Black People : Why I am NOT a Democrat!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
  2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    The Fear

The need of the WPS to do everything possible to protect itself is always evident in the legislation it passes. I bet more of this is to come before the election in November.

The thing is, as citizens there are so many little distractions to keep us from focusing directly on one thing alone. I think it's time to move if one can afford to do so. Cuz they ain't going down quietly.

3. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    Good morning sister! Respectfully, Is there such a place where one can move away from white supremacist?

T.S.C.

Peace!

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    welcome new arrivals!

growing up in the sixties, i have always assumed that anything spoken over any electronic network is subject to being intercepted.
    this is nothing new to me. america has long been fascist. to those who are finding this new, welcome to the club.

rather than being a reason to drop out and run, this is a reason to become even more fully engaged.
    that is the only way that this stuff will be changed.

IMO, the way to fight the system is to penetrate it and take control of it from the inside.

:SuN009:

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    That was just another attack

On the constitution and civil liberties, the aclu was all over that bill and still are...

as far as being dem or rep historically we have never been loyal to either. Weve just gone with the ones who (alledge) to support our cause...Its been the dems over the last 80 years. I registered happily as an independant at 18 still am and dont plan on changing...

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    how do you vote in the primaries?

7. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    thats the thing

I could in Pennsylvania, but not here in florida

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What did Malcome X say the difference was between a democrat and a republican?...and why did he define them as such. I bet everybody knows the answer so I won't go into all that....even though we all know that The white democratic party supported slavery and were the ones who killed Lincoln, but that's another story too...this will continue.

The Democrat party is primarily made of different caucuses. Here are 3 factions within the democrat party.

1. The Union workers: this includes most government workers, United Auto workers, teacher unions etc. These groups want to make sure they get paid a lot of money for not doing a lot of work. They believe that they should be immune from termination within their line of work.

2. The black caucus: this includes groups like the NAACP, the Rainbow Push Coalition headed by Jesse Jackson and any other minority interest groups. These groups main issues is racism. Their #1 priority is to keep racism alive and well in the U.S. If racism ceased to exist, so would these interest groups. They claim to fight racism but all they ever do is add gasoline to the fire.

3. The environmentalists: this includes groups like the Sierra Club, PETA, or any other environmental lobby. These are the people who want to raise your taxes, tell you what kind of car you have to drive, and basically making you feel guilty for living.

There are a few others, but this should be sufficient to get yourself started.