Black People Politics : Why Does Everybody dislike Black People?

This is great video by Geuka where he clearly dissects the nature of the hatred directed at blacks. I like how he stays honest and never strays into myth telling as it is so common among Afro-American "community" leaders.

However, while Geuka clearly exposes the nature of the problem, he, like most, hardly provides any solution to the lack of resource facing black organization in the US ( Creflo Dollar is obviously a charlatan and shouldn't be used as a model as this kind of ego-centric corruption is unacceptable).
The solution is to create an elite with already the know how to generate capitals at the core of any movement and the know how to infiltrate every branch of power. Such movement must have some kind of exclusivity where the lowest common denominator of black society is excluded although the action of the elite should eventually benefit the lowest denominator in the long run.

This guy is also my hero as he acknowledges that we must find the best methods for progress irrelevant of who developed the methods. When I said the Medici model was the best model for the advancement of black power in the US, I was criticized for looking up to whitey.

If you want to emulate any model for success, what's wrong with Creflo Dollar? What's more what's to stop this elite from ego-centric corruption?

What do you mean by Medici model?

On that, do you realize that your recommendation is the "conspiracy theorist's model" of White western society? I.e. that White elites with know-how infiltrated every branch of power excluding common Whites but benefiting them in the long run?

The difference being for your version of this model is that it would be Black people rather than White people; so, the necessary question is, do you want to be White?

I wonder if you noticed your Freudian slip: "I was criticized for looking up to whitey." I can imagine you meant something else (though I hope cherryblossom doesn't comment on my grammar and slips.)

They hate us because we are us and not them. Plain and simple. The whole "They brought us over and stripped us and filled us up with BS" is definitely a part of it, mainly the part that leads to self hate, but as far as others they would still hate us whether the slavery of Africans happened or not.

If you want to emulate any model for success, what's wrong with Creflo Dollar? What's more what's to stop this elite from ego-centric corruption?

What do you mean by Medici model?

On that, do you realize that your recommendation is the "conspiracy theorist's model" of White western society? I.e. that White elites with know-how infiltrated every branch of power excluding common Whites but benefiting them in the long run?

The difference being for your version of this model is that it would be Black people rather than White people; so, the necessary question is, do you want to be White?

I wonder if you noticed your Freudian slip: "I was criticized for looking up to whitey." I can imagine you meant something else (though I hope cherryblossom doesn't comment on my grammar and slips.)

All the answers are already in the post. Read and re-read again. I don't like lengthy discussion. As for me wanting to be white. No secret I admire their power and want it for ourselves. I want their fire. On an individual level, do I want to be white? Why would anybody other than whites want to be white? You want their privilege but wanting to be white physically is borderline insanity and unthinkable to me. Now, I've made my position clear on this. Don't ask this question again; it's insulting! Understand.

Creflo Dollar model? Charlatanism is not a model, you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back