Chief Elder Osiris : Why Freedom ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Why Freedom ?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

The Universe is as Children to A Plasma labeled as Darkness and Darkness is Eternally Perpetual Infinite Space Energy, which establish a paradigm of alternating between Chaos and Order, principals of opposites which form a dynamic relationship of such a degree proportion that cause an equilibrium to exist between the two polarities, alternating on the level of two extremes, each requiring the action of the other, in order to maintain the Harmony, Order, Balance between the duality of action which is of a Motion locked into an Energy of Eternal Infinite Existence, hidden away in a perpetual inert state of Existence, experiencing the perpetuation of uninhabited Eternal Freedom, an extreme state of Action of supreme Energetic Action.

So, it is out of the Freedom of Energetic Action did and do the Universe appear and all Things tangible and intangible, animate and inanimate, is in fact that which consist of being the Universe, an organ of the Plasma which is the undetected Lightless Energy, which is the Space Darkness, so the Nature of the Universe is a descendant of Freedom of Energetic Action, which mean all things that make up the Universe is Meant to be Free.

So the question is, Why Freedom, well because it is the Existence of an Energy we refer to as GOD and IS GOD, where there is no confinement, and such a Freedom send you into Infinity.

So the question is, what is Freedom to animated anthropomorphous Beings, and the answer is, Freedom is the absent of FEAR and any Mind that is not Free is a prison to FEAR and it is Fear that cause you to become a Slave to Mankind, they that are identifying themselves as Human Beings, the creators of the emotion Fear, which is a product of the Mind and a Fearful mind can be caused to believe, and do anything that is of an irrational Mental Action.

Within the confine of the Mentality of the Human Being, there appeared a Mental process call Religion, a required Mental Action of obedience that is accomplished based on an irrational Emotion call Fear and the creator of Fear is of the Devil, thus causing Religion to be the work and strategy of a Devilish Evil Mental Behavior, because just as Freedom, Fear and religion is a state of Mind.

So as we observe and Look and See the condition of Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan, I ask, which state of Mind do Black People most reflect, is it Freedom or Fear, and as I have stated Earlier on, Fear is a product of the Mind and in Fear there is no Freedom and as I have said many Time to you Black Folks, we are what we Think and a Fearful Mind is a Body out of Control of one Self and is under the control by somebody other than yourself and in such a Mental Condition, Freedom is not your Habitat and out of the Circle of Freedom, you occupy the Angle of a Straight Line and on such an angle you are thrown from one pole of Evil to the other, confined in Vain Ego and Jealousy, a prison of restricted confinement and not Freedom.

So there is credence to the saying, as one Thinketh, So is She / He and at the present Time, and given the present state of condition of the Black World, Freedom is not our Forte, therefore we Black Folks suffer under the Blade of Evil and Fear.

For over Two Thousand Years the Black World have suffered in the prison of Fear and in such a Prison we lost our Divine Mind, now we are able to be maneuvered and controlled in the direction the creators of Fear so desire to take us Black Folks and we go Marching happily along desiring not to be Free, ,just to be dependent on those Human Beings that stole our Divinity and made it to be a goal that is unattainable by Black Folks ever again, they want you to believe, because in our New acquired Mind we have been commanded to believe we never were Divine and now in our Human Being Mind, made to believe we must live a life based upon Fear and accept the religious teaching that say all Human Beings are born in Sin and Shaped Iniquity, having no need to Think of Our Black Self in a state of perfection, a State of Mind that can only be achieved with a Freedom of Mind, which makes one Mind to become Divine.

I close this Missive by sharing this thought with you Black People, anything that you participate in and it is not in active pursuit of our Freedom, such activity become an exercise in Futility and such an action serve to give off an illusion of Freedom, and will cause you to just settle for the privilege to protest again the Evil that bound you, because under the Mind of Fear such become your limitation of Mental belief, because only a Thoughtful Mind is capable of conquering Fear and entering the Circle of Freedom.

Why Freedom, because it return back to you your Divine Mind and in such company of Mind, will allow you to enter the various corridors of Divine Mental Dimension, to the degree you will come to Know what GOD IS, The Meaning And Purpose Of The Universe, and Whom Your Black Self IS, and such Knowledge serve as a sign of your Freedom and an Assumption of your Divinity, having no longer the sting of Fear to prevent you from doing what is necessary to Unite Afrika and the Black Afrikan People.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus