Black Spirituality Religion : Why does the church not talk about the persecution of Palestinian Christians?

No churches, except a few Black progressive churches like Rev Daughtrey, have adressed the ish of
Christian Palestinians, being persecuted along with Muslim Palestinians.

So why the massive silence?

being a Christian yourself maybe u could set it off and answer your own question...

What does your preacher say about it?

Your questions used to be a challenge
what happened?

http://www.indypendent.org/2010/06/18/activists-recount-events-on-the-mavi-marmara/

hate stagnates creativity

peace

Sure glad i don't hate then because i create, or help others create in the real world just about everyday....even you here in your beloved matrix where you are free to avoid reality and pretend like you are moorfius, but really agent smith, or what i call a "Net - Ite" in disguise! Just look at the threads you CREATED last night alone!

I can't see the video on my phone, but i did skim thru the article and i saw where the rev. said:

“Wherever members of the human family, irrespective of the religious persuasion, irrespective of the political ideology, irrespective of the pigmentation, irrespective of the geographical location on this globe, wherever there are human beings suffering, that’s where I want to be,” said Daughtry.
- nowhere in the article did i see where it specifies PALASTINIAN CHRISTIANS to answer my question to you above...it speaks of the hue-man family!

Your questions used to be a challenge
what happened?
- i guess i realized that you weren't and always seem to avoid not just mine but anyone's challenging questions....that's usually when you start one of those whining threads about unity, hate, inspiration and such....

When is the last time you went to church? lol

Since you posted this article as an example (which anyone could have done, doesn't mean that's your preacher) and you are so big on organizing for the upliftment of the community, i thought you would at least tell us from your own fingertips what YOUR preacher said in person since you are so committed, not some article....I'm sure you were there right? I'm sure you spoke to him and Bro. Barron as well as others afterwards right?

Something so close to home and personal shouldn't have to be posted thru articles....

That is your preacher, right?

peace

Sure glad i don't hate then because i create, or help others create in the real world just about everyday....even you here in your beloved matrix where you are free to avoid reality and pretend like you are moorfius, but really agent smith, or what i call a "Net - Ite" in disguise! Just look at the threads you CREATED last night alone!

I can't see the video on my phone, but i did skim thru the article and i saw where the rev. said:

- nowhere in the article did i see where it specifies PALASTINIAN CHRISTIANS to answer my question to you above...it speaks of the hue-man family!

- i guess i realized that you weren't and always seem to avoid not just mine but anyone's challenging questions....that's usually when you start one of those whining threads about unity, hate, inspiration and such....

When is the last time you went to church? lol

Since you posted this article as an example (which anyone could have done, doesn't mean that's your preacher) and you are so big on organizing for the upliftment of the community, i thought you would at least tell us from your own fingertips what YOUR preacher said in person since you are so committed, not some article....I'm sure you were there right? I'm sure you spoke to him and Bro. Barron as well as others afterwards right?

Something so close to home and personal shouldn't have to be posted thru articles....

That is your preacher, right?
that sounds like a cry for help,

an activist for over 50 years,
who but a Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck would even fix their face up to even think

he had not made several sermons
and lectures on the plight of the Christian Palestinians as well as the Ethiopian Jews there

I have heard several ad have audio tapes of several

what can I tell a hater of all Black Christians?
why waste the keys?

so I presented a cut and paste!

just go to the church if you live in NYC and ask him,
if you are concerned,

and you can assist brother Charles Barron in his battle against white supremacy in NYS government,
by signing the petition for the
Freedom Party to be on the ballot.

but my question is this

if you hate Christians that look like you what in the hell would you care about Christians that are Palestinian?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back