Black People : Why Does Homeland Security Need Millions of Bullets?

DHS is an umbrella organization that includes... US Coastguard, FEMA, Secret Service, Border Patrol, TSA (airport security).. and each one of those organizations has training facilities.. and various armories to stock for both training and readiness.. doesn't sound like that much to me..

DHS is an umbrella organization that includes... US Coastguard, FEMA, Secret Service, Border Patrol, TSA (airport security).. and each one of those organizations has training facilities.. and various armories to stock for both training and readiness.. doesn't sound like that much to me..

hollow tip bullets are illegal in war, why would they train with them? and no doubt they are more expensive 450 million of them?

hollow tip bullets are illegal in war, why would they train with them? and no doubt they are more expensive 450 million of them?

what? you can drop a bomb on someones house but you can shoot them with a hollow-point? I think you may be mistaken.. and who would police that anyway? I know that hollow points are illegal in some states.. but that doesn't usually include law-enforcement.. they are above the law..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back