Science and Technology : Why I gotta be a "Geek"?

..how about Science and Technology?

Brother SkuderJaymes ... i'm with you ... great suggestion ... easy to implement ... thank you for caring.

It is done ... :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Brother SkuderJaymes ... i'm with you ... great suggestion ... easy to implement ... thank you for caring.

It is done ... :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

the history of Our-Story

(as it has always been: new folks come into a neighborhood and gotta change up what that neighborhood had grown into - in some arenas, this is called "gentrification".)

the black geeks forum grew out of a desire/need for a place where the family could come with their puter problems. (and the technical support forum was implemented to deal with issues that folks might have working with the site.) at that time, it dealt specifically with computer technology, rather than the larger scope of technology, let alone science.

it is nice to have a science and technology forum.

it was also nice to have that informal help desk forum. true, most often, a "help desk" is associated with helping folks to deal with whatever space they were working in, such as the destee.com forum. but a help desk is also handy to have when things go wonky on one's home computer .. which was the original idea behind the forum that might have had another name before it was called black geeks? (i disremember exactly. but i do sort of remember the fun we had during the discussions leading up to it's creation. <grin> do you remember those, Ms. Destee? <smile>)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back