Black Spirituality Religion : Why has God Forsaken....

The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.

Existence itself Is Nature and Nature is Existence...One and the same.
Very well put my brother. Indeed

What is, if you can really explain it, "Nature" as you have apparently related it to God?
Brother Frankster doesn't relate nature to god.
He says; The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.
So in his estimation Nature is (A Principle / Law ) Governing and Ordering That Which Exists.
Not so much a creator/god...

I concur and there is no need to explain it. We can see and experience it with our own eyes. Nature is us and everything around us, encompassing all.

Last edited:
Brother Frankster doesn't relate nature to go.
He says; The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.
So in his estimation Nature is (A Principle / Law ) Governing and Ordering That Which Exists.
Not so much a creator/god...

I concur and there is no need to explain it. We can see and experience it with our own eyes. Nature is us and everything around us, encompassing all.
how is that God? You apparently see it, etc. Again here you are saying the same thing. That this nature and all we see is... Be specific, how is nature and God one in the same?

how is that God? You apparently see it, etc. Again here you are saying the same thing. That this nature and all we see is... Be specific, how is nature and God one in the same?
:thinking:Read it again but this time very slowly and think about what has been said.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back