Black Spirituality Religion : Why Does Christianity Assume Everybody Wants In?

hmmm sure does seem some people have a major problem with christianity - and im not talking about poor Enki being made to get up from the game to answer his door or whatever - im talking of a few people who seem to do nothin but drone on and on and on and on about how bad christianity is - they seem to spend way more time researchin and talkin on a thing they think is rubbish than they do on anythin useful - why not use all that energy to explain your own views or maybe even better to go out and do somethin useful - be one of those atheists helpin people out - but honestly to be so fixated on somethin you dont believe in is just plain weird - i dont believe in aliens but i dont spend my time goin on every thread i can find on the net to tell people there dumb for stickin tinfoil on there heads -if they wanna walk round lookin like a complete t***waffle let them

{Have you thought about being the first atheist to go out and tell the believers there is no God, dear Enki? We could take pictures as you get arrested, and put together a photo album. hee hee[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

That's my point, if this was allowed to be done to the folks that knock on my dor, and stop folks in the street, they would quit it. If you get arrested, let me know when visiting hours are, I come and see you...I'll make sure your commissary is paid up... I would want you to owe anybodee.

Wait..what I'm I talking about, I'm sure your church will do all of those things.:dblock:

Here, join me in one of those old negro spirituals... Jesus on the main line...them'em what you want...:choir:

Luv ya sista Willa...:roflmao:

Peace!

i dont believe in aliens but i dont spend my time goin on every thread i can find on the net to tell people there dumb for stickin tinfoil on there heads -if they wanna walk round lookin like a complete t***waffle let them

Weeeelllll in that case....how do you like mine? I went with the simple no fuss, no muss look...:swing1:

Oh...and it looks good with everything I wear...:nails:

images

Notice the sleek curves..:em2200:

Peace!

First, Willa....thank you for your "sweet tone of curiosity." Much appreciated, although I would love to hear more of what that might be about..... :cake:

Hey, it ain't my birthday....but that cake surely is more than reasonably sweet!

And Enki, as a fellow Washingtonian....tho I have been away a while....I do appreciate your sense of humor! I've had Mormon's banging on my door, and a bunch of Jehovah Witnesses infiltrating my family....loving people, but the Watchtower Society is a bit much.... :hearthis:

And Dreya, I feel some obligation to say something....but since I really don't know you, I should be gentle about Christianity.....

In other threads here I've tried to express where I'm coming from. And even that changes as I go along. Our world is a mess....hell, white people are a mess! My grown daughter has a friend who is quite racist in his constant posts about Obama....and a Muslim hater which I just engaged in dispute with him because I have two very dear Muslim friends.

It almost seems our world is out of control.....:pacman:

So I will say good night.....and hope for the best :happens:

And Enki, as a fellow Washingtonian....tho I have been away a while....I do appreciate your sense of humor! I've had Mormon's banging on my door, and a bunch of Jehovah Witnesses infiltrating my family....loving people, but the Watchtower Society is a bit much.... :hearthis:

Hey Writer33!!!!...Yes, it has been a while...Hows the weather over there? You know many times we are just the opposite of your weather..:lol:

And thank you for your comment, my humor is born out my my respect for the members on this board. That is why I tried to be specific in what group of Christians i was mad at. And I have to agree with those Watchtower folks...I had to get curt with one group that for some reason thought i was going to change my mind. It was like, don't you remember me from the previous 4 times?

I was thinking about trying to make one more trip to the beaches, but bruh..that I-5 traffic on a friday coming out of Tacoma going that way is a killa...

See here, and this is just at the Fort Lewis/McChord area..
GqVuG.AuSt.5.jpg

It's like no one wanted to go anywhere until I did...:rofl:
Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back