Black Spirituality Religion : Why Does Christianity Assume Everybody Wants In?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Enki, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Yes, I'm ticked because the past few days, Christians have disrupted my peace by knocking on my door, hocking their wares. I will continue to say that this is the one big difference between atheists, and Christians. I have yet to see an atheists knock on my door, or stop people in the street, asking if they know there is no god.

Christianity has the market cornered because from the time of our inception, and before, we hear "may god bless__________{add your own words}. We see signs of the faith on buildings, signs, cars, billboards, TV,etc.

This is what non-believers are faced with day in, and day out. And some of you have the nerve to get mad when we challenge you to prove that book of fairytales? Christians approaching me with their faith is akin to asking me to be blind so I can be lead by the blind. To put a man or god above me when I'm on the same level.

Yes, I as well as all of you are god, you just do know it. That knowledge was taken, and kept from you. That make believe serpent told Eve that it was the reason god did not want them to eat from what tree?.......

The tree of knowledge.

Peace!

2. Da Flash

Da Flash going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    professional internet surfer
    Ratings:
    +405
    Bro Enki, I think that book tells them to.

3. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Yes brutha Flash, by that same book told man who, and what he was..and that was he was the same as god. Funny how the pastors skip over that little tit bit of info.
    I have no qualms with people who want to believe that myth, and god that was created by man. But don't assume everybody else wants in your club. That book says that there is no need to read, or think any further, I will tell you what is truth.

It stifles man's involution/evolution, and when that happens, you cease to evolve.

Peace!

4. Da Flash

United States
    Ratings:
    +405
    You said a mouthful here Bruh!!!

5. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901

:icon14:

6. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Yes brutha MS234,...only "himself" manacles man.

PEACE!

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Here is the mind blowing part about those who proclaim to follow the bible. It tells them right in that book that THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! It pretty much tells them that "however things are, leave it that way. This is only more proof that these people be doing what they want to do instead of following the book.

For it reads in Revelation 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

In other words, they are not supposed to be about the BUSINESS OF TRYING TO SAVE ANYBODY, CONVERT ANYBODY OR ANYTHING ELSE. BASICALY THE BOOK IS TELLING THEM TO "MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS'!!!

:popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn: :snapoutofit: :snapoutofit: :snapoutofit: :snapoutofit:

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I can't wait for the feedback on this !! :popcorn: :popcorn: :snapoutofit: :snapoutofit:

9. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    A man can kill his wife, cheat his friend, and fool around, but as long as he has faith, all can be forgiven. But let a man say "I don't believe", and that book, that god says that he is dam for all eternity. That does not make any kind of sense.

Religion is the only thing I know that what ever you do can be made right and overlooked by evoking it.

I can pluck out my 3rd child's eyes, and i would go to jail. But if I say that my faith states that every 3rd child shall walk in darkness, I will get a pass.

Peace!

10. Da Flash

United States
    Ratings:
    +405
    This sounds good and all but, they won't get anymore people in the congregation/tithes if they don't go about converting. Isn't it amazing how the scriptures that don't fit ones lifestyle or get the mission accomplished get forgotten so quickly??