Black Spirituality Religion : Why has God Forsaken....

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
No man yet has used his [own words] to explain the existence of this God! They always us scriptures, etc.! it's true! As in quotes from the Bible, etc.
So what myths do you tell yourself? Do you believe in anything?
Why all these rhetorical questions always being so constant and pressing? Do you ever answer anything for only yourself?
Heres something not from a holy book for ya;

"Though free to think and act, we are held together like stars in the firmament with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them.
We are one."
Nikola Tesla

Chop wood

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Btw, In your own words, "What makes you think that this God creator actually exists? Don't use versus/scriptures from the Bible, etc., to explain? Go!!!
Since we Exist and within this Existence there is a Force That is Creative called - Nature.
No One disputes the existence of Nature.
Of the many Forces in Nature We all can see the Creative, Preservative, and Destructive Forces active within Nature.
Nature is the single most Creative force we all experience...We are all a part of Nature, in Nature we move and have our Being, Nature is in You...Human Nature - All you see and Think is Nature.
Whilst Nature Overarching tendency seems to be toward Growth, Abundance , Variety and Expansion....LOVE
The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.

Existence itself Is Nature and Nature is Existence...One and the same.

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
So what myths do you tell yourself? Do you believe in anything?
Why all these rhetorical questions always being so constant and pressing? Do you ever answer anything for only yourself?
Heres something not from a holy book for ya;

"Though free to think and act, we are held together like stars in the firmament with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them.
We are one."
Nikola Tesla

Chop wood
What ties are inseparable? We are one as how? Your words not mind. You made these claims, etc. and I truly think you to believe them to be true, etc. I see you believe in the possible reality of the heavens above the earth, etc. Is this where you think such a fabled place is? I wonder why our space station crew has not felt the presence or had viewed this place? Where then is that place which you refer to as heaven? How far is heaven? Shower me with your biblical belief system knowledge, etc. Have you ever thought of your claimed God to merely be an observer? Next time I 'm out...

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Since we Exist and within this Existence there is a Force That is Creative called - Nature.
No One disputes the existence of Nature.
Of the many Forces in Nature We all can see the Creative, Preservative, and Destructive Forces active within Nature.
Nature is the single most Creative force we all experience...We are all a part of Nature, in Nature we move and have our Being, Nature is in You...Human Nature - All you see and Think is Nature.
Whilst Nature Overarching tendency seems to be toward Growth, Abundance , Variety and Expansion....LOVE
The Creative Forces of Nature seems to be neither Personal or Impersonal, So it is not so much a Creator/God but in my estimation A Principle/Law Governing and Ordering That which Exist.

Existence itself Is Nature and Nature is Existence...One and the same.
Not bad...

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table