Black Spirituality Religion : Why does the church not talk about the persecution of Palestinian Christians?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ankhur, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    No churches, except a few Black progressive churches like Rev Daughtrey, have adressed the ish of
    Christian Palestinians, being persecuted along with Muslim Palestinians.

So why the massive silence?

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    being a Christian yourself maybe u could set it off and answer your own question...

What does your preacher say about it?

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
  4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Sure glad i don't hate then because i create, or help others create in the real world just about everyday....even you here in your beloved matrix where you are free to avoid reality and pretend like you are moorfius, but really agent smith, or what i call a "Net - Ite" in disguise! Just look at the threads you CREATED last night alone!

I can't see the video on my phone, but i did skim thru the article and i saw where the rev. said:

- nowhere in the article did i see where it specifies PALASTINIAN CHRISTIANS to answer my question to you above...it speaks of the hue-man family!

- i guess i realized that you weren't and always seem to avoid not just mine but anyone's challenging questions....that's usually when you start one of those whining threads about unity, hate, inspiration and such....

When is the last time you went to church? lol

Since you posted this article as an example (which anyone could have done, doesn't mean that's your preacher) and you are so big on organizing for the upliftment of the community, i thought you would at least tell us from your own fingertips what YOUR preacher said in person since you are so committed, not some article....I'm sure you were there right? I'm sure you spoke to him and Bro. Barron as well as others afterwards right?

Something so close to home and personal shouldn't have to be posted thru articles....

That is your preacher, right?

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    that sounds like a cry for help,

an activist for over 50 years,
    who but a Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck would even fix their face up to even think

he had not made several sermons
    and lectures on the plight of the Christian Palestinians as well as the Ethiopian Jews there

I have heard several ad have audio tapes of several

what can I tell a hater of all Black Christians?
    why waste the keys?

so I presented a cut and paste!

just go to the church if you live in NYC and ask him,
    if you are concerned,

and you can assist brother Charles Barron in his battle against white supremacy in NYS government,
    by signing the petition for the
    Freedom Party to be on the ballot.

but my question is this

if you hate Christians that look like you what in the hell would you care about Christians that are Palestinian?

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    :10500:

Here you go again with your bull-ish.....

- of course it would to you, I wouldn't expect anything else from you other than for you to try and flip it ...THat's what all fraud's do!

I asked you what did YOUR preacher say about the Palastinian Christians since you had the nerve to ask others what their preachers said without providing any input of your own and you post an article where YOUR PREACHER does not say anything about Palastinian Christians, then proceed to call me a hater and that i hate all Christians?? Do you mean the very Christians that you have blasted continuously here starting thread after thread??

90 % of my family are Christians, so how could there be any "hate" there? Your definition of "hate" seems to change anytime you feel the need to try and place a dark cloud over someone here....

Show and prove that i hate anyone, or STFU-----

- am i the only one viewing this thread, NO! So you have nothing to offer and you're going to use me now as your excuse for not posting it.....

Now i see again why you constantly praise those white boys Hannity and Limbaugh in your posts.. You use their names and compare them to others here to try and degrade whomever you are speaking too, but you use those 2 names way too much for you not to respect or even like them...Those are the only 2 names you use more than "malcolm"!! Now ain't that revealing!

You only prove me right about you once again. As i just said in my previous post in response to your half a sissy *** like insult:

- I guess they still are to you because i have not seen any proof of your own in regards to speaking up about Palastinian Christians. The article didn't work, so now you offer some mysterious speeches and tapes that you won't disclose because you claim i hate christians....c'mon now!

I don't doubt the brother preacher may have said something, but why the mystery Anchor all of a sudden? Where is the PROOF that your frontin' @ss continously ask of EVERYONE ELSE, but when put to you you get defensive and crawl into hole and try to sling insults with a bent wrist which is why they always miss!

Around my way we call guys like you "Reverend Flakes".. cause your always preaching and questioning others while you constantly contradict your own position, but you ain't about ISH and ain't about to do ISH except continue running yo Lying @ss mouth and pretending you are actually about something!

