Black People : Why has the US blocked a UN Investigation of an act of Terrorism?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    UN Human Rights Council Votes for Probe of Flotilla Attack, US Opposed
    Biden’s comments came as the US voted against a United Nations Human Rights Council proposal to establish an independent international inquiry into the raid. The measure passed by a vote of 32-to-three. US Ambassador Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe said Israel should carry out its own probe

Global Condemnation of Israeli Armed Attack on Gaza-Bound Freedom Flotilla:
    At Least 10 Dead,
    Hundreds Remain in Detention

It was early Monday morning as Israeli soldiers stormed the Gaza-bound international aid convoy called the Freedom Flotilla in international waters about forty miles off the coast of Gaza. The six ships had nearly 700 international activists on board and 10,000 tons of humanitarian aid. They were aiming to break the three-year-long siege of the Gaza Strip. Israeli commandos landed on the lead ship in the convoy, the Turkish Mavi Marmara, which had about 600 activists on board. At least ten and as many as nineteen civilians on board the ship have been reported to have died in the attack. Israeli troops proceeded to seize the Mavi Marmara and the five other ships and take them to the port of Ashdod. Hundreds of activists are being detained in an Israeli prison, and nearly fifty others have been deported. The United Nations Security Council has condemned the attack and called for the immediate release of the ships and the civilians held by Israel and called for an impartial investigation. All the permanent members of the Security Council except for the United States explicitly called for Israel’s three-year blockade of the Gaza Strip to be lifted. Turkey has compared Israel’s actions to state terrorism. We speak to Adam Shapiro, Amira Hass, Ali Abunimah and Richard Falk.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/1/global_condemnation_of_israeli_armed_attack

2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Because they must protect their white jew brethren at all costs, that falsified religious based group occupying palestinian land is whats helping keep amerikkka alive, and they protect each other and fund each other.

Amerikkka gave them the blueprint on how to steal and kill, and move another off of their land, they just took a page out the book that their white brethren has done to the NA, and africa!

Thats why they blocked it, protect and serve the false jew till its last breath.....smh

:em0200:

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Isn't it obvious?

You answer this question just about everyday in other threads....

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    then you could have posted this incident,

what's the beef bro?

5. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    OBAMA:10500:

6. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    constantly rehashing what we've learned from ages ago and that is repeated every danged day.

why waste time and energy repeating what is known when that time and energy could be put toward moving forward?

(a general answer to a question. not a direct response to the original author of this re-iteration of the question.) [frankly, my comments serve as a direct response to the question posed by the thread title as well.]

7. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    unfortunately, it is true that it is his watch right now. but President Obama didn't bring the mess, he's just following established policy.

like i said; when they done milked it for all it's worth and the marks are about to riot and call their stuff, they hand it off to a black man to take the heat while he is fixing it. and the poor marks get all confused and "forget" that the mess was going down long before the black man stepped up to the plate. <shrug> ssdd

8. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    I have found that over the years when you go hunting for trouble, you normally find it. They knew what they were getting into, and decided to ignore what they had been promised. I tell my kids that you do "that" I will "whatever" then if they do it they get whatever.

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    my apologies

if one is a zionist, but the facts must get out and there appears to be quite a few folks interested in this.

10. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    don't insult me with your stupid labels!!

("my apologies if one is a zionist.." .. wait a minute: are you trying to suggest that i ... are you calling me ...)

this whole thing of labeling somebody into a group that is then semi-villified by another group is so much a part of the supremelunatic disease that those that practice such might just as well be considered "supremelunatics" themselves. how does anyone think that they can recover from, or stop, a practice if they practice it themselves??

not that i give a fig, but i see y'all passing this danged label around: what the hell is a "zionist"? don't bother, i actually do not want to know.

but i will say that i think all sides of this silly assed name calling are really stupid and do NOT contribute to nothing more than continuing the subjugation, denigration and destruction of Life. this in NOT a "christian act of kindness/charity" and is quite disgusting. please just go someplace and die. soon.

basically what i am saying is "here, ankhur; have a bird."