Black People : Why does Iran need nuclear power????????

The word is "HINT"!!!

One area of the life of King James that for many years remained clouded in controversy was allegations that James was homosexual. As James did father several children by Anne of Denmark, it is actually more accurate to say that he was allegedly a bi-sexual. While his close relationships with a number of men were noted, earlier historians questioned their sexual nature, however, few modern historians cast any doubt on the King's bisexuality and the fact that his sexuality and choice of male partners both as King of Scotland then later in London as King of England were the subject of gossip from the city taverns to the Privy Council. His relationship as a teenager with fellow teenager Esmé Stuart, Earl of Lennox was criticized by Scottish Church leaders, who were part of a conspiracy to keep the young King and the young French courtier apart, as the relationship was improper to say the least. Lennox, facing threats of death, was forced to leave Scotland.

In the 1580s, King James openly kissed Francis Stewart Hepburn, Earl of Bothwell. Contemporary sources clearly hinted their relationship was a sexual one. When James inherited the English throne from Queen Elizabeth I in 1603, it was openly joked of the new English monarch in London that “Elizabeth was King: now James is Queen!” If there is still any doubt, it should be noted that George Villiers, also held an intimate relationship with King James, about which King James himself was quite open. King James called Villiers his “wife” and called himself Villiers' “husband”! King James died in 1625 of gout and senility. He is buried in the Henry VII chapel in Westminster Abbey, with one of his favorite male suitors on his right, and another on his left.

Wikipedia;
Personal relationships
Main article: Personal relationships of James I of England
See also: Robert Carr, 1st Earl of Somerset and George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham

Robert Carr, 1st Earl of Somerset (1587-1645), by John Hoskins
George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham (1592-1628), by Peter Paul Rubens, 1625Throughout his life James had love affairs with male courtiers, in particular Esmé Stewart, 6th Lord d'Aubigny (later 1st Duke of Lennox); Robert Carr, 1st Earl of Somerset; and George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham. In his own time he was notorious for his male loves, and it was said of him that Elizabeth was King, now James is Queen (Rex fuit Elizabeth, nunc est regina Jacobus).[91] Some modern historians disagree: "The evidence of his correspondence and contemporary accounts have led some historians to conclude that the king was homosexual or bisexual. In fact, the issue is murky." (Bucholz, 2004)[92] In Basilikon Doron, James lists sodomy among crimes "ye are bound in conscience never to forgive". At age 23, James and 300 of his men performed a dramatic rescue of Anne of Denmark when she was stranded on the coast of Norway. They married and she gave birth to seven children, some sources say nine children, only three of whom survived. James also had a documented two year affair with Anne Murray, later with Lady Glamis, to whom he wrote poetry.

However, restoration of Apethorpe Hall, undertaken 2004-2008, revealed a previously unknown passage linking the bedchambers of James and his favourite, George Villiers.[93]

James I wore the insignia of the Order of the Garter for this portrait by Daniel Mytens in 1621.The Overbury Affair
When the Earl of Salisbury died in 1612, he was little mourned by those who jostled to fill the power vacuum.[94] Until Salisbury's death, the Elizabethan administrative system over which he had presided continued to function with relative efficiency; from this time forward, however, James's government entered a period of decline and disrepute.[95] Salisbury's passing gave James the notion of governing in person as his own chief Minister of State, with his young Scottish favourite, Robert Carr, Viscount Rochester, carrying out many of Salisbury's former duties, but James's inability to attend closely

So far, all of this is regards the words used about King James is 'HINT'!!!

The King James Version of the Bible is based upon King James of whom was A KING, and this Bible was very contraversial because it promotes BLACK PEOPLE and speaks against SLAVERY!!! It speaks about the race of JESUS of whom are descendants of ABRAHAM!!!

You are doing the work of evil white people who promoted such UNFOUNDED accusations against this king.

Not only did these white men and white people speak about King James but, they also spoke about QUEEN ELIZABETH as well, if you would read the DEDICATION and foreward to the Bible!

The only reason why the First English Colony; the Virginia Colony was blessed to go to American was because they CLAIMED that they were Christians and they were appointed by the king to read the Bible and profess the Word of God. This nation broke from CHRISTIANITY and the STATE is the head after 1776.

Your are very disrespectful.

It is a great evil to speak against my religion and my foundation; the KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE, and the very king to promote the translation of this book unless it is proven in his lifetime. If you are a Christian as you say then, you will be judged for this. To speak of someone in this manner on his level and his plight as a Christian damns your own soul.

So therefore how do you feel about this war rhetoric, against Iran to stay on topic?

Right now, it is important to deal with your attack on my religion. If you cannot respect my religion, the basis of the Black Church then, you are totally disrespecting me. The Bible is directly related to King James because he was the man that fought to have this book translated. He was persecuted for this by people who 'HINTED' and 'SUGGESTED' and never did King James confess to this.

You have attacked the very basis of my faith, my foundation and attack a dead man of whom was a KING that fought for the edification of Jesus Christ by putting together a COUNCIL of scholars of whom translated the Bible for me to see BLACK HISTORY.

