this into context.

Yet, context is often what is left out by way of happenstance.

The super predators reference I believe was something to do with "criminal enterprising", something akin to the "Mob"

Now, was Clinton talking about "black children" in this clip?
    If so, one would have to presume that gangs and crimes were only committed by "black children".

Maybe that was what this crime initiative was, a ploy to lock up black kids.

David Banner has an interesting take on it:

David Banner Questions Hillary Clinton About Past "Super Predator" Comments

In his post, Banner brought up Clinton's past "super predator" comments and asked the following questions: "What exactly do you plan to do to repair the hundreds of thousands of lives that you and your husband have admittedly ruined through your biased anti crime campaign? What is the time line? 'I apologize' and 'I am wrong' is not good enough. We will wait for your answer."

Read more at the link below:
    http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37825/t...ry-clinton-about-past-super-predator-comments

The crack vs cocaine thing is rather bothersome though, because every time I think of this song:

I wonder why this was ignored to where Clinton could have had this war on drugs to cage up the youth?

It's like we keep blaming the "overseer" for the crimes that criminals commit.
    I think Jesse Jackson brought the crack vs cocaine thing up in the past too, and I scratched my head.

My thinking was, "just tell them to switch up their product Jesse"... dang.

We understand the game, so why are people still losing when playing it?
    The system is stacked against us for the most part, but that's no reason to go wild without a plan.

Organize the confusion if that's what the goal is, but doing wreck-less things will draw attention

"I am going to organize and head a new mosque in New York City, known as the Muslim Mosque Incorporated. This gives us a religious base, and the spiritual force necessary to rid our people of the vices that destroy the moral fiber of our community.

Our political philosophy will be black nationalism. Our economic and social philosophy will be black nationalism. Our cultural emphasis will be black nationalism."

The Ballot or the Bullet:

"The social philosophy of black nationalism only means that we have to get together and remove the evils, the vices, alcoholism, drug addiction, and other evils that are destroying the moral fiber of our community. We ourselves have to lift the level of our community, the standard of our community to a higher level, make our own society beautiful so that we will be satisfied in our own social circles and won't be running around here trying to knock our way into a social circle where we're not wanted."

This is still an option, but who is brave enough to be a Malcolm X, a Fred Hampton, a Cynthia McKinney?

Those that are, stand and unite... otherwise, lip service will always sing that good song to sooth the ears.

To attempt to knock someone is fine, as mudslinging works best in politricks, but focusing more on the ones people think would serve the people best is more objective in my opinion.

Sanders has been an "Independent" ever since I knew of him (15+ years)

"If we were serious about winning this election, which is always my intention from day one, I thought we could and I hope that we will. I had to do it within the Democratic primary caucus process," he said.

"What I did not want to do is run as a third party candidate, take votes away from the Democratic candidate and help elect some right-wing Republican. I did not want responsibility for that. So what I said at the beginning of the campaign is that I was not going to run as an independent. And I say it now, that if I do not win this process I will not run as an independent."

If somehow Sanders were to convince McKinney to come back to politics again, Sanders-McKinney, then I may have more interest, otherwise he makes me think of Ralph Nader... novel ideas, but are they practical?

False hope?
    Probably, but when crossing a lake of fire which does one choose:

• The boat made of wood?
      or
    • The boat made of metal?

Darn choices

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Welcome back, but I really wish you would have better qualified that statement:

Why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary?
    Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by ru2religious, Yesterday at 9:19 PM

"Okay - So now one of my questions starting this thread is, why in the ???? Are we voting for Hillary? I'm most confident that most of the people here on destee.com - past and present (who I haven't met yet) are educated individuals so I'm asking in all honesty."

Plenty of us, here at Destee.com, are making the case to expose the Clinton machine and folk are reading the information, for example:

https://destee.com/threads/the-clinton-legacy-is-black-impoverishment—so-why-are-we-still-voting-for-hillary.85621/#post-942747

https://destee.com/threads/how-the-fbi-could-derail-hillary-clinton’s-presidential-run.84752/

https://destee.com/threads/heres-wh...wice-before-voting-for-hillary-clinton.85587/

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    More...

Clinton Didn’t Father Hooker’s Son
    Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid — January 21, 1999

A claim by Bobbie Ann Williams, a Little Rock prostitute, that her son, Danny, was fathered by Bill Clinton has been proven false by DNA analysis. Star, the tabloid that first published Gennifer Flowers? claim that she had been one of Clinton's lovers, was reported to have paid Williams “a low six-figure” sum for exclusive rights to the story. It arranged to have Danny's DNA checked against that of the President. On January 9, the Drudge Report broke the news that Time magazine had learned that the DNA tests cleared Clinton.

Source:
    http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/clinton-didnt-father-hookers-son

[​IMG]
    Seems this DNA test never occurred...

Sources:
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/danny.html
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/819181/posts

This link sums up the politricks
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    Most people are sheeple...

One love
    Khasm

• Like Like x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Wondering who isn't going to vote Clinton?

8. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
  9. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I didn't vote for Obama in the general election... I voted for Hillary!
    In the primary.. of course..OBAMA...!

I'm voting for Hillary in the general here again, and in the primary.
    Her husband couldn't have been successful, with the economy, being our so called Black sax playing president... ( jokey ) he sold out on many things with the House and senate to get his programs and the economy up. but recall.. immediately after they were allowed to rail road us by committee.. and swayed votes, and special interest of republicans. Now it is true.. democrats were the slave holders. Why we with them at all. why do we allow and do do what we do do. Block voting?

10. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black people not voting for hillary forums

2. why are black people voting for hilary