Black Sports : Why don't any black countries have any Olypmic Swimmers?

From what I have seen, it's a matter of access mostly. I did not learn to swim till I was nine. I was able to learn because I had access at a new middle school who had a pool(PS 145). I had a hard time at first for I could not float to save myself, even when I filled my lungs fully. but I could swim under water the full length of the pool. I do think our bone density is a factor for some, as is fat ratio. I was a wire for most of my life.

I did keep swimming when ever I got a chance, I swam for one year in high school, but even the coach did not like me. I became a scuba diver at 15, and have gone diving to many parts of the world. At eighteen I was even able to free-dive to 90 feet. So my take is that we can do it, and even excell at it.

http://faculty.ucmerced.edu/sites/default/files/kdawson4/files/swimming_surfing_in_africa.pdf

Please read the above, you will be very surprised indeed.

AXE

West Africans by the sea swam better then the Brits, read above.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back