Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
peace

I agree and i was merely pointing out that that poster is claiming to be a student of Ra, but doesn't seem to know his teachings in regards to the disrespect of others. I wasn't talking down about Ra, as i know for a fact that he doesn't teach that....

btw, i've never heard any of his students refer to him as a 'royal scribe' either....Have you, sister river or Jamesfrmphilly?

I gotcha bro Info.

As far as your question goes, NO, but I only know one brother in real time affiliated with AAS, and he is a member of a Brothers support group I fellowship with,so I can't speak to their internal organization. It's a first to me, so I await what knowledge he has to share.

Kendrra Foster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 23, 2011
Wow this whole conversation between you three has just put another solidifying rock down in my path.

I'm entering my journey pretty much like brother James. I'm not good at following. And instead of looking for and focusing on what someone else is doing, i'm feeling for what the All places in my three minds and my heart. That's what blind people do. Their sight is gone but their intuition becomes powerful. I can move on that. Meditate and find My Truth...I really dont need anyone else's. This is between me and my All.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days