Black Relationships : Why His Ex May Hate You

Some females are never satisfied or happy. It's like they gotta complain or something isnt right. My ex seemed to like a lot of drama in her life. I wasnt going to do that for life. My son calls it her bipolar mode. Oprah has an expert that says one third of yall is just crazy. lol Then they get mad because you wont react to their crazy.

It's like I can't fix that her husband and I had a child together. She has to deal with it and get over it some how...she should feel fortunate that him and I get along for the sake of our child...and she should feel fortunate that she has a good man as her husband, three kids and a house...If she wants a problem she's gonna have to wait till after my daughter is 18.

It's like I can't fix that her husband and I had a child together. She has to deal with it and get over it some how...she should feel fortunate that him and I get along for the sake of our child...and she should feel fortunate that she has a good man as her husband, three kids and a house...If she wants a problem she's gonna have to wait till after my daughter is 18.

I got $100 that says at the graduation, she offers some kinda back handed compliment. It will take everything in you not to spoil your daughters graduation. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back