Black People : Why Gold Is Money and Dollars Are Not

:qqb009: the chinese army cannot beat the united states army
put the 2 face to face in nothing but sweats and sneakers, and then make a decision.

Put it this way,
would your loan shark loan to you if you had more heat then he had?

Ron Borwn aint alive any more to say anything more about how much militay advnced tech Clinton gave to them

and after Hu's visit our wonderful Jobs Creation Czar Jeff immelt just gave them some top jet technology,

but realy banks are not interested in wars for profits sake banks are in the businsess of debt so they are interested in the debt that conflicts create

Only little nations with big reources are bombed and civilians whacked

But back to the ish

The People's gov have been telling their masses to buy gold since
last "Nowonder"

here the press tells us it's a conspiracy theory

while the fat cats have been buying it up with bailout money

Do the math

Yes, and for that reason all the debt they brought is kinda like watching a mafia movie where one of the bosses owes a small time guy some money. Normally when the small time guy asks for his money he immediately ends up dead, or he receives the money, but eventually ends up dead... :lol:

I want to stress that this "debt" is based upon fiat substitutes and not gold or silver, etc... I'd like it if we all can move towards being more specific in our language in this thread. Money is gold, silver, feduciary substitutes... That paper currency called the dollar is a fiat substitute.

I'm going to make another thread with an additional economic concept that I think should be more essential to the "black conscious" individual than familiarity with Dr. Ben's works.
China has been buying up so much US gold they caught some dirty stuff coming out of Fort Knox

There's a post on that

as far as weapons, China aint Russia, they aiint signed nothing to disable thier nukes and they more then likely have technology we dont even know about

Aint t no UN going over there to look under their rug

And be clear about China, they hold enough Federal Reserve Bonds and US treasury bonds as well as municipal bonds to sink this nation within the next hour if they had the jollies

Great work bringing this to everyone's attention.

You've noticed a critical trend.

The problem nowadays isn't that black people are slaves, it's that the Chinese people are and can produce everything for the entire world. The communist party government are slowly buying up all the Greek, Irish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Belgian debt, before they move on to the rest of us and own the world pretty soon.

Gold won't be much use, cos they'll have that all too soon. George Soros said that Gold will be the last bubble to burst.

After that, water is going to be the only real money in my opinion. :)
When I was buying an ounce a month when it was almost 400 and encouraged others to do the same, they said the same exact thing

Water is limitless, it comes out the sky every day somehwere on the planet, and by tree planting in arid areas can be encouraged to rain there as well

gold is limited, and the earth does not replenish the depletion

walmart would not let that happen

And be clear about China, they hold enough Federal Reserve Bonds and US treasury bonds as well as municipal bonds to sink this nation within the next hour if they had the jollies

china is co dependent with US. we cannot hit them and they cannot hit us. so relax.

china is co dependent with US. we cannot hit them and they cannot hit us. so relax.

:qqb011:No worries partner, just that I prefer to be a realist and not liev in a Dinny Land world view like the republicans that beleive the US is on top of the world

Those billions over there can live quite well in a system of self sufficiency

It is the US and it's debts that cannot

Inspite of what FOX news says, there are hundred so f nations China deals with other then the US, if one wants to talk about trade

They got oil well reserves that they have had 50 years of real communism,

not to use up, like the US has here

and gold mine reserves as well

They got plewnty nice things now but communists can live with very little if need be,

we on the other hand cannot, and get

hospitalized carzy,
if our cable service malfunctions,

or if the local pizzeria moves goes outa business

or if all 5 of our cell phones refuse to work:SuN021:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back