- here's where you try to spin my question like a straight up lying coward! I did not question this preacher, i questioned YOU like you were questioning us as to what any of our preachers had said or spoken up about the Palastinian Christians. You know like in the title of this thread! I didn't ask you about anything else, but to provide FOR ONCE, an answer to one of your own lame duck questions which one would think would be very simple..... Yet,you offer up some of this brothers track record as if it gives YOU credibility?? Get up off of his back and stand on your own 2...

I honestly don't know how you sleep at night.....lol, that's right you're here all night & all day fighting the 1 man revolution so i guess sleep really isn't neccessary!

uh oh...i got another prophecy:

The next title of Ankhur's thread will begin with "WHY"!!

Power to the people, right Anchur?

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    tell the fan club that is hair challenged,

that there are about 40 posts you made here dissing christianity,

gimme a break bro

what you need me to list them all, I don't have time for that petty stuff you want to know take a trip to Atlantic ave and buy the tapes at the church!!!

your post is obviously intended for an arguement since I mentioned rev Daughtry in the first post.

but you know maybe I should put some Christian posts up just to give you a chance to post!

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    I
    just more proof of how phony u are.agent smith.....

All I did was ask of u the same. U asked. Of others and u not only lied but but continue to avoid the question and have yet to gve an answer.

I guess it true pressure busts pipes u fraud..

U don't give a **** about black people, all u r looking for is more division and confusion.

I.see your vision and I raise u one...........fake %$#@&*

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    what lie? I stated that the brother made several lectures regarding that and you can go there and find out for yourself,
    Rev. Dr. Herbert D. Daughtry, President
    Downtown Brooklyn Neighborhood Alliance
    415 Atlantic Avenue
    Brooklyn, New York

You can take the A train to Hoyt and Schermerhornt, or the IRT 2 or 3 train to Hoyt street and then walk over to Atlantic

since you claim to live in NYC, if you don't believe me!

why all the emotion?

and drama and what not????

[​IMG]
    I guess it true pressure busts pipes u fraud..
    U don't give a **** about black people, all u r looking for is more division and confusion. I.see your vision and I raise u one...........fake %$#@&*

do you put on a neglige' and high heals

on before you get on the computer

to stay in character?
    why all the personal beef over a simple debate?

One would expect that from Rupaul, not from someone claiming a knowledge of self, or one who could show and improve

what kind of civilization is that?

It mite be good to save all that for a cable talk show

rather then an honest debate
    regarding the plight, devestation and oppression
    of Palestinian Christians living in Gaza,
    and catching the same hell as Muslims there.

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Debate????

You can't even answer your own question, or show any proof which makes you a liar so what debate are you referring to? All i did was ask you a simple question and you came back with your usual spin doctor & character assassination routine.....

Why would i have to go to Atlantic ave. to buy the tapes when you could easily post some of what the tapes say? uhhhhhh, because you don't have any? Moreover, have never met Rev. Daughtry? Just another "real" person you are using to give yourself "internet cred"....lol

You say this same thing to anyone who calls you out! You must have Ru-paul as your screensaver because you keep using the same picture....

You have the scent of Cointelpro all over you --

- There are more than 40 posts of me talking about Christianity and the bible. There are more than 40 of me talking about Islam and the qu'ran....AND? There are more than 40 of you talking about Christianity, ATR's & Islam anytime you don't get your way, you attack their religion....you agent provacature!

What does any of that have to do with the fact that you can not answer the question to your own thread?

The only reason you even started this thread was to throw it in the face of Christians because you found a preacher in Brooklyn who may have said something about this issue. Which once again makes you a lying hypocrite because all over the forums you question those same christians , muslims and Atr's to put aside their religion "as El-hajj said" to work for the greater good of our people. Now here you single them out and ask:

- as a slap in the face!

- Also, notice that you are talking about what a reverend said and not about anything you have done or even said about the topic of Palastinian Christians.....Anyone who did answer and mentioned their preacher or reverend's name would probably end up in you files for further investigation anyway!

Let me see if i can sum up the REASON for this thread and how this all played out.....

A "christian" in the Open forum said something to you that you could not take or respond to with any truth, so like a little snot nosed child, this is your way of getting back at them... Is this about right Ankhur?

It was the same with the practitioners of the Atr's and Muslims of which you started thread after thread questioning and disrespecting them after they challenged you and your rhetoric. If you need me to pull up a couple of those threads, let me know!

Your tactics are see thru and very very lame......