Black People : Why does Iran need nuclear power????????

My apologies Putney, for hijacking your thread.

As for Iran and nuclear power.

For western countries and their crony nations to take issue with iran getting nuke power and or eventually weaponry are hypocrites.

That's like me telling Putney to disarm while I'm holding. Telling Putney that he is dangerous while I'm the only one to have pulled the triggered and bodied a few.

When amerikkka dropped on japan, amerikkka was putting the world on notice. "If they can do it to them; they can do it to us".
No hijacking partner, this is a public discussion.

It's ironic that they wait now to talk about cessation of nuclear weapons at the same time that Biden seeks a push to enter Pakistan making our tax dollars going into 3 senseless wars for oil and drugs.

Coming from someone who called me a "white man"? HA!

How can a king be convicted, Chevron?

Furthermore, the author didn't "slander" him. In fact the book doesn't speak of his homo-promiscuity, but of his life and times, his gathering of writers/translaters to put together a bible for his kingdom , and how he and his family were nut cases.

However, if you wanna accuse anyone of "slander", we look to sir anthony weldon, knighted by james, who wrote his accounts of the king, published in 1620, according to terrance mclaughlin in his book, called "dirt".

Weldon tells of how james took "his leave" of his boyfriend, robert carr, earle of somerset in 1615:

"The earle, when he kissed his hand, the king hung about his neck, slabbering his cheeks, saying, "For God's sake, when shall I see thee againe? On my soule, I shall neither eat nor sleep until you come again". There are other folks who have written contemporaneously about james homo-promiscuity.

Chevron you are hillarious!

Never ceasing to amaze me with your fantastic statements.

What does james stuart have to do with your belief in jtc or your religion? Now step back from the monitor, and ponder that question for at least 3 minutes.

And in the name of sanity... get a grip.

I'll bet your author is a white man!

And yes, you posted an avatar of yourself as a white man and you are deceptive. To add to this you provided me info about Black History referencing me to the white organizations like 'the Druids' and etc.

You attack my religion when you speak against King James of whom is the foundation of this nation and this is harassment and disrespectful.

If King James was guilty of anything that Bible speaks against, it would have been proven in his lifetime and therefor for you to come on and respond to my position as a believer in the King James Bible and of course, King James and MOCK and say your thoughts based on some man who writes about King James saying that phrases like 'sweet boy' and etc. is evil, it is an attack on my religion, the basis of my religion and yes, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

You come this forum and have directly attacked Christianity. You are evil and I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

So therefore how do you feel about this war rhetoric, against Iran to stay on topic?

As I had said when I first commented to you, I'm not sure what they are saying. I read you brief comment about AIPAC(?sp) and still, I do not understand all of this governments symbols and organizations and their purposes and etc.

But, I'm going to read you further comments, though and then I'll get back with you.

I'll bet your author is a white man!

And yes, you posted an avatar of yourself as a white man and you are deceptive. To add to this you provided me info about Black History referencing me to the white organizations like 'the Druids' and etc.

You attack my religion when you speak against King James of whom is the foundation of this nation and this is harassment and disrespectful.

If King James was guilty of anything that Bible speaks against, it would have been proven in his lifetime and therefor for you to come on and respond to my position as a believer in the King James Bible and of course, King James and MOCK and say your thoughts based on some man who writes about King James saying that phrases like 'sweet boy' and etc. is evil, it is an attack on my religion, the basis of my religion and yes, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

You come this forum and have directly attacked Christianity. You are evil and I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.
I will not post what 90% of Black scholars say about King James, in order to create peace because such a post will cause many great upset, but would prefer to stay on topicin regards to who or what is calling the shots to cause the president of the United States to say something contrary to his own intelligence units, regarding Iran

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back