Black People : Why does Iran need nuclear power????????

The Rockeffeller's have a monopoly on all oil refining machinery, parts, maintenance an repair,
and refuse to sell even the most rudimentary devices or parts to Iran.
Iran has plenty oil but must ship out all home heating, electric utility, generator, and auto and truck, use oil, outside of the nation , at an extreme price due to sanctions, for refinement, leaving them in need (like half of France) on nuclear energy for power.

Now here comes Isreal, with the "weapons of mass destruction scare again", and those who are beholden to them and thier interests, must form a
"coalition of the willing"
it is of importance to note that the only president that was for the Iranian people, and not in the hands of corporate interest, or religious zealots was Mossadech.
Mossadech had the suicidal idea of nationalizing the oil during the 50s and making each and every citizen a benefactor of the oil wealth.
But one knows what happens to those that diss the corporations.
The CIA organized a coup against him and the Shah was put in place along with a fascist police state that reigned terror, and kept oil interests in corporate hands.
He was deposed and the Ayatollah Komeini took power , however with a regime just as opressive, but this time giving favoritism to religious elites.

Iran is of strategic interest to the global elite since a pipline straight through the nation would be beneficial to access oil to Europe.

The lives and welfare of the Iranian people is of only secondary importance.

I just do not understand all of the politics and rhetoric that revolves around Iran and Russian sanctions on Iran and the US position on Iran and etc. However, I do know that the Bible speaks of Iran in the last days.

I wonder what your opinions are in regards to the President's position on Iran. Is the leader in Iran friends with the US?

I just do not understand all of the politics and rhetoric that revolves around Iran and Russian sanctions on Iran and the US position on Iran and etc. However, I do know that the Bible speaks of Iran in the last days.

I wonder what your opinions are in regards to the President's position on Iran. Is the leader in Iran friends with the US?
As a Christian I can tell you that King James was not only a homosexual but a pedophile as well, and much of what we call the Word was tampered with,
now the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ stated that it is a WICKED generation that looks for a sign.

Why would the president spout the same weapons of mass destruction rhetoric as that idiot in the White house did 4 years ago.
According to evidence of the CIA,NSA, NRO and Army Intelligence, there are no intentions by Iran to make nuclear weapons.
Now one of the biggest lobbyists in Washington today after all the talk of ending lobbying is AIPAC.
Please take a look at thier web site and see what they have to say about Iran

As a Christian I can tell you that King James was not only a homosexual but a pedophile as well, and much of what we call the Word was tampered with,
now the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ stated that it is a WICKED generation that looks for a sign.

Why would the president spout the same weapons of mass destruction rhetoric as that idiot in the White house did 4 years ago.
According to evidence of the CIA,NSA, NRO and Army Intelligence, there are no intentions by Iran to make nuclear weapons.
Now one of the biggest lobbyists in Washington today after all the talk of ending lobbying is AIPAC.
Please take a look at thier web site and see what they have to say about Iran

I do take offense at your attack on King James.

I do not equate King James with Jesus Christ.

I do not believe what you say about King James. I do know that he supported a council to translate the Bible. But if you want to attack the Bible, WORD, being tampered with, I'm interested in what you are referring to specifically.

I do take offense at your attack on King James.

I do not equate King James with Jesus Christ.

I do not believe what you say about King James. I do know that he supported a council to translate the Bible. But if you want to attack the Bible, WORD, being tampered with, I'm interested in what you are referring to specifically.
You don't have to beiliev anything I post in fact this is probably the only post I have responded to without a cut and paste.
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, and the web has enough peer revued journals and scholarly references even from universities of divinity if anyone wants to verify my statements.
But I will say this as an American citizen born here I do have an understanding of the seperation of church and state and for anyone to say they have the right to attack a soveriegn nation due to thier narrow mis-interpretation if what was written 600 years ago is about as logical as religious islamic fanatics saying they have the right to destroy or attack the US due to what they misinterpreted in thier book.

The so called religious right in this nation particularly the secretive group called the "Family" represent the Anti-Christ and not Christ.

And the European Ashkenazi Jews of Europe except for the Sephardim, who now occupy the state of Isreal,
are converts (Khazariam) and not the Jews of the bible who are along with the original Christains living in concentration camps along with muslim Palestinians.

You don't have to beiliev anything I post in fact this is probably the only post I have responded to without a cut and paste.
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, and the web has enough peer revued journals and scholarly references even from universities of divinity if anyone wants to verify my statements.
But I will say this as an American citizen born here I do have an understanding of the seperation of church and state and for anyone to say they have the right to attack a soveriegn nation due to thier narrow mis-interpretation if what was written 600 years ago is about as logical as religious islamic fanatics saying they have the right to destroy or attack the US due to what they misinterpreted in thier book.

The so called religious right in this nation particularly the secretive group called the "Family" represent the Anti-Christ and not Christ.

And the European Ashkenazi Jews of Europe except for the Sephardim, who now occupy the state of Isreal,
are converts (Khazariam) and not the Jews of the bible who are along with the original Christains living in concentration camps along with muslim Palestinians.

It is not about believing you or not. For you to make an attack on the King James Version of the Bible and King James is an attack on me, my religion, the African American Black Church of whom are based on this very Bible and this very king. IF YOU MAKE THIS KIND OF ATTACK ON KING JAMES YOU DO NEED TO BACK IT UP WITH QUOTES because it goes against this very message board.

If you say that you are a Christian then, of what source are you relying on to believe in Jesus Christ!? We as African Americans came over here speaking different languages and we speak English today. What other source are you relying on? Yes, you do need to bring your evidence since you speak ill about King James.

Based upon the events of that time in the 1500s and early 1600s AD, Black people were to busy fighting each other to even care about Black Unity and translating the Bible into a language that Blacks in Europe and elsewhere could read and understand. Slavery and the Slave Ships were not only conducted by white people! The rape of Black innocence was not only done by white people, white homosexuals...Come on! Do you really believe that black people, black homosexuals... were not apart of this kind of atrocity!!! You are talking to a victim here!!! Putney wake up!!!

You speak of black people coming together and praying no matter what religion [in another recent thread you posted] and then you come on and lash out at my religious beliefs! That is so wrong!

In regards to Iran, Israel, Ashkenazi, Sephardim, Palestine, 1945...I've read up on the historical basis and I do not care to know the details of 'governmental talks' because I believe that they are not telling the whole truth. I only ask in regards to your opinions based on what you thought the real issue was in regards to their governmental talks. But if you are going to insult my belief in my foundation then, that is a problem.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back