Black People Politics : Why Does Everybody dislike Black People?

You'd be a better judge, but I find if someone writes "I was criticized for XYZ" they are admitting to XYZ. If so, it's an obvious Freudian slip but an interesting one in light of his proposed model of society.

I'm no "judge."

But, as a matter of opinion, how do you equate a statement about an accusation being an actual admission of "guilt?"

So, in your view, just because he even mentioned it, it's an admission of guilt?? ....AND a "Freudian Slip??"

I just don't see your justification for that.

In this same thread, Slick-Beast said to another poster, "You're a well-known Commie."

So, by your "justification," if that poster said in another thread, "I was accused of being a 'well-known commie," then that is also a "Freudian Slip" and an admission of guilt to you??

At any rate, I only gave the link to the other thread to show you WHERE Slick-Beast's statement came from...Yes, another poster DID criticize him so. ----And it may even be TRUE; but I disagree with you on you "judging" his guilt by simply referring to that criticism.

They hate us because we are us and not them. Plain and simple. The whole "They brought us over and stripped us and filled us up with BS" is definitely a part of it, mainly the part that leads to self hate, but as far as others they would still hate us whether the slavery of Africans happened or not.

For the racism to be widespread, they'll have to dehumanize you first just like the NAZI did to the Jews. Before transatlantic slavery, blacks were viewed quite positively. Do underestimate the power of stereotypes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back