Science and Technology : Why Does "The God Particle" Matter?

Thank you for putting this link into the conversation. Maybe 3-4 days ago, I had found this forum but hadn't finished reading it.

One Love, and PEACE

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... One Love, and PEACE Fieldpea,

yvw (you are very welcome) sister. But please allow me to correct your usage of "forum," only because I had notice this before; and I want you to be understood and correct. Actually the link is a Post within a Thread, and Threads come under Forums.

Peace In,

I'm very grateful for this post:

There is allready a thread on this some where on this site lol. I, for one, wish I knew where that forum is. All matter exist or reside on different frequencies or vi brations. They are going about it wrong all one need to do is simply speed up the matter and watch what the electrons do as they seperate. Once is a different state an image of what existence of what some call on this planet (A) the other side of zero will be obtained. It is called no thing by some but it really encompasses everything. Everything being the power source of all life . From these tiny pre microscopic pre atomic molecules life is abundant. Inho we donot possess at this time the type of instruments that could produce the conditions to accelerate the atoms so they can seperate to what is (B) beyond bi aps quarks and zeles and perceive or get an image of what these powerhouses of life look like.

On another note we are children of the beings eloheems,annunaki,angels,gods,etc. While we carry the information and the ge netic code of them. (C) It is important to note that we are a creation of them. We have not had the experience of having millions of years of recorded data regarding the likes of understanding what we call etheric energy, dark matter, pre atomic energy , space travel, creation etc. Hell we still dont even know what is at the core of the planet or in the depths of our oceans or how many speicies of life are on the planet. In short we are ignorant to those matters which explains why we have put our selves in such demise. Like elder james said " we aint all that" . We are still learning and developing our train of thought. It is us to who looked upon our creators as beings of re known as well. (D) We are there children however we are not them. hetep

(A) The other side of zero--I'd add: For example, shewbread making. When the gold sample re-emerges back into this ma'aterial universe *from the zero realm*, (Zero-Point Field?) it is changed--has lost some of its electrons, or something--and it's sort of a case that a brand new element re-emerges.

(B) I know to look up bi aps and zeles.

(C) The last two sentences that I underlined from your post made me think of Gardner--my adding shewbread (A) is first based upon my reading of Lawrence Gardner.

(D) It was from some other work that I was first introduced to F=MA as the basic formula describing the *border?* of the Zero-Point Field.

Your post makes me think to re-read David Bohm's 'Wholeness and the Implicate Order'. That book (and some other materials that I found online) helped to introduce me to only the most rudimentary of understandings of quantum mechanics and chaos theory. It's really important to find rigorous *lay stuff* if you've no formal training in physics (my situation).

@ James:

The ancestors fell asleep at the wheel. New stuff (organized stuff) *emerged* into the ma'aterial universe, and the ancestors either believed that they could handle all that became 'after' that emergence or possibly, they were blind to the dangers.

They mismanaged CHANGE, irregardless.

One Love, and PEACE

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... One Love, and PEACE Fieldpea,

yvw (you are very welcome) sister. But please allow me to correct your usage of "forum," only because I had notice this before; and I want you to be understood and correct. Actually the link is a Post within a Thread, and Threads come under Forums.

Peace In,

Thanks for the heads up.:)

One Love, and PEACE

I'm very grateful for this post:

no problem i to have a very basic ideation regarding the prinicples of what is called physics. It is easy for me to understand the dynamics of how the systems work because i look upon each one as identical. all matter runs on a concurrent stream it is all one whole. It only appears to be different or differinated in this illusionary temporary existence state we call physical. This stream of logic applies to the god particle. The god particle as it is coined is found at the base of all physicality or existence. It is important because the information of all things will be found and it cAN possiblY make a powerful weapon! It is the immaterial re flection of what is called the atom. The power it could conjure is un imaginable to our understanding. However like all things it is real and is a part of us all.. While there are searching developing thought process based upon the in formation left by our creators we are busy trapped in programming that tells us that this is all tom foolery and should be ignored. In closing i be live that the work of these generators will bring a better understanding of how these things relate to one another. However it will not produce what they seek. Not yet anyway.. hetep.

F = MA and the Zero-Point Field. I was able to track down the lay article I'd first read years ago that introduced me to that formula--but in this case, that article is embedded within another presentation:

http://www.tahionic.com/templar/zeropoint.html

The first major section of this presentation was new to me--I couldn't remember the name of the article I'd been hunting for, yet thought I'd found another lay explanation that would be useful instead. To my surprise, the end of this article includes that very same article I first read, "Brilliant Disguise: Light, Matter, and the Zero-Point Field."

One Love, and PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back