Black Spirituality Religion : Why God is angry with us?

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
Why God is angry with us?

You chant His name so many millions of times. Did He ever reply to you by uttering a single word? When you call a person by his name, he responds to you immediately. But such a great Lord, who has all the good manners, is not responding to you in spite of your millions of calls. Can’t you understand by this, how angry He is with you and how much He hates you? He does not need your love. You can go on with your limited family and rotate in this wheel of world. Who has objected to it? The Lord never asked you to love Him. You yourself went to the Lord and wanted all the benefits from the Lord in this world and in the upper-world. But you want to achieve those benefits by showing false love.

You are trying to deceive Him and get those benefits. If you go to any one and try to deceive Him, will he not be angry with you? If you simply go your way, nobody interferes with you. You limit to yourself and to your family, face the final enquiry in the upper-world and quietly accept the corresponding results; the Lord is not bothered about you. But you are after the Lord trying to get His grace without showing even a drop of true love. You show all that true love only to your children. You want to sacrifice only words and mental feelings to the Lord and want all the benefits from Him. By such cheating you are making the Lord furious.

Why God is angry with us?

You chant His name so many millions of times. Did He ever reply to you by uttering a single word? When you call a person by his name, he responds to you immediately. But such a great Lord, who has all the good manners, is not responding to you in spite of your millions of calls. Can’t you understand by this, how angry He is with you and how much He hates you? He does not need your love. You can go on with your limited family and rotate in this wheel of world. Who has objected to it? The Lord never asked you to love Him. You yourself went to the Lord and wanted all the benefits from the Lord in this world and in the upper-world. But you want to achieve those benefits by showing false love.

You are trying to deceive Him and get those benefits. If you go to any one and try to deceive Him, will he not be angry with you? If you simply go your way, nobody interferes with you. You limit to yourself and to your family, face the final enquiry in the upper-world and quietly accept the corresponding results; the Lord is not bothered about you. But you are after the Lord trying to get His grace without showing even a drop of true love. You show all that true love only to your children. You want to sacrifice only words and mental feelings to the Lord and want all the benefits from Him. By such cheating you are making the Lord furious.
i very seldom get into religious discussions but you say that god is angry with us..more than likely but everyday that we wake up and can move about without pain or suffering is a gift from god,i believe that all god wants us to do is the best we can within our own lives.

God might be angry with you but not me. First of all, I am God or better yet, "neteru". Why have we as humans placed human attributes on what we call God? Is it because subconsciously we can not conceive of anything outside of ourselves? So God gets angry, God laughs, God is happy, God is sad...and yet God is all powerful and perfect. Something's not quite right with this. So just why is God angry?....and who said he or she is angry? On whose authority has it been revealed that God is angry and how do it just ain't the wine they been drinking or the weed they been smoking?

WHY WOULD GOD BE ANGRY? I THOUGHT GOD WAS A LOVING AND FORGIVING GOD? "WE ALL SIN, AND NO SIN IS GREATER THAN ANY OTHER. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS, WHY DID GOD SEND "JESUS" HIS "ONLY" BEGOTTEN SON, TO BARE THE CROSS FOR US IF GOD WAS GONNA FLASH ON US AND BE ANGRY ANYWAY? :eek: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT ALL THOSE FAITHFUL YEARS IN SUNDAY SCHOOL AND I WAS GONNA BE TREATED LIKE A STEP CHILD ANYWAY:uhoh:??

PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO:em0400:

WHY WOULD GOD BE ANGRY? I THOUGHT GOD WAS A LOVING AND FORGIVING GOD? "WE ALL SIN, AND NO SIN IS GREATER THAN ANY OTHER. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS, WHY DID GOD SEND "JESUS" HIS "ONLY" BEGOTTEN SON, TO BARE THE CROSS FOR US IF GOD WAS GONNA FLASH ON US AND BE ANGRY ANYWAY? :eek: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT ALL THOSE FAITHFUL YEARS IN SUNDAY SCHOOL AND I WAS GONNA BE TREATED LIKE A STEP CHILD ANYWAY:uhoh:??

PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO:em0400:

I agree, I can't quite understand why people just don't get it. Why would people constantly keep stamping God with Devil characterisitcs? Are they confused, or is God actually the Devil and I am confused?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back