Black Spirituality Religion : Why I Had To Step Away From Ra Un Nefer Amen

always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing when you ride.......:SuN020:
and always make sure your bladder is empty, your life insurance policy is paid up and there are no sharp objects within your immediate vicinity.

Enjoy the ride!

and always make sure your bladder is empty, your life insurance policy is paid up and there are no sharp objects within your immediate vicinity.

Enjoy the ride!

Thank you...for caring. Be assured the pics don't show me in gear because I was just posing for pics. I've been riding for over 20 years...I've wrecked my bikes and myself in races and doing stupid stunts enough to appreciate my safety gear.lol!

Plus I like being a Grandma...my grand kids like the fact that grandma is adventurous...but they also like that I'm around to be grandma to them. So I keep my riding style on conservative and my safety gear on point.

Hetep!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back