Black People : Why Gas/Oil Prices are High! The Truth "They" dont want you to know!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Brothers and sisters, File this one away under "Do they think I am STUPID" in your file brain.

The reason your gas/oil prices are sooo high has NOTHING to do with "Supply and Demand". At ALL! ZERO The White man and his misinformation aka LIES has managed to perp a fraud on the public. The reason these prices are sooo high is because of the multinational companies/investors are Speculating and Bidding up the futures index of oil! Have you heard of a self fullfiling prophecy? well, this is it. Now heres the even more crazy part! It is RIGGED! The fix is in! There is a low key, phoney investigation going on by the foxes about the hen house. How do I know this? Because it is what I do. I trade currencies but sometimes dabble in Oil, gold contracts etc.. I tell you this because some of you tend to believe things the Slave Masters Govt tells you. This is a prime example of telling a lie enough times that folk start thinkin its true. finally, ask yourself this... If there is MORE oil being pumped than 6 months ago, them how could it be a supply and demand problem? Are people using 3 times the oil and gas as 6 months ago?:confused::10500::10500:

Also, this is being used as possible bait to invade iran and to also interfere with Nigeria. ALL lies! SMH A DEVIL indeed.

2. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Oh I forgot

NOTHING to do with offshore drilling in the U.S. Another LIE they could drill in every backyard and it would make No noticable difference. :qqb019:See a pattern developing here. Ask questions!

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    People have demonstrated that they will pay any amount of money to operate their vehicles. Some folks have cut down their usage, but the vast majority have not. They are pulling money out of other things.

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Very true as it has been shown in many documentaries such as this: http://www.tv-links.cc/documentary/oil-smoke-amp-mirrors.htm

Since people rely on cars to get around I think people would keep paying at $10-$15 a gallon, its sad. Many people where I'm at are just walking or catching the bus around. Its worse for people who have to commute.

5. Daville

Daville Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

High oil and gas prices are a good thing for our country as it will put us on the fast track to a new energy revolution. The U.S. needs to, and will lead this revolution by developing and refining the new technology needed to supply the worlds energy needs as the oil supply begins to dry up. This revolution is inevitable and I dont see any reason to wait any longer. Let the gas price continue to rise!! It's a neccesary step to change. Watch how the price of a barrel of oil will drop when there is a cleaner, competitive alternative.

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

As I'm looking around I don't see people taking it in this matter. People's pockets are suffering as they cannot even drive anymore to get where they need to go.

Where can you go fill up on some hydrogen or something?

7. Daville

Ratings:
    +0

Change aint easy for sure. If people didnt suffer, nothing would happen.

8. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

Could be a lot easier change then this, we all know its ridiculous. There are some who are not suffering, but some who are terribly. My opinion though.

9. Daville

Ratings:
    +0

I agree. The poor are certainly more affected.

10. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    I gotta tell you this

the economy is pretty close to a collapse. the dollar is DEAD! Gas prices are in the range where the airlines can barely fly, the independant truckewrs are done. Food is going through the roof. And follow me again, all because of a ruse! A FRAUD! Hoiw bad is it? Well, the euro which by even the EU's standards was a pitiful currency (most did not want it) is now waaay stronger than the dollar! the dollar is on par with the canadian dollar!! There are so many house in foreclosure banks are just writing off their entire mortgage portfolios.:eek:oops: