• None of the above

Votes: 26 38.8%

• Total voters

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
I post here to share love and support the fam that has taken time out to share their thoughts...

I post MY writing... for myself...it helps to vent these frustrations out...live and learn and such and such... share with those who you care about.

MzBlkAngel

Aug 26, 2003
somewhere ova da rainbow....
I post for me first...if i dont have confidence in my scribes then who else will
and it strenghtens my gift and staying true to what i believe in..i love poetry
I love the play of words the twist and the power words have coming together
I love reading my fellow poets and posting to scribes showing and sharing love...
thas what its all about and what destee.com was build from..
love and respect its not about defining a poet's words
its about sharing loving and total respect for the art!!!!

Peace
Angel

deepy

Jun 4, 2003
nyc
Khasm13 said:
in my eyes...these are just my eyes that i'm talking about...i post to get better in the craft that we call poetry...i don't know how it is with most poets that post but most of my poems i think of a topic and write the poem right there on the spot...i also write other places too, most of the time i don't post those because i feel like my subject content might offend others, and that's not my purpose here...but on the strength, i post my poetry to see where i am at, and it constantly changes, getting some feedback is cool, but remember, this is cyberland...everything is not what it seems in cyberland...so take everything with a grain of salt...at least that's what i do...now if you were at an open mic doing your poetry and no one listen or clapped when you finished, then i would be like what the hell :), see that's the real world...i've been to plenty of places on the web where feedback is at a minimum...i had faith in myself regardless of how much feedback i got...but when i got here i was like oh my goodness...the love was off the hook...still, i saw others getting more love than me...a lot to be specific...not once did i think of changing my style to get more views/responses...cause if i did...then i would be selling out...you gotta be true to yourself...if you post to get responses, then do that, if you post to become a better poet, then do that...if you post so that your cyber-voice can be heard, then do that...but whatever you do
to thine own self be true and stay true....
peace
khasm

i don't always create right on the spot..sometimes i am inspired by others and flow (like haiku)..other than that ..I couldn't have said it better than Khasm

phenomenalwoman

Jan 15, 2004
i often tell people that there is a party going on in my head and not everyones invited. i post because there is alot of creativity that goes on inside of my brain, what better way to release it then releasing it around other creative people. alot of people say i am stuck up but i just say i'm real

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
keep express the reason why as we learn from each other and
better this community for all our needs and wants to share and
get in return as a family.
Thankz to everyone who post and express there reasons .

nabraska

Aug 6, 2004
Now I love getting feedback but don't get me wrong...I want to be one to add to this site to help it grow. To me it's all about communication, and meeting people. I have read some excellent work and met some excellent people. The more I read, the more I get inspired. I love Destee for creating this site, and I love the poets who support it. I feel like I have a family--an extended family of poets. So not only do I post for the feedback, I post to give feedback, because it's all about the love!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Nabraska .....U put it in words so real and true wow!
this site love u and your support what u bring and offer
this was beautifully said ....
keep it coming family express ya self !

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: