Black People Politics : Why does America rush to militarily engage a tiny nation like Iraq but run from engaging Russia?

You are in violation of Rule #8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...iscussions-home-page-with-your-threads.76243/

Brutha John, a member can have no more than five threads on the board at one time. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules of the board.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any of the other mods..Thanks

Peace!

Peace Bro. Enki,

This I did not do:

"It's only counted as overwhelming the discussion if you are bringing up your own old threads (or posting new ones) in great number (more than 5 at a time)."

I did not bring up old threads or post more than 5 at one time. I've posted 1 or 2 a day.

The following constitutes overwhelming the discussions :

• If you create more than 5 threads within close proximity to each other, or post to more than 5 of your own old threads at the same time, you'll be warned for violating this rule. Doing this overwhelms the home page, by moving other folks threads off the page unfairly and/or prematurely.
This is what happens when a member wants to bump heads with everything, and everybody, they accumulate threads like you have, then when they want to make several threads like you have, it comes back to bit them. You don't have to keep posting to your thread if you are done with it just because it comes up. If you're done with them, let them drop...

Nuff said...

Peace!

The following constitutes overwhelming the discussions :

• If you create more than 5 threads within close proximity to each other, or post to more than 5 of your own old threads at the same time, you'll be warned for violating this rule. Doing this overwhelms the home page, by moving other folks threads off the page unfairly and/or prematurely.
This is what happens when a member wants to bump heads with everything, and everybody, they accumulate threads like you have, then when they want to make several threads like you have, it comes back to bit them. You don't have to keep posting to your thread if you are done with it just because it comes up. If you're done with them, let them drop...

Nuff said...

Peace!

OK. Thanks Bro.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back