Black People : Why don't we have jobs for our youth? Is it our fault or someone else's?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Why don't we have jobs to offer our youth?

Is it our fault or someone else's ... that we can't provide jobs, employment, economic security to our youth?

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Why don't we have jobs to offer our youth?

Is it our fault or someone else's ... that we can't provide jobs, employment, economic security to our youth?

:heart:

Destee

It is ours. Even I'm guilty of this.
Every time I started or was involved in a business venture, it was with Caucasians.

Great question. You got me thinking.

Sister Destee,

A book that you may want to read is "The Mis-Education of the Negro" by Carter G. Woodson from 1933.

The problems of today are there repeated.

We repeat the same problems, largely because deep down African people in America want to identify with European people in America.

So, those successful in business, actually flaunt as they perceive Europeans do. But they do it too early and their industry crashes around them.

How many people did I just explain? Everyone who with sudden wealth buys a fancy car, a large house, and a great home entertainment system are the people referenced. But isn't that just about all of us in America? It was the same in 1933. Among other things.

If you get your hands on the book, I recommend the end of Chapter V.

Thanks for asking,

Sister Destee,

A book that you may want to read is "The Mis-Education of the Negro" by Carter G. Woodson from 1933.

The problems of today are there repeated.

We repeat the same problems, largely because deep down African people in America want to identify with European people in America.

So, those successful in business, actually flaunt as they perceive Europeans do. But they do it too early and their industry crashes around them.

How many people did I just explain? Everyone who with sudden wealth buys a fancy car, a large house, and a great home entertainment system are the people referenced. But isn't that just about all of us in America? It was the same in 1933. Among other things.

If you get your hands on the book, I recommend the end of Chapter V.

Thanks for asking,

I, personally, don't believe it is so much identifying with Caucasians as it is with wealth, power, and prosperity.

Everyone desires to live a life of leisure and free agency.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back