Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst!

where did you find those figures? In March 2014 I found melanin was worth $353 a gram. The company that sells melanin extracted from the ink of sepia officinalis, the common cuttlefish wouldn't tell me the value of melanin back to when they started selling it in 2000.

Also, presently melanin is worth over $395 a gram more than gold.

https://keyamsha.com/2020/01/02/how-much-is-melanin-worth-in-2020/

Tell us more about the eumelanin that Black posses.

What is EU in medical terms?
Prefix denoting good, well, normal. Collins Dictionary of Medicine © Robert M.

=====================
eu-, prefix. eu- comes from Greek, where it has the meaning "good, well''. This meaning is found in such words as: eulogy, euphemism, euphoria, euthanasia.
================
Melanin is the pigment that produces the wide variation seen in skin and hair color in humans. Melanin is synthesized by cells in the skin and hair follicles called melanocytes. Two major classes of melanin are known: eumelanin, a brown-black pigment; and pheomelanin, an orange-to-red pigment.

eumelanin, a brown-black pigment; and pheomelanin, an orange-to-red pigment.
There is also Allomelanin which is primarily found in plants. Black mold is black because of allomelanin.

Eumelanin extracted from the ink of sepia officinalis is worth more than gold. It is worth more than gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium and coltan combined. If he has a source for when it was worth less than what we found in 2014 I'd like to see it. The company selling melanin would not give me the price history claiming.

Tell us more about the eumelanin that Black posses
I wrote a whole book about it.

Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold 3.0 instagram .png

if we don't get these fools in check they will destroy the planet with us on it.
Once we reach the melanin tipping point the Ubuntu paradigm will become dominant again. Tell everybody melanin is worth more than gold. 780,000,000 people are all we need to create a shift in awareness that changes the entire planet.

Once we reach the melanin tipping point the Ubuntu paradigm will become dominant again. Tell everybody melanin is worth more than gold. 780,000,000 people are all we need to create a shift in awareness that changes the entire planet.
how does the value of melanin change anything ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back