This is a great disrespect.

I do take offense at your attack on King James.

I do not equate King James with Jesus Christ.

I do not believe what you say about King James. I do know that he supported a council to translate the Bible. But if you want to attack the Bible, WORD, being tampered with, I'm interested in what you are referring to specifically.

It is not about believing you or not. For you to make an attack on the King James Version of the Bible and King James is an attack on me, my religion, the African American Black Church of whom are based on this very Bible and this very king. IF YOU MAKE THIS KIND OF ATTACK ON KING JAMES YOU DO NEED TO BACK IT UP WITH QUOTES because it goes against this very message board.

If you say that you are a Christian then, of what source are you relying on to believe in Jesus Christ!? We as African Americans came over here speaking different languages and we speak English today. What other source are you relying on? Yes, you do need to bring your evidence since you speak ill about King James.

Based upon the events of that time in the 1500s and early 1600s AD, Black people were to busy fighting each other to even care about Black Unity and translating the Bible into a language that Blacks in Europe and elsewhere could read and understand. Slavery and the Slave Ships were not only conducted by white people! The rape of Black innocence was not only done by white people, white homosexuals...Come on! Do you really believe that black people, black homosexuals... were not apart of this kind of atrocity!!! You are talking to a victim here!!! Putney wake up!!!

You speak of black people coming together and praying no matter what religion [in another recent thread you posted] and then you come on and lash out at my religious beliefs! That is so wrong!

In regards to Iran, Israel, Ashkenazi, Sephardim, Palestine, 1945...I've read up on the historical basis and I do not care to know the details of 'governmental talks' because I believe that they are not telling the whole truth. I only ask in regards to your opinions based on what you thought the real issue was in regards to their governmental talks. But if you are going to insult my belief in my foundation then, that is a problem.

Right now, it is important to deal with your attack on my religion. If you cannot respect my religion, the basis of the Black Church then, you are totally disrespecting me. The Bible is directly related to King James because he was the man that fought to have this book translated. He was persecuted for this by people who 'HINTED' and 'SUGGESTED' and never did King James confess to this.

You have attacked the very basis of my faith, my foundation and attack a dead man of whom was a KING that fought for the edification of Jesus Christ by putting together a COUNCIL of scholars of whom translated the Bible for me to see BLACK HISTORY.

This is a great disrespect.

Sister Chevron Dove ... while I have vowed to try and keep our home free from disrespectful dialogue, I don't think what you've got upset about in this thread falls into the category of disrespectful (the kind I can protect us from).

I've heard too, that King James was a homosexual, though of course no one has ever presented any evidence proving that beyond a shadow of doubt. Actually, I'm of the opinion, that no one can prove another is homosexual, unless they have the person admitting it their own selves, saw them with their penis in some man's behind, or allowed the alleged homosexual's penis in their male behind. Anything less than that is hearsay, in my opinion.

In fact, I'll go one further, and say, all that we talk of for the most part, as it relates to Spirituality / Religion, is hearsay. None of us witnessed any of the historical text we often reference. We are all going on what another told us, stories passed down, and well ... it could all be lies. Yet we fuss and fight over these stories as though we witnessed them ourselves. It's amazing to me, but we surely do it, remaining at odds with a Sister or Brother we can see, over a story we did not see.

Nonetheless, someone saying King James was a homosexual is not a violation of the rules. It, like many stories, are believed by some, and oftentimes (however flimsy) there is evidence to support it.

So don't take it so personal Sister, for you will find people believing opposite of you and articulating that, where ever you go. If you let it get under your skin every single time, you'll stay vexed, because it will probably always happen. It's life, and I really can't protect us from that.

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Thank You!

Sister Chevron Dove ... while I have vowed to try and keep our home free from disrespectful dialogue, I don't think what you've got upset about in this thread falls into the category of disrespectful (the kind I can protect us from).

I've heard too, that King James was a homosexual, though of course no one has ever presented any evidence proving that beyond a shadow of doubt. Actually, I'm of the opinion, that no one can prove another is homosexual, unless they have the person admitting it their own selves, saw them with their penis in some man's behind, or allowed the alleged homosexual's penis in their male behind. Anything less than that is hearsay, in my opinion.

In fact, I'll go one further, and say, all that we talk of for the most part, as it relates to Spirituality / Religion, is hearsay. None of us witnessed any of the historical text we often reference. We are all going on what another told us, stories passed down, and well ... it could all be lies. Yet we fuss and fight over these stories as though we witnessed them ourselves. It's amazing to me, but we surely do it, remaining at odds with a Sister or Brother we can see, because of a story we did not see.

Nonetheless, someone saying King James was a homosexual is not a violation of the rules. It, like many stories, are believed by some, and oftentimes (however flimsy) there is evidence to support it.

So don't take it so personal Sister, for you will find people believing opposite of you and articulating that, where ever you go. If you let it get under your skin every single time, you'll stay vexed, because it will probably always happen. It's life, and I really can't protect us from that.

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

You put it so eloquently.

Thank you so much Sis Destee. I'm now going to calm down!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back