Black People : Why does the Illuminati seek to attack Religion from Within and Without?

In all that, all of it, you still fail to comprehend the most damaging thing of all...that in destroying those African religions these people destroyed your African mind, which is why you cant see them for exactly what they are...If African people want any glimmer of hope in destroying the yoke of white supremacy they better destroy their most powerful weapon....religion...take back that of their ancestral beliefs and then not have to worry about any Illuminati shadow people plotting their destruction... Now you can call it what you want but I call it like I see it...Catholicism IS A DEMON and the white man who created it is a devil...there I said it! That felt good...lol
Aint nobody destroyed my mind because I can give up any religion and still be myself, and be focused on Black Nationalism and Pan Africanism
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/a-word-about-the-nation-of-gods-and-earths.62434/
but some cannot give up their focus of hate on religion and can focus on nothing else, as they subconsciously serve the desires of the Illuminati like Manchurian candidates.

While Malcolm said to leave any conversation about religion in the closet, some are so caught up in their personal fetishes that they say the hell with Malcolm in their actions and focus

Aint nobody destroyed my mind because I can give up any religion and still be myself, and be focused on Black Nationalism and Pan Africanism
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/a-word-about-the-nation-of-gods-and-earths.62434/
but some cannot give up their focus of hate on religion and can focus on nothing else, as they subconsciously serve the desires of the Illuminati like Manchurian candidates.

While Malcolm said to leave any conversation about religion in the closet, some are so caught up in their personal fetishes that they say the hell with Malcolm in their actions and focus

That would be fine and dandy if religion particularly christianity and Islam hadn't been used for over 1000 years to subjugate, rape murder and commit genocide on the darker races of this planet. Now that this evidence is fact through the trans Saharan slave trade...the largest movement of human (African) trafficking to this day (via arab muslims) and continuing, and the Jesuit oath which bro.Keita was so nice to post for us. To leave religion at home or in the closet would not only be fool hearted and naive be we are continuing to sign our own death warrants by not addressing it...I love Malcolm as much as the next but I honestly believe had he lived long enough he would have come to the same conclusion...but Im only assuming...going on a ledge knowing the great mind he was it would be disconcerting if he wouldnt have...but we will never know.

That would be fine and dandy if religion particularly christianity and Islam hadn't been used for over 1000 years to subjugate, rape murder and commit genocide on the darker races of this planet. Now that this evidence is fact through the trans Saharan slave trade...the largest movement of human (African) trafficking to this day (via arab muslims) and continuing, and the Jesuit oath which bro.Keita was so nice to post for us. To leave religion at home or in the closet would not only be fool hearted and naive be we are continuing to sign our own death warrants by not addressing it...I love Malcolm as much as the next but I honestly believe had he lived long enough he would have come to the same conclusion...but Im only assuming...going on a ledge knowing the great mind he was it would be disconcerting if he wouldnt have...but we will never know.
Most people here know that about that history, and most people here are Christian and have other concerns other then religion this and religion that each and every day

So what does seem odd is for folks to repeat the same sing song day in and day out to the exclusion of any concern about the Black community or the hell it is catching or the hell it will be catching, and lilttel or no concern for the hell Africa is catching or will be catching

Catholicism is not the be all or end all of Christianity but that is exactly how the Illuminati desire people to beleive, as Jesuits are supposed to be representing all Christianity is like the neocons saying Al Qeda represents all of Islam and by that Yurugu type reasoning both serve the purpose of the Illuminati

Religions are based on three things;

1 Beleif
2 Faith
3 Truths

Religions have different beliefs that rely on faith, but that which is common, in regard to,
ones interactions with ones common neighbor,
in practically all religions, organized or indigenous.

There is a common thread of ethics and moral values found in the religions of all peoples.

On observation of our embracement of Christianity, many times in fact too many times, I have observed among friends and family, that we accept the belief, with faith,
but reject the Christian Truth; Love One Another! Have a concern for the poor, and elderly, and those weary of spirit.

How is that translated into action within ones community?
or among ones race within a nation or with ones race globally?

In all 7 principles of the Nguzo Saba; the urge, the plea, the message;
if we love each other we would really have a heartfelt concern for the community,
and the concept of , it takes a village to raise a child would not just be a saying but an actuality.

On observation of friends and family who are Muslim, I have observed that we embrace the faith and the belief ,
but reject the Muslim Truth, Charity
in the Nguzo Saba, all 7 actions are actions of charity; doing something for others without thought of personal gain,
but simply ding it from the heart, as a simple duty and procedure, like taking a shower, or eating breakfast.

On observation I have noted among friends and family that those of the Yoruba faith, embrace the beleif with faith,
but gloss over and to my observation (personaly amongst close family clergy) don't
care about the 13 Principles of the Alashe, the Yoruba Truth of royal expression

Or the Hebrew sisters and Brothers, who reject the root of the 10 commandments, which denote a heartfelt law of mutual reciprocity concideration and respect, the Truth of the Torah

So what is clear that one of our main impediments to progress is that we have a tendency to eat the egg but throw way the darker part, only eating the white part.

By accepting the core truths of the religions we practice a clear path to Black nationalism as well as Pan Africanism is natural and evident; Love, Charity, Mutual respect, a regal pride in helping nurturing, healing and uplifting

In the Illuminati's quest for world domination mental enslavement, and the profit that comes from inflicted poverty and disorder, does anyone think that they would desire third world people to espouse such values?
bump

Most people here know that about that history, and most people here are Christian and have other concerns other then religion this and religion that each and every day

So what does seem odd is for folks to repeat the same sing song day in and day out to the exclusion of any concern about the Black community or the hell it is catching or the hell it will be catching, and lilttel or no concern for the hell Africa is catching or will be catching

Catholicism is not the be all or end all of Christianity but that is exactly how the Illuminati desire people to beleive, as Jesuits are supposed to be representing all Christianity is like the neocons saying Al Qeda represents all of Islam and by that Yurugu type reasoning both serve the purpose of the Illuminati

If everyone left their religion at home we would not know who is what in the first place but some have to insert their faith in virtually every discussion then complain and whine when that faith is challenged.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back