Black People : Why has the US blocked a UN Investigation of an act of Terrorism?

why post the incident and ask why when you already know why is what i am saying....

This is our problem...we already know who the enemy is and how he/she operates and at what legnths they are willing to go to, yet we still ask the same retarded questions that are absolutely meaningless:

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?
WHEN WILL IT STOP?
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
OMG IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN!

maybe some of us need to visit or re-visit ENGLISH LESSON NO. C1

Devils are called devils because they practice Devilishment and if you know a devil by their many wicked deeds and he/she continues to surprise and fool you...well!

I don't remember seeing you start a thread on why Obama boycotted the World Conference on Racism after he was ordered by Israel not to attend! Why not? Because you already know why he didn't and couldn't attend and i was happy to see that you didn't create that thread....
i had a freind that had a similar condition and grapefruit seed extract was very benefical.
It is said that juicing wheatgrass has excellent results as well

why post the incident and ask why when you already know why is what i am saying....

This is our problem...we already know who the enemy is and how he/she operates and at what legnths they are willing to go to, yet we still ask the same retarded questions that are absolutely meaningless:
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?
WHEN WILL IT STOP?
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
OMG IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN!

maybe some of us need to visit or re-visit ENGLISH LESSON NO. C1

Devils are called devils because they practice Devilishment and if you know a devil by their many wicked deeds and he/she continues to surprise and fool you...well!

I don't remember seeing you start a thread on why Obama boycotted the World Conference on Racism after he was ordered by Israel not to attend! Why not? Because you already know why he didn't and couldn't attend and i was happy to see that you didn't create that thread....

No doubt....ovah and ovah and ovah again.

As Obama Refuses to Condemn Flotilla Assault, Survivors Recount Shootings, Beatings Aboard Mavi Marmara
While the Obama administration has refused to condemn the Israeli flotilla raid outright, survivors of the assault continue to challenge Israeli military claims that soldiers acted in self-defense after rappelling onto the lead vessel, the Mavi Marmara. We speak to two passengers who were aboard the ship: Kevin Neish of the Coalition Against Israeli Apartheid and Kevin Ovenden of Viva Palestina.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/4/as_obama_refuses_to_condemn_flotilla

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back