PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Non-Fiction,
:weights:

Why 'Hidden Figures' is a Movie Everyone Should Watch

The film tells an incredible story of some truly inspiring people who helped shape American history. Specifically, it recounts the triumphs and struggles of three black women whose work was crucial to NASA in the early 1960s — a time when racial segregation was the law of the land, and gender discrimination was still the norm. ['Hidden Figures' Movie Probes Little-Known Heroes of 1960s NASA (Gallery)] ...

Trailer
http://www.space.com/35247-why-everyone-should-watch-hidden-figures.html

hidden-figures-DF-00227_R_rgb.jpg

hidden-figures-DF-02289_R2_Comp_V2_rgb.jpg

#hiddenfigures

I just saw the movie. It was good. The type of movie everyone would enjoy.

I keep harping on us going to see our movies or they will no longer get made

In the Spirit of Non-Fiction,
:weights:

Why 'Hidden Figures' is a Movie Everyone Should Watch

The film tells an incredible story of some truly inspiring people who helped shape American history. Specifically, it recounts the triumphs and struggles of three black women whose work was crucial to NASA in the early 1960s — a time when racial segregation was the law of the land, and gender discrimination was still the norm. ['Hidden Figures' Movie Probes Little-Known Heroes of 1960s NASA (Gallery)] ...

Trailer
http://www.space.com/35247-why-everyone-should-watch-hidden-figures.html

hidden-figures-DF-00227_R_rgb.jpg

hidden-figures-DF-02289_R2_Comp_V2_rgb.jpg

#hiddenfigures

I have 3 girls and I really enjoy movies that show them they are more than just being pretty. We all saw this the day it came out. I had known about Katherine Johnson but have never heard anything about the other two ladies and how Blacks were an important part of NASA.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back