Chief Elder Osiris : WHY HAS OBAMA GOTTEN AS FAR AS HE HAS IN THE PRESIDENTIAL DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY ?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
WHY HAS OBAMA GOTTEN AS FAR AS HE HAS IN THE PRESIDENTIAL DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

So, tell me, why is it that Black Folks are not commenting on the hottest discussion concerning the Ferraro comment about Obama, I will tell you why, it is because White and the Black Intellectuals are revealing Hypocrites, for closeting their real reason as to why they are supporting Obama and it most certainly is not because Obama is Black or has Helluva experience for the Job, because if that was the case, then Shirley Chisholm, Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes, and Al Sharpton would have had a much more success in becoming President than Obams and it is a fact that neither, White nor Black people, showed overwhelming support for those Black Candidates for U. S. President, Why ?

Even at the beginning of Obama Run, he did not have the enthusiastic support of Black People like he has today, Why ?

White Folks most certainly are not supporting Obama because he is Black completely and Black Folks jumped on the Obama Band Wagon after we saw that White Folks, Many of Them, were in fact, supporting Obama, and the reason that is the case, is because White folks can identify with Obama Whiteness and not his Blackness, now, I have shared with you the Divine Truth of this Obama Matter and Black Folks are excited because they can pretend that we support Obama because he is the best candidate for America at this Time, what a Liar and Deceiver we have become to ourselves.

Ferraro is off in her observation about why this country Democratic Party is all fired up over Obama, the real reason is because Obama is a Mulatto, he carries both sides of America Prime Make-up, which is White and Black, meaning in actuality he is not One Hundred Per Cent of Either side of the Race coin, so you have an American Hypocrisy showing its Lying Deceiving Head, pretending that they do not see Race when they look at Obama, it is all about the quality of the Man so you Black and White Folks say, and that quality reflect both Black and White, and that is why White folks have legitimized Obama candidacy, meaning him to become a seriously considered candidate for president.

The games Black Folks play as we take our cue from white Folks in all that we do and then pretend that we black Folks make our own decision concerning our Life attitude and behavior.

When I said that America will never elect a Black Man as President you Black so call intellectuals did not understand what I was sharing with you and many if not all of you still do not understand what that statement mean, concerning America and her Politics.

Do you not see what is about to happen, that is if it has not already happen, by you Black Folks flocking to Obama En Mass, you Black People will be the cause of McCain becoming the next president of America, because you are not able to see that America is a White Prejudice against Black People Society, and that fact will not be available for you to wish it away.

White Folks Politics are a vicious game and it is a well desensitized process and to White Folks that participate in that process are out to Win at all cost, so don,t you believe that Hillary is just going to roll over and give away to Obama what she has been planning for every since her and Bill stepped into that White House.

As I have shared with you Black people, the America Media is the most Prejudice Racist institution in America, because it is the institution that set the direction for your Life to follow, it condition your mind in such away that you believe that you and you alone is the one that make choices for your Life, when in fact the America Black Life is govern by influence and not by independent Choice, meaning that Will, is no longer active in the black Life process.

Black so call Afrikan Americans are so set in the ways of White folks until we do not take thought for that which we say and believe, and it is because the America Media Institution has taken control of our Black Mind and replaced it with the Human Being Mind, so what you do when you are confronted with the Divine Truth concerning our attitude and behavior in the way we do things and believe about things, well if White folks are not the author of it, you ignore it, as if you are showing some great sign of intellectual activity when in fact the only sign that reflect a behavior as that, is one that reveal the ignorance of Black people, a people that have been conditioned how not to Think, just how to believe.

Yet I maintain my support for Obama, because he could be the path that take us to our Salvation away from America, such being not his intent, and not in the way Black people have been condition to travel Religiously.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation

Chief Elder Osiris said:
WHY HAS OBAMA GOTTEN AS FAR AS HE HAS IN THE PRESIDENTIAL DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

So, tell me, why is it that Black Folks are not commenting on the hottest discussion concerning the Ferraro comment about Obama, I will tell you why, it is because White and the Black Intellectuals are revealing Hypocrites, for closeting their real reason as to why they are supporting Obama and it most certainly is not because Obama is Black or has Helluva experience for the Job, because if that was the case, then Shirley Chisholm, Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes, and Al Sharpton would have had a much more success in becoming President than Obams and it is a fact that neither, White nor Black people, showed overwhelming support for those Black Candidates for U. S. President, Why ?

