Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst!

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
@Nnamdi Azikiwe
Are they withdrawing Melanin from ( Blacks )

“White” explores a future where society’s racial stratification is heightened by a need for melanin.

“Even though people with darker skin can extract something — it has value — they still don’t have control over it,” says Clarke. “It’s just like mining of diamonds or gold or gas — all these natural resources where the people, the masses don’t have control of that.”

The film centers around Bato, a young community activist fighting against melanin extraction, a practice that pays donors to remove all pigment from their skin. But he’s forced into a difficult situation when his wife goes into labor prematurely and they don’t have enough money to pay the clinic fees. Eventually, Bato compromises his principals and sells his melanin to pay for the safe birth of his son.

For Clarke, it’s a visual representation of something that many individuals experience today. “It’s a pretty profound thing to strip ourselves of our identity….And yet, symbolically, people are forced to do that in many ways in our society.”

=========================
Melatonin is a hormone that your body makes naturally.
It's produced by the pineal gland in the brain, but it's also found in other areas, such as the eyes, bone marrow, and gut ( 3 ). It's often called the “sleep hormone,” as high levels can help you fall asleep. However, melatonin itself won't knock you out. Aug 5, 2020
I see melanin sold in the stores to help promote peace and rest. Properties of Melanin. That is also the racist claim bases white America perpetrated for years and use against Blacks. ( depicting us laying back, saying we are lazy etc.. ) melanin makes you sleepy or slows the body into a resting state.

Nnamdi Azikiwe

Jul 19, 2016
Occupation
Movie Producer, Author
Are they withdrawing Melanin from ( Blacks )
No.

I see melanin sold in the stores to help promote peace and rest. Properties of Melanin. That is also the racist claim bases white America perpetrated for years and use against Blacks. ( depicting us laying back, saying we are lazy etc.. ) melanin makes you sleepy or slows the body into a resting state.
That's melatonin, not melanin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 24
OldSoul OldSoul : John Wayne: "I believe in white supremacy..." OldSoul 5
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : 20 lies - i know some of ya'll don't believe until a white person says it... Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : AS WHITE PEOPLE PERCEIVE ALL THINGS TO BE, BLACK PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IS THE WAY ALL T Chief Elder Osiris 9
T Black People : What does it mean to "believe in white supremacy" Black People Open Forum 34
jamesfrmphilly Black People : do blacks believe in white supremacy? Black People Open Forum 26
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : So What That You Do Not Believe, Belief Is Your Demon Remember? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : If One doesn't believe in God or the Devil? What does that... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Scientists Believe They Solved The Mystery Of Noah’s Ark’s Final Resting Place Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
dattaswami1 Black Astrology : Shall we believe in astrology or not? Black Astrology 3
Fireman Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs Science and Technology 75
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Pause To Believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
Beautiful black female The Front Porch : I believe so if u have the finance's to offered that luxury The Front Porch 1
blazejay Black People : I don't know what to believe now Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : I can't believe Donald Trump may win 12:44 a.m. Nov. 9th Black People Politics 7
rapchild African Traditional Religion : Do You believe in Jesus? African Traditional Religion Study Group 18
chuck African American History Culture : What do the afrocuban people truly believe led to Obama's easing of this nation's embargo?!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
rico love Black Poetry : Do you believe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : You Won't Believe in Christianity Anymore or The Bible After Watching This Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Liberty Black Parenting : I don't want my kids to believe in Father Christmas Black Parenting 27
Liberty Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans? Black People Politics 38
Liberty Law Forum : Do You Believe In The Death Penalty? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
SeedyMartini Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 205
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : To believe or not is the quest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Bringing in the New Year (CAN'T BELIEVE BADDRHYMER STOLE MY VERSE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
chuck African American History Culture : Who Should We Believe And What Sources Shall We Base It On? African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
Black-king Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe being "black" should be more exclusive? Black People Open Forum 217
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Islam teaches belief in the Bible (How can a Muslim not believe in the Bible?) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
Kadijah Black People : Do you believe in the goodness of people? Black People Open Forum 46
S Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them? Black Health and Wellness 9
Angela22 Black People : Do you believe latter generations deserve reparations? Black People Open Forum 115
Destee Single Black Mothers : Single Black Mothers - Don't Believe the Hype - Hold Your Head High! Black Women 17
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Poet Heru: Barack Obama is Septimius Severus: Change You Can Believe In Black People Politics 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do We Believe Or Think The Way We Do? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62