Black Spirituality Religion : Why Does Christianity Assume Everybody Wants In?

Yes, I stated the criteria...they are both liquids. Or is one solid, and the other one gas?

It's the same as when this was said:

Truly, though, I do not see "atheism" as any better than "Christianity."

Now stay with me.....

Eventhough both are liquid, which is better for you to drink? Water, or acid?

Atheism, and Christianity are both beliefs...IMO, one is better for you than the other. One allows free thought, the other one doesn't.

Now...this is the third time I've had to explain this.

Maybe I should say WTF? because it's simple logic.

Peace!

Peace

'Christianity'? Or is it those who proclaim to be 'christ like', or 'christians'?

We must remember that the name christians is never uttered by the onebthey claim to follow.

It's the ones that claim to be. It's the one that hold up brochures with this face on it.

images

No other faith knocks on my door, or stops me in the dam street and ask me if I know god. No other faith get offended when I tell them by belief. And all refuse to believe that this so called Jesus was a fabrication..and the real name is Serapis..

But I don't waste time telling them this often because that book has told them that they are to read no further for their knowledge, it will them them what to believe, and no believe. All they have to do is read our stories of Egypt to see where the bible got it's stories from.

Peace!

Case in point.........Thanks for proving it.

The next time you want to spread the word of god, think about how you dislike it being ridiculed for doing so.

Peace!

Just because I dislike it being ridiculed doesn't mean I won't spread His Word because of people like YOU.

Am I just to assume someone I don't know will definitely ridicule it because someone else has done so? Should I be fearful of the words of men and keep my mouth shut? Uh, no. I'm more fearful of my Creator than men and their ignorance of faith.

So pleeeeease. I expect better of you, Enki. You always seem so level headed, and were one of the first atheists that made see things a bit more clearly. I never thought just someone being a disbeliever gave me a right to condemn anyone, but having had many negative experiences with atheists, I thought, at first, your thought process would be "typical" and that it was alright to think that. But, you proved me wrong with your unbiased opinions, willingness to embrace brothers and sisters regardless if you had some previous spat, and so on. On many occasion, I wondered why some who call themselves Christian couldn't be more like you, and just you sharing your thoughts helped me to see how judgmental I was actually being.

But now, you on some other stuff, it seems. Blowing off steam? Maybe, but it's (I think) unusual for you. I'm not going to go back to judging people who don't believe in His Power, but I will tell you that you need to quit trippin' and stop judging those who do believe.:10400:

By the way, I don't believe it's my job to harass anyone (at all and also those) who've already heard the Word and yet denies it. That's not what faith is about, but believe, I (and other believers I know) have been harassed, online and offline, by those who don't believe when I wanted nothing to do with them, just because they thought I was "stupid" for believing and wanting to speak about my faith ... with other believers!

This is the world we live in; we don't get to choose what comes from another's mouth, but can choose to humbly decline whatever they're offering. I mean, JW come to my place offering me, what I believe, isn't the Word, so I have to decline them everyday they do. I'm not going to go on and on about them though.

Nor will I do that for anyone trying to show me what they think is the light. It's unseemly.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back