Black People : Why Have Confidence in a System That Enslaved Us?

Keita said:
"why we have such confidence and would rather die here than give it up"....in essence, WE ARE THEM !!!

When I think of how the white supremacists stole :run: our mindset/cultural consciousness/cultural perception it reminds of that old movie, "Invasion of the body snatchers" but in our case it is "Invasion of the mind snatchers". Yes, we are them psychologically.

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

Why do we, Black People, have confidence in the same political system that enslaved us?

Is it wishful thinking?

Do we have nothing better to put our hope in?

Do we really believe they have our best interest at heart ... that they care more for us, than they did our Ancestors?

Or are the crumbs that fall from this table sufficient for us?

What is it that makes us give it our precious energy, knowing how it has done us in the past / present?

:heart:

Destee

I cannot speak for the masses.

Personally, I have no faith or confidence in the "same political system".

So I cannot answer your other questions.

Peace.

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

Why do we, Black People, have confidence in the same political system that enslaved us?

Is it wishful thinking?

Do we really believe they have our best interest at heart ... that they care more for us, than they did our Ancestors?

Or are the crumbs that fall from this table sufficient for us?

What is it that makes us give it our precious energy, knowing how it has done us in the past / present?

:heart:

Destee

We have past leaders that gave birth to liberating movements, we can look back have hope because of what they did and realize that there are tools and prophecy that has been left for us to take our freedom and liberation with and the #1 thing is to let go the westenized culture, thinking, and began to deprogram and heal yourself out and away from it. You have to do that first in order to even see your black self and your condition.

I know that many of us do feel that there is nothing better to put our hope in, that's why they close their yes and clutch their little fists and say JESUS help me:em3200:

I think the fact that black people don't have a military and get arrested for having guns is part of the reason for their false confidence in this system too.

I believe the confidence they have in this system is all they know. I believe that this confidence is residue from the slaves being beaten into submission that it carries itself into our DNA. Being beaten into submission for several hundred years will leave it's mark and we've all been marked one way or another but doesn't mean you can't rise above it and shake it off and return to your natrual state of being which is to be free and liberated.

How can a slave be free it they never left the plantation?

Respectfully

Transform

Keita said:
Destee, when you get the chance, go to my site at http://keitacorner.org/ and watch the Dr. Claude Anderson video. It will blow you away. One of the important revelations of the video of which there are many is that, "there was actually a legal law passed in which white law makers decided that they would "MAKE US WHITE IN EVERYTHING BUT OUR SKIN COLOR". This is really quite mind blowing but it answers your question as to "why we have such confidence and would rather die here than give it up"....in essence, WE ARE THEM !!!

Great site Keita!!

That video was so great and sensational I've made it into its own thread, http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52565 and i'll be looking at your other videos on your site and perhaps sharing them too!!

Again great job on that site!

This is not the same system that enslaved black people. That system did not have an amendment to the constitution abolishing slavery. Also, that system only allowed landowners to vote. And women could not vote period. That system did not allow a black person to run for political office, especially for the presidency. That system did not have 10,000 businesses owned by black people that made over a million dollars last year. That system did not have Black Enterprise magazines that features successful blacks in business, some of whom are the ceo's of fortune 500 company's. That system did not allow blacks to pursue education to it's highest degree. That system did not allow black people to own real estate. Sorry, but I fail to see the relevance of this post.

But on the other hand, if you have slavery on the brain, and it's all you think of all day everyday and even make videos to back up your paranoia, then I guess you shouldn't trust this system, because you missed the whole transformation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back