Even at the beginning of Obama Run, he did not have the enthusiastic support of Black People like he has today, Why ?

White Folks most certainly are not supporting Obama because he is Black completely and Black Folks jumped on the Obama Band Wagon after we saw that White Folks, Many of Them, were in fact, supporting Obama, and the reason that is the case, is because White folks can identify with Obama Whiteness and not his Blackness, now, I have shared with you the Divine Truth of this Obama Matter and Black Folks are excited because they can pretend that we support Obama because he is the best candidate for America at this Time, what a Liar and Deceiver we have become to ourselves.

Ferraro is off in her observation about why this country Democratic Party is all fired up over Obama, the real reason is because Obama is a Mulatto, he carries both sides of America Prime Make-up, which is White and Black, meaning in actuality he is not One Hundred Per Cent of Either side of the Race coin, so you have an American Hypocrisy showing its Lying Deceiving Head, pretending that they do not see Race when they look at Obama, it is all about the quality of the Man so you Black and White Folks say, and that quality reflect both Black and White, and that is why White folks have legitimized Obama candidacy, meaning him to become a seriously considered candidate for president.

The games Black Folks play as we take our cue from white Folks in all that we do and then pretend that we black Folks make our own decision concerning our Life attitude and behavior.

When I said that America will never elect a Black Man as President you Black so call intellectuals did not understand what I was sharing with you and many if not all of you still do not understand what that statement mean, concerning America and her Politics.

Do you not see what is about to happen, that is if it has not already happen, by you Black Folks flocking to Obama En Mass, you Black People will be the cause of McCain becoming the next president of America, because you are not able to see that America is a White Prejudice against Black People Society, and that fact will not be available for you to wish it away.

White Folks Politics are a vicious game and it is a well desensitized process and to White Folks that participate in that process are out to Win at all cost, so don,t you believe that Hillary is just going to roll over and give away to Obama what she has been planning for every since her and Bill stepped into that White House.

As I have shared with you Black people, the America Media is the most Prejudice Racist institution in America, because it is the institution that set the direction for your Life to follow, it condition your mind in such away that you believe that you and you alone is the one that make choices for your Life, when in fact the America Black Life is govern by influence and not by independent Choice, meaning that Will, is no longer active in the black Life process.

Black so call Afrikan Americans are so set in the ways of White folks until we do not take thought for that which we say and believe, and it is because the America Media Institution has taken control of our Black Mind and replaced it with the Human Being Mind, so what you do when you are confronted with the Divine Truth concerning our attitude and behavior in the way we do things and believe about things, well if White folks are not the author of it, you ignore it, as if you are showing some great sign of intellectual activity when in fact the only sign that reflect a behavior as that, is one that reveal the ignorance of Black people, a people that have been conditioned how not to Think, just how to believe.

Yet I maintain my support for Obama, because he could be the path that take us to our Salvation away from America, such being not his intent, and not in the way Black people have been condition to travel Religiously.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation

This is a wonderful reminder that one cannot always believe what they see, or hear! I am in agreement with most of your post:10200:
The Struggle Continues! Peace!

Peace Beloved...I am sure that you have heard about the new white agenda of producing "Ozone Babies" as a means t maintain their power in America. In other words they actually have a program in place that promotes the mixing of the black and white person in order to produce an offspring that will survive the ozone depletion but would actually be white according to the education, socialization and indoctrination. There is a major magazine write up on this that I am going to find so I can post it here with regards to this issue since it relates to Obama...being that he would qualify as an OZONE Baby...just as Cory Booker, the mayor of Newark would.

Beloved, please do share that Info with us, as you know, it is very difficult for most Black people to believe ( Not Think ) that there are plans by those other people to plan a way to survive any natural disaster to affect this Planet Life adversely.

My Knowledge is that if only black people were in a Common Unified concentration in the Land of our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors, there will be much that we could do to alter what a Profane mind has done to upset the Divine order of what we refer to as the Physical Universe, commonly referred to as the Nature Universe.

As you well know, our Salvation depend and lies within our own mental action, the Action that guide our Lives.

HILY

Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back