Black Spirituality Religion : Why has God Forsaken....

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.

Existence itself Is Nature and Nature is Existence...One and the same.
Very well put my brother. Indeed

Al D

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
What is, if you can really explain it, "Nature" as you have apparently related it to God?
Brother Frankster doesn't relate nature to god.
He says; The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.
So in his estimation Nature is (A Principle / Law ) Governing and Ordering That Which Exists.
Not so much a creator/god...

I concur and there is no need to explain it. We can see and experience it with our own eyes. Nature is us and everything around us, encompassing all.

Last edited:

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Brother Frankster doesn't relate nature to go.
He says; The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.
So in his estimation Nature is (A Principle / Law ) Governing and Ordering That Which Exists.
Not so much a creator/god...

I concur and there is no need to explain it. We can see and experience it with our own eyes. Nature is us and everything around us, encompassing all.
how is that God? You apparently see it, etc. Again here you are saying the same thing. That this nature and all we see is... Be specific, how is nature and God one in the same?

Al D

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
how is that God? You apparently see it, etc. Again here you are saying the same thing. That this nature and all we see is... Be specific, how is nature and God one in the same?
:thinking:Read it again but this time very slowly and think about what has been said.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies