Black People Politics : Why does America rush to militarily engage a tiny nation like Iraq but run from engaging Russia?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by John Williams, Jul 26, 2014.

1. John Williams

John Williams Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    ...I think it's because the people who control America (who are not the U.S. citizens) are COWARDS!

2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
  3. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    Peace Bro. Enki,

This I did not do:

"It's only counted as overwhelming the discussion if you are bringing up your own old threads (or posting new ones) in great number (more than 5 at a time)."

I did not bring up old threads or post more than 5 at one time. I've posted 1 or 2 a day.

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    The following constitutes overwhelming the discussions :

• If you create more than 5 threads within close proximity to each other, or post to more than 5 of your own old threads at the same time, you'll be warned for violating this rule. Doing this overwhelms the home page, by moving other folks threads off the page unfairly and/or prematurely.
    This is what happens when a member wants to bump heads with everything, and everybody, they accumulate threads like you have, then when they want to make several threads like you have, it comes back to bit them. You don't have to keep posting to your thread if you are done with it just because it comes up. If you're done with them, let them drop...

Nuff said...

Peace!

5. John Williams

Ratings:
    +12
    OK. Thanks Bro.

6. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    1. No gain. *shrug* Same reason, we don't attack China. We stand to lose as much as them, even if we 'win' militarily.
    No one wants another world war or Cold War.

2. Bush was a 'hawk'. Obama isn't. Public wont support another war unless someone attacks America Pearl Harbor style and no nation's going to attack America...but America. They'd need guns bigger than ours, first.

3. Bush invaded for the wrong reasons. Faulty intelligence. Iraq was also an imperialist move. We're not working with the wicked geniuses of yesteryear (lol) so it wasn't executed properly.

4. There was gain in attacking Iraq. Saddam gave provocation and made it too easy for the US. He never left America's 's-- list' from Desert Storm.
    America wasn't fighting a war in Iraq. It was suppressing a series of revolts while repairing a region that it destabilized. *shrug* America was the cork in the bottle. That's why the power vacuum is happening right now. Same thing happened in vietnam. 'Power Vacuum'. SMH.
    Iraqi forces were never capable of holding the place. Pretty sure it was known by the govt.
    I didn't think it would happen like this or so quickly...to be totally honest. I mean, we just left and the countries already being reclaimed.
    Oh, well.

7. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    More like the potential for WW III and a nuclear war

8. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    hmmm rush??? dint iraq invade kuwait in like 1990 and we finally invaded them in 2003 - sure glad paramedics dont rush to help people at that kind of speed

9. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
  10. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    well iraq invaded kuwait in same year i was born in 1990 - now from what i learned we went and freed kuwait but never did invade iraq really - like we crossed the border a lil way but not a real invasion cause we stopped - then there was like 13 years of trying to get the government there to behave themselves before we finally invaded in 2003