Black People : Why have darker people always suffered?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Indian, May 21, 2011.

1. Indian

Indian Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +95
    This is a question that has been on my mind since i was a kid, Why have darker people always suffered worldwide through out history? Why has it been this way? sometimes question like this come to my mind, are we hated by God? Did God mean't us to suffer in this life? Why have lightskinned people been privileged through out history? why is this life so unfair to us?

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

.......Don't know why I hate doing this (selling myself), the very reason for writing the book, but I answer that difficult question in my book (the time it takes to deliver the answer), Does Color Matter? Here's a link for your review, and excuse my modesty:

http://clydecoger.com

3. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    First, God has nothing to do with it.

Second, darker humans have rule the earth for most of human history. our current lot is a combination of a great many factors, it's not just the whites that have some thing to do with it.

Your answer is in human history, if you can pick though all the B.S.!

4. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Absolutely!!! We ruled this planet for thousands of years and possibly millions if we take into account that they found human foot-prints walking side by side with dinosaurs -- nevertheless, we are the cause for our own downfall and that's based on the fact that we began to fight amongst each other. A weak man can beat a severely bruised warrior which is what they did. Keep in mind their created god(s) hate us because its their deities - and deities usually according to myth protect their own - including the Christian god.

We are the originals - the first and the last - so just look at this period of time as something that wont be experienced to much longer...

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Light-/white-skinned privilege does NOT exist where dark-skinned people forbid it. Anywhere you see its pervasive and persistent presence on the planet, it is only because the dark ones tolerate it. The day you witness a full-scale intolerance of and rebellion against it, then it should end. If it does not, then understand we have an enemy on our hand bigger than any white man.

6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    All due respect brother th term India was a shortening of Hindu -a

and it is the dominant religion that makes Black folks there ask that question that Africans do not

For thousands of years that religion has told you that you are cursed
    so now you ask why.

Maybe that is why dark skinned Indians became Muslim and formed the nation of Pakistan?